Just finished Gantz and huh... why does Sup Forums hate it again?

Just finished Gantz and huh... why does Sup Forums hate it again?

Sure the ending could have shown the lives of our characters post-final boss fight but still the overall thing was addictive

So is crack, does not mean that it's good for you.

I want to fuck Reika.

The characters in the story have an IQ so low that you can't even relate them with real humans.

Reika's deaths pissed me off to just no end

She deserved to be happy ffs

Also Cherry's arc was fucking tragic what the fuck

Well they're japanese, so yeah.

Cool action scenes, interesting concept, good, sexy art style, horrible unlikeable characters. Not only they are incredibly stupid and unlikeable, they manage to be completely unrealistic and unrelateable at the same time. A good ending would have been for them all to die painfully.

Sup Forums has shit taste

>Japanese
>The people with a society better than the entire West
>Low IQ
Good one, Jim.

It started going to shit when he introduced the vampires and ended up going nowhere with them.

>The people with a society better than the entire West
I hate to be the guy who brings this up, but their suicide rates claim otherwise.

>Why does Sup Forums hate it?
It was shit.

Let's talk about murder rate.
Average salary.
Living standards.
Level of poverty.

>Better society than the whole west

Ah yes, I too was a 16 yr old weeaboo once.

High standards prevent the weak from fucking up and demanding MUH SAFEZONE. Fuck off.

>Average salary.
>Living standards.
>Level of poverty.
All these things are meaningless if they live such unhappy lives they'd rather kill themselves.

TAE CHAN WAS UNNECESSARY AND I HATE HER

Yeah I'm not gonna try debating with some underage who watches too much anime thanks.

Why do you retards feel the need to come to this board?

Why are you here?

Braindead weeaboos were never welcome here.

People can like manga without feeling the need to worship Japan

Oh no, did I trigger you?

Certainly not because I worship the ground any eleven dares to spit on.

>TAE CHAN

Why the ungodly fuck did he ever introduce this gremlin?

it was probably because the shitty last arc dragged on forever and these aliens were the least interesting. just big ugly humans

>admitting that you actually are a underage weeaboo kensama

Nu-Sup Forums everybody

>demanding MUH SAFEZONE

You've never been there. Japan is SAFEZONE as fuck.

The story sounds like a dream of an 8 yr old; its directionless

In America, people kill other people when they snap, in Japan, they just kill themselves. Which sounds better to you?

Japan is far from perfect, and it is not the 80s anymore when they were at the top of their game (China and South Korea are more high tech and industrialized at this point), but still, even considering all of the bad points about Japanese society, they are still one of the better countries in the world.

Lara Croft died too soon.

true -- i go once a year for business and for a family friend and it's really nice there. i think it helps that nips think i look like a nip, then we both end up looking stupid when they find out i can't speak the language

who hates Gantz?

>China and South Korea are more high tech

Their tech firms and industries are.

Not talking about the country as a whole.

asians are just humanoid insects, like jews are to reptiles

Gantz is fucking great is you look at it as a whole. It's just that the later bits really fucked up so it left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. I still love it. You can't deny that parts of it were fuck awful though.

It's surprising how hot the characters in Gantz movie are. Would watch again just to beat my wang

>Work at a well known Pharma company
>bunch of japs came to our site for training.
>the only male in the group was a fucking herbivore
>food and luxuries are expensive, so they went to walmart and bought shit in bulks
>to poor for kobe beef so they have to buy it here
>to poor for chocolate
>to poor for clothes
>work in field that cures cancer, to poor

What point are you trying to make?

japan is shit, most asian countries is shit. America may be shit, but it's less shitty than japan and the rest.

I agree. It was a beautiful existential shitstorm.
>what is going on?
>what is "gantz"?
>what is happening?
>why am i still reading this?
And that was when I realised that edgy fucking retard antihero had become a true hero.

11/10, next time don't forget plotpoints.

And the vampires.

The ending? What ending? In my head-cannon, there is no ending. It never happened.

>ywn see an animated version of this.