Why do liberals like to push so much the idea of people not having descendence?

Why do liberals like to push so much the idea of people not having descendence?
You even see this agenda being forced on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seize the means of reproduction etc

They're trying to hide which direction our civilization is going, by erasing every trace of where we've been.

And they're doing that so they can guide civilization in a direction our survival instincts would otherwise make us stay away from.

>descendence

you have to go back

who cares? let's encourage leftists not reproducing

Liberalism is rooted in nihilism and cultural marxism. Nihilism is actually a core tenet of liberal philosophy. Culture and heritage being essentially meaningless, as well as atheism being very common.

So that their stupid fucking ideology can die with them

Antinatalism has become more popular in the last 30 or so years because every undergraduate reads Nietzsche or Schopenhauer at some point. Imagine entire generations of people who think they're like McCounaghey in True Detective: edgy, smart, tragic. They can't believe in a reality outside of their own narcissistic little lives and so could never love or take care of children.

And pol says niggers cannot have high thoughts

what a disgusting tweet. This butt bothered me more than gore pics. Kids are only useless if your a useless parent. I saw a young family bowling with their toddlers and i wanted nothing more than some kids of my own.

It's just like Feminism.

It's a silly moral philosophy that stems from postmodern equivalencies. It's edgy to believe life is suffering and not worth living.

Even Nietzche was less depressing.

>that fucking name
Gee thanks Jamarcus

>descendence
lol what?

I thought schopi wa Sup Forums aproved, but yeah I agree, It is a soft form of indoctrination

>Nothing of value to pass down
>Only take home $20k a year
>Have no family lineage
>have 7 siblings who will probably have many welfare babies

for exactly the reasons you think and suspect...

they want to obliterate any sense of history or past or heritage for every person on earth so they can IMPOSE one on them. a new past a new history a new creed a new destiny

it's truly fucking monstrous

>Jamarcus
why do you care what is said on nigger twitter?

there's always been people like that
we called them emos
some kill themselves, most grow up to be ashamed of that phase

the people who spew that kind of bullshit (and the people who listen to it) shouldn't reproduce anyway, so it's all good

it's the self-correcting mechanism of nature at work

i know you got trips but this is bullshit... post-modern philosophy is rooted in Nihilism. liberalism is not inherently nihilistic that's why we have classical liberals and modern libertarians. This also explains why the turn of the last century was about the peak of western civilization. maximum "liberal" influence with little to know degenerate jew influence... then came international jewry and the rise of the movie industry

because they are cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Westernes live for too long in wealth. Combinated this with cuck liberalism they dont have the desire to have Kids. It is conversative and Old fashioned

Because life is pointless. Even if your descendants lived for billions of years, the Universe will perish anyway. Anything else are just wishful fairy-tales.
I'm here just to have fun and die, nothing more. Why should I care what comes after me?

We are experiencing what Nietzsche named "the slaves revolt in morality". The use of the word "suffered" is an indicator that you are dealing with someone that has been brainwashed into this moral framework. These people are only concerned about the weak and oppressed, and their concern becomes so consuming that it becomes morally creative. So in this case, the people who are haven't suffered (morons), are automatically less virtuous than those who have suffered.

"The Jews, a people “born for slavery”, “the chosen people among peoples,” as they themselves said and believed, achieved the amazing feat of inverting values, thanks to which life on earth for two millennia has possessed a new and dangerous appeal. Their prophets fused “rich,” “godless,” “evil,” “violent,” and “sensuous” into a unity. In this inversion of values (to which belongs the use of the word for “poor” as a synonym for “holy” and “friend”) lies the significance of the Jewish people: with them begins the slave rebellion in morality."
-Nietzsche

Because nigger twitter indoctrinates certain people. Mostly whites who already have a guiltcomplex