What are some good Rei Ayanami quotes? I am thinking of printing a mug with one of her quotes on it

What are some good Rei Ayanami quotes? I am thinking of printing a mug with one of her quotes on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

printinmugs.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm vegan

she never said that though

Get in the robot faggot

I'm best girl and by far better than anime Hitler

"..."

Something something that old hag should just go die

I fuck old men.

だが断る

fry me to the moon

wow you people are unhelpful

I am not a mall

I am not a Smol?

"Hai"

man girls who can't breathe are so cute

good quote too

Don't talk shit about gendo.

ロビンさん、好き

just look it up instead of burdening us with you laziness

mean people don't get to share in the glory of my mugs.

I did find my quote though, this mug is going to look spectacular on completion.

Didn't need your mug anyway

you won't win playing this game with me

Guess I won't. Well played user.

I can't wait until my Rei Mug is finished, I got all the frills, and there's going to be the lyrics from fly me to the moon written in white ink against the black background and the colour scheme of the mug is going to parallel Rei's plugsuit scheme and at the bottom interior of the mug it is going to have her Eva unit number.

later I might get another one of her printed where it's just the OP picture but there's a mug sitting on the window sill

and then maybe a mug form of this one

and of course I'll need an Asuka plugsuit mug too, that will have to have a sun theme.

When did you start collecting these mugs? Do you have any that aren't anime? Which one is your favorite?

That picture alone brings up so many questions.

"toast"

>Shinji in the center
nice

January of this year. I am going to expand to video game characters and order a Regina from Dino Crisis mug. I already have Godot and I will likely get Phoenix Wright and Estelle from Trails in the Sky.

My favourite so far is probably potato girl, but Asuka is my favourite character so I am almost always drinking out of her.

You can get custom printed heat mugs too, I will get those printed for incorporeal characters. I had a few in mind but I forget now. Oh yeah, maybe Mia Fey.

Hate to be that guy, but where do you get yours custom printed?

Depends on the type and how much I want to spend. For less special mugs, I can just use zazzle, but those one have a white bar at the top and bottom, but for the nicer ones, I use

printinmugs.com/

"Anata dare?"
is the only thing I remember

you should (not) be replaced