Well Sup Forums? There is tons of evidence that trump colluded with Russia

Well Sup Forums? There is tons of evidence that trump colluded with Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

larouchepac.com/20180208/british-intelligence-now-shown-leading-coup-against-trump-we-can-defeat-them
youtu.be/1cjrZZyxowo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7 more years, faggot.

Those are allegations. I know you shitlibs have a hard time with this concept but in America we are considered innocent until proven guilty. So how about you offer some proof that any of what you said both actually happened and was illegal

all of those things are speculation

>buh muh IT WAS HER TURN!!

All those accusations with no evidence sure proves a lot.

All circumstantial and wouldn't pass fot evidence in a court of law. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

>occupydemocrats
who are these retards, i've been seeing a lot of images from them on Sup Forums

trump has had two slavic wives lmao of course he has ties to russia fucking cucks

Who the hell cares? The US never found an election they didn't want to interfere in (including rigging the 1996 "election" in Russia) and we're supposed to be mad that Russia... supposedly gave embarrassing information about the democrats to the American public?

>'the flynn thing
false statement to FBI, nothing Russia
>Papadopoulus thing
false statement, no Russia
>Carter Page
fbi informant
>russian hacking
Story was retracted but is still promoted as real new

A wall of text isn't very good if it's made from confetti. Every item falls apart when you actually look at it

This is all proof, can’t deny it redrumpficans

i don't blame you for thinking all slavs are russians, but come on, Melania is Slovenian and Ivana was czech, you can't get further away from being russian

It is a Facebook group that challenges republicans and racists

Allegations are not proof

>tons of evidence
kys, faggot nigger-kike

>describing it as "oh yea that thing"
>expects credibility

lal! its like they know their targets that eat this shit up have the brains of children

Was it worth it WW2 veterans? Did killing those Nazis really make the world a better place?

i know getting reactions from Sup Forumsacks is amusing to you, but this is just stupid, bunching republicans and racists together. and what if they are racists ? does that invalidate anything they say ? of course not, so just go away, you're not fooling anyone

I-Is this op a retard?
>Facebook group
oh yep, just as I thought. Retarded is and understatement
>Hnnngh saged slide threading nigger

I can’t wait for Democrats to see real Nazis. Republicans are soft, Nazis won’t tolerate reds further. Nazism on the rise boys.

>the manafort thing

what thing exactly? he wasn't indicted on anything to do with Russia

You'll never get the normies to read all that, but I'm not stupid enough to think you ever expected them to

larouchepac.com/20180208/british-intelligence-now-shown-leading-coup-against-trump-we-can-defeat-them

Provide emails, letters, memos, audio, photos, video, contracts - anything substantive that proves there is collusion between Trump and Russia.

Real evidence or it didn't happen, faggot!

I just gave real evidence

>implying russians dont run amock in their former satellite states.
i support trump. he didnt take $200mil in rubles from russia for the illegal sale of uranium among other things.. its just tiresome seeing the cogdiss daily planted here wrt trump's russia ties. he's an international real estate magnate, he gonna have international ties

Explain how Russia benefits from having Trump in the White House. What in Trumps agenda ben fits Russia? Other than not wanting to start war with them over Syria like Hillary wanted to do.

It's going to be a long 7 more years for you. Will need a straight jacket by the time it's over. If you haven't kys.

>I just gave real evidence
You just copy-pasted something.

Most of what you posted is either discredited, retracted, or has nothing to do with Russia. That's what you get for posting a >6month old blue meme
see

Whatever you think of him, it's pretty obvious he's done some shady shit. Just look up his ties to Felix Sater. If Clinton had connections to a guy like Sater, Sup Forums would never shut up about it.

Outright collusion may not have happened, but it's likely Mueller will provide receipts of something more mundane like money laundering.

There’s tons of evidence that op is a fag, including pic related.

>Well Sup Forums? There is tons of evidence that trump colluded with Russia

Well, ShareBlue! If there were any actual evidence of Trump 'colluding' with those meanies, the Russians, then where are the indictments?

I, for one, am going to enjoy the next long, long seven years.

if Clinton had ties to Sater, Sater would be dead.

How exactly has he been colluding under the nose of the FBI when they had him under constant surveillance to try to prevent him becoming president at any cost? Extreme incompetence?

>thing
Stopped reading there

..because when you describe those incidents in more than 3 sentences, you realize it has nothing to do with Trump or Russia.

Wow so much bullshit in a single image jesus

Also if i wanted to see facebook-tier disinfo id just make a facebook account you cunt

7 years is a long time.

Allegations? I spent this election cycle watching Trump supporters claim that Hillary should be jailed, shot or hung on far fewer and far weaker allegations that this. Apparently, your support for the rule of law only extends to those on your side. Typical conservatard.

It’s easy to look innocent when the FBI destroys the evidence of your crimes, immunized your accomplices, and subpoenas nothing. It’s almost as if they unmade several cases with their “investigation”.

accusations =/= proof or evidence

you are a pedophile
>there is an unsupported allegation
there, now you are pedophile because I accused you of being one

You present ZERO evidence.
7 more years fairy faggot.

Even when Occupy Democrats looks like they have an image that has evidence, they resort to calling everything "things".

Oh look! More'allegations'. What a surprise...

fpbp

OP go practice choking yourself with a rope.

FTFY

FBI director literally stated that she was guilty, then said they wouldnt pursue charges even though he has no authority to do so.

Yeah yeah yeah
War with Russia
We know what you want
Tell former CIA Director John Brennan and Hollywood pervert meathead Rob Reiner to go join the fucking Army and invade Russia
youtu.be/1cjrZZyxowo

there is not edvidence of a single one of those

Hahahhah desperation. Trump will bebim0eached next week rèeeeeeee

Faggot

The thing, the thing, the thing, the thing.
Is this meme in elementary school?
Liberals can't meme.

Sage

"challenges" go back to getting assfucked by your man