Brit/pol/ - clen your room edition

>Most British companies are optimistic about the future post-Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/26/british-companies-optimistic-future-post-brexit/

>NHS chief calls on parents to show some 'tough love' in obesity battle
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/nhs-chief-calls-parents-show-tough-love-obesity-battle/

>Voters to show ID in anti-fraud trial
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440934

>Prevent anti-terror scheme defended
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38440939

>BREXIT BOOST: Britain will gain £24BILLION per year after EU exit - says new report
express.co.uk/news/politics/747369/Brexit-boost-Britain-gain-billions-every-year-European-exit

>'There's no war in France!' Farron mocked for urging Britain to accept Paris migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/747327/Tim-Farron-Liberal-Democrats-Paris-migrants-child-refugees-asylum-seekers

>Berlin's Left-Wing Coalition Govt Refused to Acknowledge Islamist Terror Just Two Weeks Before the Christmas Market Truck Attack
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/new-berlin-government-refuses-acknowledge-existence-left-wing-extremism/

>The Queen DID Back Brexit After All
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/26/queen-back-brexit/

>Laura Kuenssberg says source told her the Queen backed Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/26/queen-did-back-brexit-run-up-to-referendum-laura-kuenssberg

>Out – and into the world: Why The Spectator backed Brexit
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/world-spectator-backed-brexit/

>Government to launch pilot scheme forcing voters to produce ID
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/voters-pilot-scheme-id-eric-pickles-electoral-commission-cabinet-office-a7496121.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=116z-ye0nrI
youtube.com/watch?v=aobwrnijWhk
metro.co.uk/2018/02/08/sainsburys-charge-women-more-for-valentines-day-cards-7297056/
youtube.com/watch?v=AuCKqMUJI6c
cherwell.org/2018/01/15/black-cab-rapist-was-hired-as-stripper-for-ouca-cabaret-social/
youtube.com/watch?v=j4IgNPmaKkw
telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/01/26/number-british-businesses-going-bust-hits-four-year-high/
twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/960831835243728896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CENTRIST DEATH SQUADS

Protect what you love!

Shilling LINK again because this is the first time I've been on Sup Forums in months and I'm amazed you guys don't know much about it yet:

Companies have all sorts of contracts for all sorts of things (obviously) but the legal system never works like it's supposed to. Let’s say you agree a contract to sell a table, say, for $20 next week. You give the guy the table but next week he doesn’t pay. Are you really going to take the buyer to court even though he legally owes you the money?

This kind of thing happens on a huge scale between companies. If they do decide to go to court it's expensive and wastes time. Usually, the side who’s owed money settles out of court for much less than they’re owed.

This is where smart contracts come in. Smart contracts are basically code that executes a contract when conditions are met. An example might be “I'll buy $100 of bonds if the base interest rate hits 1%”.

Once agreed, a smart contract will execute as written, no matter what. No one can fuck each other over once the contract is agreed (unless they BOTH agree).

What’s more, the contract is stored on a blockchain and so can’t be interfered with without hacking 51% of the nodes (this is practically impossible).

But there is another attack vector for smart contracts. Returning to the $100 for bonds example above, I could hack the input to the contract to (falsely) tell the contract that the interest rate is now 1%. The smart contract sees this and executes when it's not supposed to. The security of the contract is only as strong as the weakest link, which in this case is the input (also called an oracle).

Chainlink (LINK) solves this problem by decentralizing the oracle – i.e. the information that goes into the contract. It means smart contracts can't be falsely triggered via the attack vector I described above.

And the bond example is just one of millions of use cases.

why do i need to know any of this, can i make money off it somehow?

>can i make money off it somehow?
yes

Let's be fair. Our culture is black?

Meet the future.

Yes, Russians are vodka niggers...

When the fuck is BTC going to be 14kUS again!
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

Based Pagan Hermit

Post absolute choons
youtube.com/watch?v=116z-ye0nrI

Fraction of tim??

Why are brexiteers so fucking dumb?

youtube.com/watch?v=aobwrnijWhk

INDIVIDUALISM
JOHN LOCHE
ALT RIGHT SJWS
PATREON
REVOLUTION OF THE LIBERALISTS

I regonise sargoy varg and LS , who is the right wing lunatic meant to be,

You also need "Refined Racist" with Spence or Jared Taylor and _Rambling Boomer" with Joe Owens or Alex Jones

QT lineup?

>owns a Milo book

But was it written by Allum Bokhari or Tori Amos?

Russel Brand
Jihadi John
BASED nigel farage
M'Kwang N'v'Vkembe
Eddie

Babies. You think you think?

>Boring Tory
>Boring Blairite
>Commie Journalist
>Celebrity who has no business being on the panel
>Old right wing columnist

Lets yank cold war. Yo want tha.

Heard he had a bit of a chimpout at the alt-right the other day

YOU :3

LINK will make us rich

The Queen is the last woman I hate.

Tomorrow, so you should buy now.

This post contains forward looking falsehoods. These falsehoods have not been checked by any regulatory authority, but if they had been the regulatory authority would say they were bullshit. The great thing about blockchain that's going to make everyone rich is that governments cannot regulate it at all, so nobody can sue anyone else for stealing their money using it. That's why you really should invest in it. Or are the smegma-encrusted tool of the federal reserve?

sounds like a rerun
oh stop it

metro.co.uk/2018/02/08/sainsburys-charge-women-more-for-valentines-day-cards-7297056/

I've already bought into BTC and hold XLM and LINK, but both are influenced heavily by BTC at the moment and my bags are exceedingly fucking heavy. I can't afford any more BTC

That is an 11 year old child.

How can she look 16-20 already.

Can you explain to me the Icelandic second name system?
It sounds pretty unusual.

haha kids are so funny.

Let's crusade

You have to pay 50 cents because - get this - you pay 50 cents more.
Maybe try voting with your wallet, sweetie, instead of REEEing for legislation like an authoritarian retard.

Well basically half the island is fathered by Royal Marines and nobody actually knows their names so they just make it up as they go along now.

>Knickerless Virgin
>Gladi'mhere Putitin

Ahaha, God bless. This had me to a chuckle.

Ah thanks Eddie that really clears it up

How's life for you my revolutionary friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=AuCKqMUJI6c

something in the water
quite simple really, it's almost always patronymic with a few matronymic cases here and there

so if your father's name is John and your mother's name is Janet and they decide to call you John, your full name will be John Johnson
alternatively they could use your mother's name and you could be called John Janetson, but that's really all there is to it

in some cases such as mine you can swap out your surname for a family name and skip the -son and -dottir bullshit, it's much cooler imo

All is well. No work till Monday so I'm surfing Sup Forums and getting blerry gargled every night. And how is life in the old country?

does dottir mean daughter?

There are lots of names that end with dottir

>does dottir mean daughter?
yup

>that ID

So wait you could have two siblings, one a son one a daughter, and they could be like Bjornsson and Helgadottir?

Doesn't that get fucking confusing as shit?
I'm struggling to see how it doesn't become really common for people to have the same exact name or how people tell that two siblings are from the same family.

I took more notice of the "ALe" bit, frankly. Cheers!

Same old. You a white farmer or just behind a VPN?

>Doesn't that get fucking confusing as shit?
why do you think we have an incest problem

Are you huWhite

No way. Do you have a cute sister? Does she have the same last name as you?

>Do you have a cute sister?
I wish

I'm talking more about cousin/cousin incest which happens all the time at social gatherings, unbeknownst to both parties involved

Nonce.

>white farmer or just behind a VPN
Neither. I live in Harare, still white though. I think I was on a Brit/pol/ last night. Not quite sure though. I get called a "PROXYFAG" on every thread so I think I'll take to just posting on Brit/pol/ threads here on in to be frank. Fucking bought a Goddamn pass due to being unable to post on this fucking website and I get treated like shit.

KEK

baka desu senpai

Let's kill yanks I can't listen the shit

Aahahahah no fucking way.
Doesn't that naming system mean it gets pretty hard to track your family though? Go back like 5 or 6 generations and it must be pretty hard to sift through all those names, whereas some in this thread even have tracked their family to a medievil or even earlier origin and are still named after that.

definitely not officer

Surely not as bad as how the local populace treats you. Have there been any chimpouts since Mugabe got shoah'd?

There was a protest in Bulawayo the other day but it didn't last very long. No real riots or happenings. Folks that favour Tsvangirai are trying to organize (albeit, poorly, mind). I was on the horn with old Eddie Cross two days ago about an MDC-T revival; I'm hopeful.

>Doesn't that naming system mean it gets pretty hard to track your family though?
without a doubt, unless you have a family name in which case you can easily tell if someone's related to you

otherwise you're going to end up in a situation like one of my friends where you french someone at a party and then meet said person at a family reunion

>The Oxford University Conservative Association (OUCA) once hired the ‘Black cab rapist’ then working as a stripper, for an infamous cabaret social.
>John Worboys, then know as ‘Terry the Minder’, performed a striptease for Tory members, alongside a female stripper named “the exotic Vashanti”.
>The event at Hertford College was attended by a young Sally Bercow (then Illman), wife of Commons Speaker John Bercow. She was blindfolded on stage before Worboys suggestively placed a banana in her hand.
>According to a report at the time, prominent Tory backbencher Jacob Rees Mogg “heartily approved of [the event].
cherwell.org/2018/01/15/black-cab-rapist-was-hired-as-stripper-for-ouca-cabaret-social/

Interesting turn of events.

Brit/pol/ is looking real diverse right now

Funny story but it reminds me of that phenomenon where siblings who never know they are siblings tend to be very attracted to each other if they meet by coincidence in life.

There was a programme on about it a while ago, I can't find it by googling but it was saying how for some reason people are often attracted to family members, when they don't know that they are blood related. lol

Probably because people buy those cards more often than the corresponding cards so the analytics advised an increase in price. But now Parliament is going to pass a law mandating price equality between similar valentines cards because womyn.

Not much has changed, people are still ignoring interesting posts and replying to the lowest of low quality bait

>Harare

>but it was saying how for some reason people are often attracted to family members, when they don't know that they are blood related. lol

a biological impulse for keeping the bloodline pure

I'm still a Briton (at least in spirit). Had real grievances with the lot in the 90's (the way dad taught me) but as I mature, I grow in a greater admiration for the UK and Her Britannic Majesty.

The pic attached is a little ancestry bit I made for a thread last Summer; I edited it since dad passed on.

Glen Lorne proper, bra.

Kek always thought this.
If you need anyone, that being your mum or Jordan Peterson to clean your room you’re just a scruffy cunt.

To tell you*

What it's like living there?

youtube.com/watch?v=j4IgNPmaKkw

give me some good zombie/apocalypse movies lads

>Torygraph article from 2016
>Some 60 per cent of companies expect to increase revenues in 2017 against 15 per cent expecting them to fall.

Keep in mind that 2016 was a rocky year for Britain, as a result of the brexit vote. Assuming 2017 will be better is not necessarily unwise - and is not the same as 'we will make a success of brexit', as it includes businesses which assume brexit won't happen, businesses which assume brexit will crush them in 2018 or 2019 (remember, A50 wasn't even triggered until March 2017!) but that 2017 will be fine, and businesses that assume that the UK will get EFTA membership and keep freedom of movement.

That said, if we want to measure the effect of Brexit we should get current results. What were the actual RESULTS of 2017? The closest I was able to find was this Torygraph article:
telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/01/26/number-british-businesses-going-bust-hits-four-year-high/
>2017 had highest bankruptcy rate in your years

I mean I'm doing alright. Some complaints but not enough to mention. I get paid an honest living, always have, even in the hyperinflation days when I was paid in bloody lager. I get time away from it all every now and then. Got to go to Bermuda last Spring which would have been fucking tremendous had it not been for the fucking weather.

Honestly Zim is a shitstorm, "the only boring day was yesterday" is the motto of everyone here, everyday just keeps you carrying on, if you understand my meaning.

Here:

>even in the hyperinflation days when I was paid in bloody lager.
Christ. How's the situation there regarding your race? I'm guessing there are communities of whites still?

>MPs could face an election in their constituency if they're found to have sexually harassed someone

This is based as fuck. Imagine the hilarity of an MP facing a recall vote, only for there to be a record low turnout that returns them straight to their seat in the Commons.

Lauren Southern has got to go back

Quick, how do i fuck the prime minister?

might become an MP lads

Which party? And where?

I bet Corbyn and May have fucked

Of course there are, just like everywhere bra. We intermingle in good form, at least here. When you go down the R2 Corridor it gets a wee dicey, sure.

I love sharing this pic of a local girls senior school called Chisipite, it's an indication of the relation we share with the affies.

You bet?

Conservatives, North east somerset. ill make my way up pretending to be a good goy then wipe enact my manifesto as PM

mogg's seat?

Yeah, I saw him in town around the 2015 election and spoke to the ukip guy next to him kek

Nationalise gambling

So are those females the entire .2%?

That works out to 3200 give or take.

My JEWISH brethren

twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/960831835243728896

wtf I love Corbyn now