Daily reminder: If you eat meat, you eat soy

Daily reminder: If you eat meat, you eat soy.

What's your defense, soyboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop using the n word its racist

ok pajeet

thanks

Stfu

Nigger

a strong offence

Stop eating meat.
Stop eating soy.

If you eat meat, you eat what the jews want you to eat.

you are so horrible just because others have different skin color than your's that doesn't make them different. they can still contribute alot to humanity

Eat meat.

Go to the supermarket, goyim.

buy our soy meat

Free speech you fucking brown, shit- colored , cave-like NIGGER!!!!

>most vegan and vegetarian products contain soy replacements for meat???
>Not eating a juicy Australian cattle steak filled with rich protein
>calling people who don't eat protein filled steaks 'soyboys' when the alternative is processed garbage that'll triple your soy levels in a week.

Niiiiiceeee you actual soyboy faggot, how does it feel to know my chad carnivourous cock will breed the wombs of any sexually unsatisfied woman you pick up?

ill eat whatever i want go suck a d for protien

enjoy the soy?

>he is eating jew meat full of soy

Bait thread, do not reply

>bait

nope, there's literal shitloads of soy in the meat you're eating everyday. + antibiotics + the goddamn cow was depressed, so you're going to feel like shit aswell.

you will probably die a virgin but if you do procreate down the line your offsprings will be interracial so i guess you must feel really good calling your offspring's that

go back to manufacturing my clothes, pajeet.

ok nigger I need a protien source and I am buff as shit so kys

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Your existence serves no purpose.

yo nigger hunt your own food or buy from your local butcher, but don't buy fucking supermarket jew meat with soy and antibiotics and all kinds of shit

must be really hard for you to think

Holy shit!
I never thought of it like that. You've convinced me. I am no longer racist thanks to your beautiful words. I will never say nigger again. I now have an urge to poop in the streets though.

have fun dying a virgin i wonder how long will you guys last before you killyourself

I plan on lasting at least 3 more weeks