The funny thing is he’s actually more handsome than your average brit

The funny thing is he’s actually more handsome than your average brit.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5364983/amp/Retired-history-teacher-believes-looks-like-Cheddar-Man.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The funny thing is that he actually belongs to U5, which is an Asian haplogroup

my ancestor :)

wait, so black people came to Europe and them evolved? no way! color me surprised.

Well, doesn't that kind of go against the idea that he's the progeny of briton?

British men are more attractive than average, but British women look like ogres.

I knew Cheddarman. Me and him went way back n shieeeet. He was actually butt ugly. The reconstruction of him was way too flattering. Dat nigga also looked like a Mongoloid.

total bullshit and you know it op

>these are the people calling you mutts
*breathes in*

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5364983/amp/Retired-history-teacher-believes-looks-like-Cheddar-Man.html

>British men are more attractive than average

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

As a gay man of French and Dutch ethnicity I can say that with confidence.

I'm gay and I've never met a Brit I fancied. Except maybe Owen Jones, he's super cute, but he's a Brit so I assume he's skinnyfat

Yeah, the ugly Brits are always exhibiting cuck Germanic traits. Real Brit men are Med-Celt.

European men look like big babies

round basketball skulls

Don’t you have some turds to scramble, faggot?

Oh, and the guy who plays Superman, he's handsome.

And the guy who played the psycho on The Fall, but I believe he's Irish.

>Med-Celt
So,you wuz nothern Italians now?

Where would I find a turd at this time of day?

what are you talking about. he looks just like sargon.

lol, I wasnt the first

Aren't they saying that a fair number of Neanderthals, who were in bongland first, were practically ginger?
So the h. sapiens population migrated and got their gene pool huwited?

Yeah, he is.

Most native British people came from Iberia. Look at any racial map and see that half of Britain is usually Mediterranean.
No one wants to be Italian or Greek.

No, I meant pic related. You stupid vagina.

I know who he is, you dafter. I'm just showing another Med-dom British master race.

Cavill is Norman French

Please stop posting ugly people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying Norman French blood isn't diluted to the extent it will hardly ever be dominant in a person's phenotype
He's clearly native British.
Not a true fag.

>Cavill is Norman French

Oh. That would explain A LOT.

What about pic related? Irish? He's so cute

Med-looking British Isles people like that and Cavill are just native British Isles inhabitants before being feminised by Vikings and Anglo-Saxons.

>Not a true fag.

Fuck off, I'm gayer than Aids.

>calling a black skinned individual “black” it’s dishonest
>but it’s totally lulzy making fun of Sargon fon not answering if Laurance Fishburne was white

>What about pic related? Irish? He's so cute

He is a Protestant from Northern Ireland

He is mostly Scottish, ethnically

i would love to see them do some blind restructures of living DNA with comparisons between the restructured faces & the actual faces that belong to the DNA samples. that would be "real" science.

>He is mostly Scottish, ethnically

So there really is human life in Scotland after all.

there's no way that all your features would survive except skin color

>be cheddar man
>be from middle eastern shithole
>travel all the way to britannia
>find heterogenous white societies
>try to mingle
>failed because your are a subhuman shitskin
>go to a cave because feelings and muh rayciss brit
>die there miserably
>fast foward today
>sjw find the body
>omg original britons wuz kangs
The ride never ends

For a cave man he was probably rather handsome. Also I'm not seeing the big deal. They found that one of the ancestors of native Americans was white and came across the ocean from France of all places. So obviously it takes a while to evolve to match a given climate. In the case of moving to dreary old England that means getting whiter, taller and apparently fucking your cousins for thousands of years.

>played by Idris Elba in the eventual movie about British history

Race is genetically pretty superficial. That's why you fucks redefine who's truly white every other week. It's not worth having an identity crisis over your Great^n Uncle Cheddar.

Actually it just shows what we already knew from DANA. People migrate between continents. This is why we haven't separated into different species. The only truly isolated people were aboriginal Australians. You could say that they're the only truly unique race... Not to sound racist, but I think we benefited from this mixing while they did not.

Only to you, because it looks familiar to ya, mutt.

Muh

>Not to sound racist
Where do you think you are young man, buzzfeed?

I'd watch it. If for no other reason than to see him in a loincloth

Chedderman rules the waves.

DNA. Fucking autocorrect

Fuck off with that Mediterranean shit

Keltoi were not Mediterranean

"no DNA connection" -(((study)))

What are you talking about about? Abbos have just as much culture and development as the best and brightest of their white cousins, as seen in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
(wololo drops at 1:40)

“Irish”

shows us the teeth

>For skin tone, there are a handful of genetic variants linked to reduced pigmentation, including some that are very widespread in European populations today. However, Cheddar Man had “ancestral” versions of all these genes, strongly suggesting he would have had “dark to black” skin tone, but combined with blue eyes.

Speculative bullshit

>had “ancestral” versions of all these genes, strongly suggesting

So they went with black because it fit their narrative.

Yes, they were. Celtic is a cultural/linguistic designation, not ethnic. "Celts" are nords and meds.

There's no way to be certain, unless you observe the expression of these genes in a live individual. Modern Africans certainly have modern variations of genes that affect pigmentation compared to their ancestors. To say that Cheddar man's skin color was dark-brown to black based on this is a far stretch.

It's pretty pointless anyway since britain isn't home to the original population but is rather taken over in waves until they're all rape babies to some extent. Of that original settlement nothing remains.

I'm really not sure what this whole re-emphasis on "we're all africans" is supposed to show, or like with this news item, that white skin """""may""""" have evolved faster than we think. So.. it changes nothing? We're not more alike because the change was more rapid. It just shows divergence happens more quickly and if anything suggests we're less alike than we thought.

Yes, it’s a linguistic designation
No, not Med, Central Europe

at least he not a ginger head

So they're saying that you can tell someone's skin colour based of his dna and bones, but that race is only skin deep and we're all one race: the human race.

I think that's exactly what they're trying to prove. Even if their speculative bullshit is correct (doubtful) it would only serve to prove what you had said.

Also, here's a post from another bread

just because he's black doesn't mean he's african, he's your ancestor, not Jamal's

Where do you think your genes came from you fucking mongrel, our genes are your genes, unless you're a soyboy cuck who says he's 1/nth red skin or whatever

Now read his articles

Well at some point we all came out of Africa. Plus this guy would have had Asian, African and neanderthal DNA. We are all muts. Who gives a shit? Let's talk culture.

WE

If you believe RAO

I can't believe anglos turn out to be subhumans. Why didn't we see it before? The signs were always there, but we just didn't listen. We didn't fucking listen...

Maybe you should both fuck a guy with AIDS and die.

>germans
>human

>no genetic link
>article written by a jew
I truly don't know how they keep getting away with it.

Panic on the streets of Dresden,
Panic on the streets of Berlin

I AM YOUR FATHER

>Now read his articles

As a lefty, I agree with him.

I thought blacks didn't crack. Why is his skin quality so bad for a 20 year old?