Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter is out. Fatgum finally finished his punch.

Other urls found in this thread:

manga.fascans.com/manga/my-hero-academia/145/6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ochankofag should really kill himself.

>When you've actually accepted you're gay, deep down,
>Come and tell me, kay?
>I'll go spread rumors of the Mr. High School debut all over the place!

And Mina steels another man.

Best

Don't start shit

I want to sniff her armpits.

Mina truly is Best Girl

sorry Momo.

Are we finally done with kirishima , are we finally going to see nejire

>school slut
>best girl

When is best boy coming back, lads?

We need to see Deku first

Translation when?

Also I really hope hori doesnt have any more flashbacks this arc. I was hoping kirishima's would be important but its two chapters of fucking nothing it seems.
Hardly a backstory we need to see in the middle of a life or death fight

Spin off when

never

Is this why Kirishima and Ashido barely interact despite knowing each other? Kirishima is waiting for the moment he has "overcome himself" before truly becoming friends with her?

Is Hori ok? another chapter with few pages and all that

manga.fascans.com/manga/my-hero-academia/145/6

>Translation when?
A few hours ago.

ywn be horn buddies with mina

It's twice in a row, isn't it.
I hope he won't pull a World Trigger or D.gray-man on us.

Please be safe Hori, please be safe.

It's the anime , once the season ends I believe we'll be back to normal

Oh woops, i checked mangastream. Thanks

is this arc fucking over yet

>The Kirishima flashback was a bunch of fucking nothing
>The only interesting things were Doomsday and Mina being cool

I mean the general story of it isn't too interesting or different. He lost faith in himself and Crimson Riots words made him change himself and boss up.

Its not bad, its just kinda there.

If Crimson Riot believes that "manliness" applies to both genders, why not just use a different word? Like courage or bravery?

He's just preparing for next week's chapter. Cover Page + Lead CP for 3rd Year anniversary, and possibly an announcement for the 3rd Popularity Poll.
Hopefully the chapter will be extra long too to make up for the 2 weeks, but I doubt it. I just hope we can now focus on Deku's group.

I've been waiting to see her deku impression for far too long , can hori find a way to insert her into this arc

because he's a simple man at heart

Be Strong, Deku

"Or a" what?

That would only make sense if he had a crush on her.

Otherwise that promise shouldn't stop them from being friends or hanging out.

cute

No but we're done with kirishima at least

Deku

nigger

The 3rd anniversary already passed

son of a gun

or a big dummy!

He needs to come back soon or else someone will steal his man bro before this arc is over.

>ALL THESE FAGGOT SHIPPERS
Don't they understand? Faggo ships will never happen in a shounen nu-big 3 manga.

>big tits
>perfect lotion skin
>still looks young

I wonder how Bakugo handles the fact of his mom being a huge milf.

Isn't this Minetafag again?

Ok yeah, what a let down.
This is really what Hori had building up since chapter 3? Really?
Just a flashback where he feels bad but then gets inspired and then hes okay again?

I feel like this is a lot of wasted potential. A lot of set up for a rather boring backstory. Especially since it stopped the action on the current arc. This would have been more appropriate for like an omake or after this arc.

Im really dissappointed actually

So Crimson Riot's Quirk is to harden his hair?

>Likes butterflies
He's cute. I want to headpat Amajiki!!

I remember a lot of people complaining about how bnha was moving way to fast in earlier arcs. Now it's people are saying it's going way to slow. I wonder why Hori decided to change pace of the manga now?

Yes it was on July 7, but the actual commemoration for it will be next week

I agree

Also idiots like who tolerate his cancerous attitude.

I prefered the shorter arcs.

This is just dragging

>Horn buddies
That's cute

If he eats butterfly, he will get butterfly wings right?
Can he even fly with it?

I wanted him to take his time introducing serious arcs and make more SoL chapters between them. I never asked for a slow-paced serious arc.

No it's a sensible guy. Not like anyone's stupid enough to think or even hope that a BL ship would end up canon in any shonenshit.

Literally my first post on here for a whole week. Quell the paranoia.

I have no idea why people complain that it's slow, things actually happen weekly in this manga.

>Especially since it stopped the action on the current arc.

The major arc villain's plans are to run away and let fodder do the fighting.

It's the smart plan but it makes for a boring story.

Wait, Fatgun is Red Riot?

>make a serious arc
>introduce new non-serious characters
at least nothing can be worse than inasa

>dat Midnight
MUH. Is this how her costume was supposed to be originally?

Not this arc it hasnt. It took like 3 weeks for fitgum to actually throw that punch because 2 weeks were spent on a flashback that wasnt worth two chapters and is basically irrelevant to the larger plot.

I gotta say, I really like these two villains. The calm guy's just panicking now and the other looks like he's still having a blast.

The earlier arcs set the pace for this manga, I think people are just not use to it.

BnH is now one of the most popular jump titles.

Why would he continue with the fast pace?

>No one get killed or katawa'd in Kiri's flashback.
Shit arc.

He explodokills the guys who refuse to admit they'd fuck his mom.

About time Mina got shipped with someone.

yeah i guess that's true, but my favorite mina was in these few chapters so it felt special to me.

I wish they were good guys. I love them both, especially the barrier guy and the idea of a purely support-oriented quirk he's also cute

This thread is Inasa-hate free. Delete this post.

best boy, doesn't even care he's about to be beaten

>hard unbreakable cock to deal with her acid pussy

and it actually makes sense

>would you fuck my mom you little shit head deku
>n-no
>ILL KILL YOU

Speedreader-kun...

10 chapters.

Im ok with longer arcs, it just feels like the pace of the arc is plodding.

It doesnt help we've had two fights in a row with unnecessary chapter long flashbacks. If those flashbacks had actually been relevant to the plot or even interesting, i wouldnt care. But both were boring and mostly irrelevant

This arc is not even halfway done and it's already longer than the previously longest arc.

It's just hori faked us out with the first overhaul and shigaraki meet up , we thought it was gonna a villain vs villain arc , and wouldn't that have been better , we would see Villains actually killing and getting character development. MAN FUCK THE HERO SOCIETY , I HOPE THE LEAGUE CRUMBLES IT TO GROUND

>winning or losing doesn't matter
I absolutely love the blood knight Rappa, he enjoys fighting no matter what. Why does he have to be a villain? His pure enthusiasm would pass Stain's hero standard.

Rappa knows how strong his punches are and likely knows how many he let out. He probably knows instinctively how hard it'll hit them.

No seriously, what am I missing?

Inasa is for bullying

No just don't ruin these thread by starting arguments

hero license exam arc could have been good without the whole inasa/todoroki shitfest
like fuck we already saw todoroki sperg out in the tournament why did this shit happen again

And the best part is that he keeps smiling and is looking forward to being hit.

On the brightside, Mirio is the only one left we can get a flashback out of so maybe this arc will speed up

spin off parallel universe where yuuei are the bad guys and the eight precepts are the good guys when ?

Yep the anime change her colors

Man, these heroes sure are taking there sweet ass time getting here. I wonder if quickly squeeze out some of Eri's blood before the get here?

God you REEK of newfaggotry. This isnt fucking reddit where you just ask people to be nice and shit. When someone is being an autistic chucklefuck like ochakofag you tell them to fuck off and not tolerate their shit.

>8 foot tall Dinosaur guy in middle school

No episode this week?

Maybe you do, but some people value friendliness and tolerance.

Overhaul did nothing wrong

Overhaul is too smart for that villain rivalry and Shigaraki is trying to mature.

Hori must have other plans on why they made an alliance.

It looks like he's trying to cross-counter or hit back with a very hard punch to try and cancel out the blow, hence the stance and asking the priest to take down the barrier.

Why wouldnt there be?

I want a Bakusquad Arc

>some people value friendliness and tolerance.
graduate high school please

The license arc would have been SHIT without Inasa because both Kemi vs Deku and Kaminari vs Meat guy sucked ass. Inasa a best