Why have you not married an Asian woman yet? White mans strength and superior genes mixed with Asian IQ and intellect...

Why have you not married an Asian woman yet? White mans strength and superior genes mixed with Asian IQ and intellect. There is no better mix.

we have this thread everyday

remember to sage

Marrying an Asian woman is one of the most selfish decisions you can ever make.
Your children will be forced into a life of an outsider struggling to find their identity
Humans are pack animals and need to have a pack to feel emotionally healthy.

Most asian/white men I know have a difficult time attracting women.
I would want my children to have the most advantages they could possibly have

By that logic, white women should date black guys because light skinned mixed race dudes are attractive

I think the asian/hapa beta phenomenon is because they aren't properly reared. Not that I care for slants in the first place, but I've known normal and beta slopes and half slopes

Finns are Asians mixed with Swedes

Source?
Most sources indicate that mixed race children have a difficult time focusing in school and making friends.

Swedes are gays mixed with arabs

>the white roasties itt

Nothing wrong with being selfish.

Fucking kekked you proxy using same fag

Asian girls are great, because they let us root out those who don't actually care about conserving their people and just want an 'edgy' politcal movement to be part of.
37% of Asian women in the US marry a non-Asian and the great majority are white hating (Or rather, envious) Democrats -- such traditional waifus!

Source: going outside

>gif

do you think that make up thing works only for gooks? all the women's make up should be perma banned

butthurt shills

Verissmo. Ma le asiatiche in particolare sono ingannevoli.

>look mom i posted it again!

saged

Looks like the shills are hard at work again. Asian females are the best way for the white man to preserve his race.

>american advocates race mixing
pottery. Are you a mutt?

t. meticcio

We even have bums now user

White men and women are great.