Buyfag thread

Buyfag thread.

Read the guide: buyfag.moe

I don't even enjoy buying figures any more but I keep doing it out of some compulsion to make up for what I couldn't buy when I was younger and jobless

I just had a painted Shinobu garage kit arrive, looks great but her left leg isn't fitting very well into her hip. Anyone here with more GK experience able to tell me the best way to properly secure it?

I bought another shipslut late last night. Should I seek help?

Nice 2016-only taste

superglue. also the face looks like s hit. guarantee the eye decals were applied wrong. you got ripped off regardless of how much you paid

>figures for shows in 2016 come out in 2017
really made me think

Thought superglue would be the answer, was just curious if there was some other kind of hobby glue more commonly used.
I think she looks pretty good though, about the same quality as a Gathering figure I have, don't really have much else to compare her to. The shitty phone camera picture doesn't really do her much justice, I'll post a couple better pictures once I've fixed her leg.

are there any cool things people have done with swapping nendo parts? or is that heresy

>regular Rin
>regular outfit
finally

Stop buying with your dick.

Threads have been moving really gucking fast, I know you always say this, but these last 3 days have been even faster.

Plastic glue only works on plastic. For resin GKs it's going to be hard to avoid some variety of super glue.

what am i supposed to buy with if not my dick?

Your heart.

Can we keep this going? It was cool to see everyone's tastes

my heart lives inside my dick

Does anyone have a MFC link for pic related?

Who wants this sexy senran?
I'm selling on MFC. My account is Fakkufun7. Reach out if interested. She is brand new/ unopened

______Would you?_________

Is there any way to know in advance when which sections at suruga-ya goes on sale?
I need to know for my next bulk order.

Which Madoka do you prefer? I like right one better, but Kyuubey on the right is cute as well. Also, right's attachment to the base scares me a little, can you tell me if it causes any problems?

Right's face looks a lot more accurate.

I'm scared of the right one's base too, but I haven't heard nor experienced any issues.
I definitely like the dynamic pose better.
Left one's expression is too...Madoka

I think you fucked up your post. Anyways, right one is better, it's from Ume's original artwork.

Right's hair is better. Also left's bow is small, the proportion is weird.

That's a cute girl (male)

Seek facilities to properly maintain your fleet.

>This after I already ordered the raceslut version
Well. Good thing she looks pissy, I'd be tempted otherwise.

Right has a more dynamic pose and a better face, in my opinion.

I'd go for the right one

Thank you a lot for helping me decide, anons.

>
Thanks man, I have more and new ones. Havnt posted all of them maybe later.

What's the point of having the weird effect at the bottom? It's really distracting.

Anytime! Hopefully nothing bad happens to the base.

>2016-only taste
>Urusei Yatsura came out in 1978

I dont fucking care

I collect prize-figures

sorry, forgot the toonami taste

I'll be getting a new haul too hopefully today or tomorrow, I'll also try to post an unpdate, I got a few gems from last Puniket.

>when the waifu you like probably wont even get a prize figure, let alone a proper scale.

I need to let go, but I don't want to.

>the waifu you like
So it's someone else's waifu?

>your waifu is probably waifu'd by many other people

Are waifus a form of cuckoldry?

The only people with my waifu are a handful of SEA kids :^)

Anyone?

Judging from these two shots I'd go for the left one. A dynamic pose is supposed to be a good thing but right just looks dumb. Also left is cuter and right looks like you just killed her kitty then took her anal virginity.
On the other hand right has better sculpt and colors.

>Japan sellers
>Condition: DAMAGED
>Reality: Somebody looked at it the wrong way or breathed on it funny
>Everywhere else
>Condition: BRAND NEW UNOPENED RARE GOOD CONDITION
>Reality: Covered in cumstains, dirt, dust, and whatever else

did you start buyfagging last season?

Last year. I had some FAGs before they anounced the anime.

>package is hold by customs since last week
C'mon you lazy fucks.

This is so fucking stupid I love it

>no need to hurry when the only one you answer to is the government
I hate these lazy fucks

What's an original artwork you want as a figure?

Would I what? Buy from there? I would not___ just because of that amazingly dumb ad banner

So else who getting the last of the Deadly Sins? She finally ships today.

Anything Syroh

This looks awful.
I'm sorry.

hey guys, noob here. has anyone seen the FTO from magic knight rayearth as an action figure? I haven't found anything.
pic related what it looks like.

Excellent taste in dicks

How is funnyknights, I want to buy ship girls but they sound like a chinese ripoff company

I have a thing for magical girls.

I'd trip over myself for basically any Chiyo figure so long as it's at least lewd optional rather than lewd mandatory.

really, anything from yozaquar

i just hope they keep doing the ovas. tsuki ni naku was done amazingly well.

This

Pre-painted when?

Is this translation mistake?

sins will always bin, at least the 1/8 ones, so I'll get her later for less.

>sins will always bin
That's crock of shit. None of the Sins were sold for less after release. Their prices only went up.

I already have a figure of her, why would I need two?

its here bros

I want a figure of any of my favorite doujin artists. Asanagi had one announced a while ago so at least I'm looking forward to that.

These two.

duh

let's see:

asmodeus sealed:5,8k
mammon: sealed 8k
satan sealed 7k
belphegor sealed 7k
lucifer sealed 7,5k
leviathan sealed 11k

>Fakku exclusive
Fug

I'd buy 5.

No?

As far as I know, no. As somebody who has been looking for old MKR stuff myself, the only mecha stuff I've ever seen was Rayearth, Celes, Windam, the combined mashin, and Nova's mech, all GKs and pretty rare ones at that. if there's a GTO I've never seen evidence of it.

Merry Christmas

Glad I got Levi on release.

No

Go to the nendo thread on /toy/

I'm not sure if I should get her or not.

Can't go wrong at 1.3k

thanks for the clarification man. I have seen the others. I would have love to have both FTO and GTO. and NSX. it would have been fucking glorious.

How bad are the seams on these usually? The lack of angles makes me think one side will look terrible.

I haven't got a figure with this sort of base(pipe?), is it even strong enough to support the weight of the actual figure for a long time? Thing looks really delicate.

___hotglue

Any Alarune would be ideal, monstergirls never get enough love