Boruto episode 15

Yes yes, Sumire is staying, Gaiden is next and there are aliens on the horizon but before all that, can I just say what a fucking amazing job this show is doing with this guy?

For the entire manga run, he was in the background, never doing anything of note in the canon story (filler is another thing). And even when he did, he had little to say. But the Shino we have here is a grown adult who has dedicated his life to teaching and is there for his students. He may not have the level of connection to Bort the same way Naruto did to Iruka but his drive is just as strong.

It looks like he's going to even be adopting Sumire. I can't be more happy with the direction they're taking Shino and hope for more good stuff in the future

This kills the salad

Shame that once the academy arc is over he will fall into irrelevance again. But well, if he does adopt Sumire, he might still be relevant later by proxy.

relly meks yuo thinnck

KINO
I
N
O

That little Hawawa she does when Boruto gives her the thumbs up was the cutest thing I've ever heard. Almost gave me diabetes. Now I'm looking forward to what sort of Hawawas she'll make when he sticks the D in her. Prior to this episode I sort of considered BoruSumi a crack ship. But after this episode and her relevant to the ayy lmao plot, her chances of being endgame shot up significantly.

Soon™

please do not bully

There's going to be an episode where it's awkward between them because he wants to be more of a father to her and she thinks she doesn't deserve it and it will be cute as fuck

There's going to be an episode where she accidentally calls him "Dad" instead of sensei at some point and it will be cute as fuck

There's going to be an episode where he dies/gets critically injured to save her and when she asks why, he'll say it's because she's his daughter and it will be sad as fuck

Good to see best bros back.

So how many weeks do I have to live in a cave until Gaiden is over?

I'd say 4-5 months

Based Hiashi is sowing seeds for Boruto-harem-end keikaku.

Although the task indeed seems impossible, I pray he succeeds. Godspeed, jii-chan. Godspeed.

Are you implying Sasuke is not real.

Is this the new strategy of the saladfags? If she can't win, she has to join them?

It's all genjutsu, user. Madara actually won.

>This kills the salad

After this episode, I bet she's out buying rope just in case she gets cucked into suicide. More importantly, I'm just glad the purpleshit sayonara fag got BTFO'd eternally. He's been wrong about everything starting from episode 13 onwards. They didn't kill Sumire, she didn't leave the village and she's not irrelevant after this arc due to the ayy lmao connection. All his predictions were completely off mark. Now the only thing left is for Bort to get with Hawawa to complete the BTFO process.

Gaiden is 10 chapters long or so.

At most that's 3-5 episodes max.

Boruto is basically Matrix.

Reminder Sumire's arc was from a novel not written by the anime staff or Kishi or even the manga author(Thought it was illustrated by him).

The fact she isn't in the manga means she's not going to be relevant by the time the exams roll around.

She's about as canon as those bount dolls from Bleach that stuck around, or Guren from the Shippuden fillers popping up.

They are the ones from the Boruto movie, right?
I saw it so long ago I don't really remember.

First you say she'll be killed off in episode 14. Then she got redeemed. Then you say she'll leave the village in episode 15. Now she's staying. Then you say she'll be irrelevant. When her Nue is explicitly said to have a connection to the Ootsutsuki clan. I can't wait for you to be proven wrong about this in a few months time as well. Sumire's staying and she's definitely relevant to the plot going forward given Toneri's vision to Bort included the Nue and now they say Nue is connected to Kaguya. Her plot importance just shot up drastically.

Vegeta and Nappa, yeah.

Then why they didn't wrote her off when today was the perfect time to do it?

Now that she stayed the chance for her being relevant to the plot is higher than ever.

Reminder that the manga is not absolute you fucking autist. How can she not be relevant in the exams when she is this important already? That might have been true if she actually left this episode, but that is not happening anytime soon.

She's connected to Kaguya how? Danzo accidently stumbled on something similar to Kaguya without even knowing who Kaguya is.

The only reason Toneri was involved is to illustrate that point, Nue is a space-time beast from another dimension that's its connection to all of this.

It has no direct connection to the Otsusuki, it only serves to reference the fact the clan can traverse dimensions.

Whatever Jougan is, is likely the same type of creature.

>Reminder Sumire's arc was from a novel
The novel is the adaptation of anime you idiot. Stop trying to make hierarchies of canon. I know this idea is new to you but one does not take precedence over the other

The manga and anime are written by the same person, stop with you stupidity. This was revealed months ago.

So yes, the manga and anime are the same level of canon.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel, user?

This. If she's truly supposed to be irrelevant. They didn't need to tell us Nue is connected to the Ootsutsuki clan. They could've just written her off here and now and send her off to another village. That didn't happen. She's back for good. And on top of that, they went out of their way to tell us that Nue IS connected to the ayy lmaos. And since Sumire is the one with Nue right now, her plot importance is soaring now. Of course, none of them except Sarada and Chocho will appear for Gaiden. But I bet the moment the Ootsutsukis start showing up, Sumire and Nue will be the ones to shine since they can connect to the dimension of the Ootsutsukis.

>jougan is a creature

so she's going full hinata?

(she'll be in the background but won't be relevant after 2 or 3 arcs)

Exactly for this same reason is that the manga can be retconned. SP could not retcon Kishimoto's manga because it was not their work. They had to adapt every single one of Kishi's mistakes. But if the author of the anime is the same guy of the manga, it shouldn't be a problem if he includes or excludes whatever he wants on what happened in the manga.

>It's Jougan's turn next in subs
>Literal japanese phrasing is "Jougan is attempting something or "Jougan's turn to do it".

Yeah I don't think eye's can make plans.

naruto shit doesn't belong on Sup Forums, fuck off

this is naruto, eyes can do anything
a sentient eye is clearly the next step

I can't believe you guys are seriously having this argument solely because of shipping

>She's connected to Kaguya how?

Not her. Her pet Nue is. Nue can traverse dimensions. That means if an Ootsutsuki attack were to happen. They can use the power of Nue to connect to the Ootsutsuki homeworld and strike back. Danzo didn't know who Kaguya was, but he created something that could be used as a counterweapon against her kind. Nue can easily traverse dimensions unlike Kamui that needs effort to maintain the connection. When the war with the aliens starts, her power will be extremely useful to the shinobi world. That means by giving her (via Nue) this power, the writers must intend for her to be relevant after this arc as well.

Even leaving this aside. Sumire as a character is insanely popular in Japan right now. The writers and staff love money. More Sumire means more viewership and better ratings. She'll almost definitely be relevant.

So we Dragonz balls super now?

I'd forgive all this shit if Sharignan, Rinnegan and Tenseigan were endgame villains.

It would explain how people knew what these things were, Like how Hagaromo despite apparently being the first to awaken sharingan knew it was a mangekyou sharingan.

Or Kaguya knowing what Amaterasu and Kagutsuchi were.

This is how they're going to increase the power levels so that Naruto and Sauce don't just roll over everything. They were able to beat Kaguya solely because they were working together and also because she was retarded and didn't know how to fight. So imagine a bunch of guys even possibly stronger than her.

So Mitsuki is canon the strongest of the kids right?

Oh hi, Salad. Hope you're enjoying all these (You)s.

This. People keep forgetting this is all a business. And this time it's not spearheaded by just one faggot, but an entire team working on it.

If the people want more Sumire, more Sumire they shall get.

Without a doubt. He's just hiding his power level

Please do not bully my girl and confuse her with these NaruSaku obsessed retards.

They seemed to defeat Momoshiki(Fused)pretty easily once they got serious.

The only reason they lost was because of that stupid scientist reviving him.

Nice meme

>increase the power levels
This is wrong. Nerf Naruto and Sasuke or kill them.

So ED 2 is a 7.5/10 at it's worst now that it's not full of recycled footage and still images right?

Momoshiki and Kinshiki were revealed to be father and son in the novel.

So no.

I'm confused, why are anons arguing about the translation of jougan and why does it matter?

It's no argument, they saw gan and assumed due to the Boruto's eye warping space and being connected to this that Jougan must be the name of his eye.

But Jougan was used in reference to a person or entity and in a sentence about them doing something.

something something who is boruto gonna fuck
it's the only thing these threads care about

I don't think you get the point, user.

>inb4 you summon DBSfag

This. They couldn't do shit before because it was Kishi's manga. Now the mangaka is a part of the anime staff as well. And I really doubt they hate money. If more Sumire will get them more money I think the decision to put more Sumire in will be unanimous. Even the manga writer can put aside his love for Sarada if it means he can make more money via Sumire.

The nerf is that all ayys and ayy pets absorb jutsus so taijutsu is relevant again.

> inb4 bort cucks salad with sumire and metal lee cucks her with the hokage hat by being MVP ayy slayer of their generation

Inititially it was a discussion on whether the Jougan referred to Boruto's eye which I'm pretty sure it's not since it referred to an actual thing like another Nue-type beast but then it spiraled into some kind of shipping canon bullshit that you're better off not getting involved in

Say it with me now: SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG

Sumire is popular after an arc entirely revolving around her?Woah who could have guessed!? Better re-write the whole story now?

No user, they were probably expecting this, she'll probably be relevant again in the future and if they extend the exams but as for now she isn't important.

It was either this or 18 episodes of filler which would have resulted in shit ratings.

Is possible watch Boruto, if i don't was watched Naruto?

>so she's going full hinata?

That's what saladfags hope, but sadly for them she is even getting even more relevant.

I can't believe that she BTFOed Salad and Denki with a creepy toy rabbit.

that's what i'm doing

Well how it sounded with Jougan's turn to be over and Boruto straight pointing out in the beginning of the episode that his eye abilities just dissappeared, it really sounded like a doujutsu.

SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG

There will be slight spoilers regarding who ends up with who, and some things might be confusing if you don't understand the lore, but overall I think you can enjoy it. Definitely watch the movie first, though.

>ayylmao ninjas
>eugenics
>sumire being best girl
>saladfags getting BTFO once again
>hall of anal devistation 2.0 incoming
>all female and all male teams respectively

Was all of this part of Lord Hiashis keikaku??

At least watch the movie

I don't know if she's exactly getting more relevant immediately but definitely in the future. Like after the Gaiden and movie

Was that lyrical song that played during the flag battle new? It's fucking awesome.

Doesn't even matter, frankly speaking they dropped the ball on this.

Boruto is just a cluttered mess now because this eye isn't even a natural genetic thing apperantly.

His teenage design is still horrid, scar over eye, tattoos, sasukes sword, 2 belts and now some alien eye.

Can we appreciate that Boruto was vexed because everyone else got ahead of him when he tried to approach Sumire?

>They were able to beat Kaguya
The weren't able to beat kaguya, they had to seal her.

user. Everything. EVERYTHING. Is all part of of Lord Hiashi's keikaku.

This. Sooner or later the Ootsutsuki clan will attack their planet. Once that happens, the only reliable way they will have of striking back at the Ootsutsuki world will be via the Nue's dimension hopping ability. As far as we know now, the only one who can control Nue is Sumire. So when the war inevitably happens, she'll be one of the key players. I'm not saying Salad will be irrelevant. But I'm just saying Sumire is no less relevant simply because of the strategic value of her Nue.

SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG

Not really no. Boruto can cry original Character all he wants but everything that happens here after is a direct result of pretty much everything from the War in Naruto.

If you havn't seen the first series you really shouldn't bother.

Atleast watch the war arc.

fuck you she's still going to be irrelevant

>because this eye isn't even a natural genetic thing apperantly.
Because we totally know how the eye works.

Because there's been a union of Hagoromo and Hamura chakra before that we have for reference

Any thoughts on the theory that Kawaki is Boruto's son from the future who has arrived to destroy the shinobi system and take over to fight against the impeding ayyylien invasion?
So yes, Kawaki is basically Trunks

Sumire will be relevant again eventually since the Nue is connected to Kaguya and the Ootsuki.

I really hope that Shino does not get killed off later in the series. He's a good teacher and father figure to Sumire.

>Atleast watch the war arc.
Actually don't. Just read it

Or read a summary on Naruto wiki.

>The only way

Sasuke can open dimensions easily, he did so in the movie in the same way Boruto did last episode.

Boruto also has his eye to open dimensions.

All Nue can do is be summoned to the real world. The one who sent it to the the other dimension was Boruto, and the one who sent them back was Boruto.

They have Sasuke and Boruto for that, Nue himself has no dimensional abilities, it was summoned the same way the toads are.

If anything its linked to Boruto's eye which is the true key. Not nue itself.

SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG

SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG

Gaiden doesn't start for a few episodes.

I'm so sorry for your loss Salad. At least you got dubs. That's got to be some sort of cosmic consolation prize for you. At least until Kawaki ruins your Hokage dream too by nuking the shit out of Konoha.

Nue is liked to Boruto's eye though, as foreshadowed many times.

Crunchyroll subs in english are fucked up, in spanish says "Jougan is preparing something" what means that is a person/creature and not a jutsu...
They even avoid a Naruhina dialogue during the dinner with Mitsuki, Boruto says this about Naruto in all non english subs "when he is here, all what he do is flirts with mom and does not help with housework"
But in english subs the flirting part is avoided even when the japonese audio says "dere~dere" and shit, it looks intencionally to make Naruto a lot distant to Hinata

The union of Hagaromo and Hamura's chakra is Kaguya that is all.

And that is the Rinne-Sharingan. Hamura's tenseigan is byakugan + Natural Energy(The sage powers Hagaromo lent him).

Byakugan doesn't naturally have another form unless you mix in Sage/Natural energy.

The sharingan is a diluted Rinne-Sharingan which is the original single-eye doujutsu.

Kaguya = Raditz
Madara = King Piccolo
Sauce = Piccolo Jr
Momoshiki = Vegeta
Kinshiki = Nappa
Kiba = Yamcha

>ayyy three y's instead of two
>impeding instead of impending
It's been a long day

>Byakugan doesn't naturally have another form
Except we don't know that. There was 0 focus on the Byakugan or it's backstory to make that kind of call.

>Anti Naru-hina in official subs
Are you fucking serious??

Grasping at straws

I admit that is true. However, given Kawaki's ominous statement that Naruto and Sasuke are "gone" and that he'll send Boruto over to them. I suspect they can't rely on Sasuke anymore. At that point Nue+Bort eyehax is the only dimension hopping power they have left so whether we like it or not Sumire will be pretty relevant when that time comes. I'm not saying she'll always be relevant throughout the story. Not even Naruto was always relevant in his own story. But she will definitely be relevant when the Kawaki/Ootsutsuki saga starts.

Listen retard, let me explain something. When people say "Sumire is going to be relevant", that doesn't mean she's suddenly going to get a fuckton of screentime or become a main character or something. I mean, I'm sure there are some people who would like that but the point is when people say she's going to be relevant, that means she's not going to fade into the background like some side character or any of the unnamed students. She, as well as all the anime characters, are likely going to be part of the new Konoha 12 which means they will have the status as the focal characters. Now I'm not one of those people clamoring for her to get more time, as we know the next arcs are going to be Gaiden and the movie. What I am saying is that she, as well as the others, can show up again because they are now "relevant". They exist. If they really wanted to get rid of her they could have easily but they didn't.

And yes, the Nue still being in her hand will lead to something so there could still be some more of a focused arc toward that.

So Boruto is really turning into DBZ huh?
Without the Tenseigan Toneri is even weaker than Sakura

The Tenseigan is said to be the next evolution of the byakugan. And only Hamura has ever awakened it despite being half-otususki.

Momoshiki,Kinshiki and Kaguya are all full Otususuki and don't have it.

That implies the Byakugan is just normal unless ones trains in senjutsu.