Wtf I love George Bush now?

Sup Forums and Adolph Drumpfler BTFO yet again
archive.is/FWdiD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QpsWyDI24XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The whole Bush family is retarded

GRUMF IS FINISHED

Why do these kike lovers want war with russia so much?

hahahahah this will SURELY be the end of TRUMPF

Just like there was clear evidence of WMDs in Iraq?

Outside of the claim by (((Crowdstrike))) how does Shrub know?

This thread belongs in /x/
Does anyone still play sega?

Brennan told him to say it.

>Bushes

If there's anyone in the world (besides the Clintons) who actually have a right to their TDS, it's them. Trump turned their entire family into a fucking punchline.

Said the guy that did 9/11

Saaaaayyyyyygahhhh

If George W. Bush (a private citizen) can be told this "evidence," then surely we can all request to view it as well, right?

His cousin helped him cheat in Florida, in a fair world he would be in jail.

>liberals now love Dubbya

Putin has been dismantling the Jews' power in Russia and they're being salty bitches about it

And? Can you tell me the extent to which (((they))) meddled?

All 17 agencies? Lol

When has dubbya ever know what the hell he was talking about?

Surprising they would wheel this ol war criminal out to ramp up their narrative

oh no!!! but Fox supported Bush and Fox is a good guy because they battle with CNN. So then we should believe this faggot right?

forced talking points are forced. DNC cheated, it doesnt matter who fucking told on them

Remember when the Dixie Chicks went overseas and spoke ill of Bush, and people hated it? Now W himself goes to brown-town and undermines the sitting president. He's no better than the nigger

The JIDF, Shareblue and various other subversive private interests still do

The fucking STATE of nu/pol/ right now

>bush did nothing wrong
>comfy bush years
>he was acting stupid to appeal to common people but he really did know his shit

>bush says bad thing about trump
>WTF when has bush ever known what he was talking about!!!!
>fucking DUMB BUSH!!!

I wish you all gassed yourselves, sincerely...

sage

George Wackenhut once called Bush, "That little Commie".

ALT FACTS BTFO

Neo Con mad his ideology will never win an election again.

Bush is one of the many variables in the migrant crisis. He should've just focused on destroying Al Qaeda, not the Taliban and Iraq.

Fool me once, shame on... uh.. me

...but presenting said "proof" to the public, and actually impeach the man is too hard to do......

>when the evidence so clean that you do not show them to anybody in order it to stay clean

I smell brimstone

Isn't this the guy who lied to us in our greatest time of need, just after a couple trillion was "lost"?
Lol

Assuming this is true wouldn’t paper ballots, verified by a board of officials from various parties, cast by citizens who are registered to vote and have been verified by state issued identification negate any attempts to “hack” an election?

Marvin P. Bush, the president's youngest brother, was in charge of security for the World Trade Center buildings right before they collapsed

Proofs or gtfo

hahaha get rekt Dumpt

because everyone knows; a rolling stone gathers no moss .. er, I mean, you made your bed, now you gotta eat it, or somethin

> ¡Jeb! turned their entire family into a fucking punchline
Trump was the messenger, the joke was already there, waiting to be guac'd, I mean, delivered. I mean, the Deep state was going to have Bill be the first male First Lady, but we narrowly dodged a bullet with this creature being the Republican potential.

“Meddled”

Pretty vague

I also meddled in the election, so did the bbc, so did every company on earth

kill yourself inbred blairite liberal

Bush was literally pre obama

Obama and bush and Clinton all have virtually identical policies

Jutin hasn't dismantled anything, the same crooks from the 90s are still running the place

>was quiet all throughout obamas diastorous administration
>now he's all of a sudden talkative
hmmm

defend your patheticness any way you want you predictable faggot

Just like them new voting machines in Florida back in 04 right, W?

no, you see, russia sent the mexican ghosts over to vote for Trump, not Hillary.
The reason why they all know it was rigged is because they rigged it themselves. The reason they don't reveal anything is because it would implicate them in having near absolute control over who gets the presidency.
Essentially, Trump beat them at their own game. I wouldn't even be surprised if the whole hack was true, hell there are jokes about how "i knew i had lost the election as soon as i noticed the dead people stopped voting for me". it's clear that the real game has nothing to do with the popular opinion of this or that candidate.

Yeah, like there was clear evidence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
Fuck off, retard.

Does he not realize he is so hated and mis-trusted that this actually helps Trump?

kill yourself inbred blairite liberal

Let the fucking man fingerpaint ffs
He's old
He's been a pawn his whole life
Leave him alone
He just wants to paint pretty pictures
Don't make him get up and sling propaganda

NWO faggot like his father.

if you were correct then they'd be leaving Russia alone

There is clear evidence they meddled - through the CLINTONS

>this level of projection

this

Because they're all puppets for the same order.

let them choke themselves on the cognitive-dissonance, libshits will have to cry themselves to sleep knowing that they've been on the side of the bush's this whole time

Bush should be happy as a pig in shit. Trump actually made him look decent in comparison.

This, the Bush apologism isn't too strong but anyone who unironically thinks Bush was anything other than an Obama tier piece of shit is retarded

>>bush did nothing wrong
>>comfy bush years
>>he was acting stupid to appeal to common people but he really did know his shit
said by no one ever fuck off bittbong

Are you kidding?
2 illegal wars and the jew war on terror after the inside job of 9/11 wasn't enough for you?

Clear evidence iraq has weapons of mass destruction

I've got evidence that Iraq has WMDs

>drump dumb n shitpost in twitter n that is worse than invading iraq xddddddd
why are liberals like this? how do we fix them?

remember this guys

>the Russia narrative is dying
>they bust out this clown to try and reignite it

Are the globalists retarded?

9/11 wasn't an inside job you moron. It was an attack done by the Saudis with Israel's help.

>Reagan helps arm the Taliban
>The taliban turns against us and destorys the twin towers
>Had we never gotten involved with other peoples affairs 9/11 would possibly never have happened
It was basiclly an inside job but not in the way people think it was.

>T. Butthurt

I litterally busted out laughing. Bush was retarded, his job was to be retarded tho perfect President to conduct 9/11 under

"Russia meddled in the US presidential election"
=
"I'm a fucking retard" OR (or and) "I'm a deep state shill"

Weird that a president twice removed would be getting surely classified Intel these days.

That is one spicy meme /leftypol/

Says Mr. Warcrimes

HW Bush was a one term loser.
W Bush won by a one-state margin twice.
McCain lost in the biggest D landslide since 1964.
Romney lost when he should have easily won.

Meanwhile Trump won the biggest electoral landslide since 1988 by flipping states that haven't gone red in 30+ years. Why should he listen to this band of losers about anything?

Leaf intelligence. Rake when please?

He’s covering his ass.... they convinced him to let the fags spy on Americans. Obama abused it to the extreme... and here we are. It’s really Bush’s fault this time.

This is not shocking, Trump and Tillerson said the same thing.

Check ‘em. You’d have to PROVE Trump knew and didn’t stop it before impeachment can even be an issue.

preach

Like with Bush's elections?
>Putin here, Putin there, Putin padla everywhere!!!

youtu.be/QpsWyDI24XU

Fucking Seth MacFarlane.... haha
Pic related

His dad's a spook and he got into the presidency through nepotism.

Because Russia was the very first ones to name the (((evil))) plot and tell the joos to fuck off. Too bad they exterminated the royal family because of it.

lol he again!

I think we've been saying for like 10 years now that obama and bush are cut from the exact same cloth.

Its just ironic
1) that it took trump for you to realize it
2) that you decided to fall in love with bush instead of hate obama like a normal person.

Bush literally did nothing wrong
He was just fulfilling the ancient prophecies, nothing more nothing less

le bohemian club man

not just a spook, THE spook.
The CIA HQ is named after him.
Everything shady that the CIA was ever involved in has his name floating around it, going all the way back to the kennedy assassination.

I always thought that was weird when he brought up shit like that. I remember another time he was talking about the new jew Solomon temple being built and we had to take their side

The whole bush family has their hands in the jewish money pot.

they're part of the swamp.

>implying we dont want dead shitskins
>implying we domt hate lefties or shitskins
>implying we dont know that we either win or the world burns either way we got digits
>impyling we dont check digits for truth
>implying we dont know this is numale projection

This actually gets me so fucking excited. It means the RINOs are fucked too.

And the Bush family doesn't even fucking matter right now. So if they're scared, there's a reason. Scalia? Dossier? 911?

All neocons do. Trump is the first one (((they))) havent wanted(((payed))) sinced Kennedy

I just don't fucking understand how they can drop their principles and knowledge of the RECENT past so quickly. These are people that were fucking alive during the Bush presidency and hated him, but now he's their goddamn best buddy and they've forgotten all of the absolutely rotten shit he's done.

I knew they were retarded before but I'm starting to have doubts that these people are even human.

Its a fetish. To be a liberal in current year is to be a cuck, a nigger, or worse... a kike.