CONSPIRACIES EVERYWHERE!

Friends, remember. Occam's Razor is a thing that exists.

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is.

Awesome comic
Drumpf is finished

Both parties believe in conspiracies. The left believes Muh Russians. The right believes Muh Deep State.

The whole point is to sow chaos and make no americans trust eachother or their own government. Whether this is intentional or not, it makes it so groups who thrive in chaos can take control.

It's a stupid concept since people just take it to mean: that which I already believe is probably true since it doesn't feel like I have to do as much work to believe it.

depends if you take into account all the relevant variables

often the simpler explanation is wrong

Occam's Razor is a thing that exists, counter-intelligence uses it all of the time

>Trump forged a briefed memo to Congress from the FBI about how they conducted business during 2016
Yeah, that sure is a elaborate lie faggot.

shill

The government hasn't been trustworthy in over a century.

It's really the Japanese, those sneaky, sneaky, Japanese. They never really forgave us.

Left CAN meme!!!111

This. It's a dangerous tool for people who don't know how to use it. They will come in using it as their only justification for rejecting an idea and feel smart because they know what it's called. At this point actually smart people would never even name it because doing so associates you with retards.

The principal is there to say that when you have to go with an assumption about something it's safest to go with the one that is most probable. It can not be used at all when actually investigating what may be true, a situation where you do not have to favor assumptions but can explore then all.

Yess....pick the easiest option... certainly no else is hiding a shadow government...go to sleep now....

>CIA practically admits it murdered JFK and that Hitler survived WWII
>FBI admits to using dodgy evidence to spy on a sitting president
>that comic exists
>in the year of our lord, 2018

>Occam's Razor is a thing that exists.
That's how we figured out that Hillary was a satanic pedophile murdering psychopath. How did you find out?

>huehue, look at this loser trying to think for himself, and search for secret connections between different organisations, lmao why can't he be just like us, where we listen to MSM all day, and don't question anything??
Leftists, who claim their ignorance as some intellectual high ground is the most disgusting thing on this planet

EVERYBODY knows its Israel. They have their own fucking citizens making our laws and reporting our news

Also while there is proof for what the white cis male is saying, there is no proof for what the strong progressive female is saying. (Yes I just assumed their genders)

>believe
You're a fucking retard.
The left doesn't believe the muh Russia narrative. They're intentionally lying to destroy their political enemies.
The right doesn't have to ''believe'' in the deep state. We know it exists. No one has to ''believe'' that the sky is blue or that water is wet.

There is actual evidence that actors in the fbi tried to undermine trump

There is actual evidence putin preferred trump over Hillary

That’s all that’s actually known at this point

>A secret society of Deep-State
>Don't you see whats happening
>I don't follow
>Or

Thanks for proving my point. I wasn't saying either of those are right or wrong.

Both were wrong. You tried to establish a false equivalency, but you couldn't even get either side right.

Occam's razor is for lazy people who can't be bothered to stay abreast of all the new information and connect dots. The comic is shit too, btw.

>starts off with "friends"
not my friend
>uses term Occam's razor.
Nope. done with you. Time and time again people have used that argument to obfuscate the truth, and its been proven wrong over...and..over...and over.

see. rule of 3? Nuerolinguistic programming bitch. I'm in your head now. You are reading this in my voice. You are me now. Go destroy liberal effigies. Not just OP. all of you. off you go.

>the simpler one is usually better
Pick one.
>It's all very complex, you see, there are conflicting interests even tough in their reunions they treat themselves as friends they are fierce enemies with capitalists interests at hand and society is collapsing and full of degeneracy because of coincidence too
>reptilians are real

le occam's razor

I AM SILLY

>the more assumptions you have to make
all we are doing is connecting facts user, there's not a whole lot of assuming going on. The text messages speak for themselves, as does the FISA warrant application, as does that LACK of evidence that Russia colluded with the Trump campaign.

> Lives in a country with glow in the dark agencies that thrive on rogue operations in every country that poses a threat (want to break free of their grip)

Guyssss, simple explanation and no bad government. Look at my stupid cartoon

Cheeked

Also I agree with your point, godspeed annon