How do you think the balkans will react if they start getting cucked by droves of sandniggers and rapefugees...

How do you think the balkans will react if they start getting cucked by droves of sandniggers and rapefugees? Do you think they'll let them selves get destroyed like germany & sweden? Let us discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9HzqxwKfiM&list=RDq9HzqxwKfiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Albanians are criminals and act worse than most sandniggers, also I wouldn't count them as white

whatever shlomo

>how would the balkans react to muslim refugees
>posts pic of a country full of muslim refugees that emigrate in droves to their neighbours, switzerland and Italy, even managed to annex Kosovo through immigration and tried to do the same with fyrom
>just because skanderkek removed kebab centuries ago and his country got KEBAB'd into islam
Fuck off meme flag

you're an idiot, you really think the albanian population that is muslim are not even real practicing muslims, if you knew anything Albanians are more nationalist than religious. ffs we were the first athiest country. ignorance is bliss

are even*

Stupid retard can't even acknowledge the distinction between culture and religion, stupid ginger, go grow some potatoes you nincompoop.

>80 IQ kebab is SEETHING

>atheism
LOL congratulations, you'll be even mote welcoming to refugees with your degenerate Turko-Libtard culture

the east will not fall. (((they)))) know this.

Romanis too ano, we have a few of them in here and i swear that they behave like niggers.

you're not even from the balkans you cuck, fuck outta this thread nigger.

I see these threads for years now and I still havent got a quick rundown on the Balkans.

Ive been thinking of a way to live without (((influence))) over my life and have little or no involvement with finance.

I just want to live in a rightfully aquired land or shared land, and have true responsibility.

Wheres that island near or in polynesian islands where theres a brown guy living by himself on an abandoned volcanoe island?

It looks comfy. The coast guard even delivers supplies for free

this
their bakery mafias are runing the youth of croatia

they can't even bake for shit
just use it to launder money like the subhuman niggers they are
they literally have the homicide rate of niggers too

So the mosuqes you built on Kosovo and Metohija werent built for religious purposes?

What the fuck is up with Russia? I thought they were a proud non-degenerate safe place to go

>White
Show your Black version of our eagle you mountain goat fucker

dunno tbqh
haven't been there nor have i talked to a russian about the situation

Russia is only 80% ethnically russian. Possibly less due to the way census is taken. The tatars and other mongol/turkic peoples residing in the country are extremely violent. That's not to say that ethnic russians aren't also more violent than other euros, of course. But it accounts for the darkest areas easterly

You write with odd tone. Germany and Sweden asked for what happened to them, so to end up like them, you must also ask for multiculturalism first.

this is your average albanian conversation with anyone who even mildly disagrees with their self sucking

no, people hate foreigners. there is a webm of buglarians beating a refugee, maybe someone has it

>so to end up like them, you must also ask for multiculturalism first.
this and /thread
fuck with anyone of us and get rekt, "refugees" cant even start to comprehend the terrors we can inflict upon them if they start fucking with us, most of our people live in an eternal stressed environment and feel surrounded by problems and hostile nations.
The balkan schizophrenia might even turn out good this time lel

no they won't get cucked since they don't consume as much soy unlike western europoors

>bakery mafia
what the fuck? Explain

NO
O

Oyyyy veyyy the EU demands you cease this action and give up your sovereignty

> Asked

It was pure indoctrination, nobody here liked it, but the new foundation myth of Sweden from the 70's demanded it.

they launder money by making bakeries
every albanian diaspora family has one

Thanks Alexander

never go in one though
everything is disgusting

albania has the best flag in the world

This one?

why would they refuse their own family?

For soyim standarts even being a normal staight white male is damn racist and therefore wrong.

keep being a slave faggot

It will never happen. We already genocide each-other and we are the same people. Immagine invaders from outside.
That's why probably eu will never let us into the union.

i find serbs and other slavic people that hate albanians and vice versa retarded. especially the ones that live in america, if the coming invasion of brown people come, we must unite for a brief period, then we can go back to killing each other

you find it retarded because you don't live in your shithole to know how terrible it is
also uniting on the basis of race would be impossible for you
you are nonwhite

Why does Albania get to have the coolest flag in Europe? Hopefully Euros come up with some better shit after the great collapse of the 21st century.

Have you started learning Albanian my friend?

the same as allways, pinky. the albanians flee and the serbs get the excavator rolling.

yes i know the most important phrases like
>DIG YOU SUBHUMAN
and
>GET IN THE FUCKING HOLE

This was during the Fashist era

Do you think macedonians are white?

why yes, my albonigger friend

You mean when Italy made a mistake and "invaded" your silly excuse of a country

Why do I get the feeling someone wants to cause a fight between Balkanese and Nords? Really a pointless exercise. We are actually quite related to them somehow, maybe through Goths.

>macedonian flag
>denies that he's greek
kek

im not albonigger, but balkan people look all the same with the exception of the Slovenians.

how on earth did you get to that conclusion you literal 80IQ moron

kek

Better you began learning some albanian my friend, if not you'll never find a decent job
It's not a nice living going around the city in search of empty beer cans

>OP makes a thread to pitch Balkan VS North Europe. Instead it turns into a Balkan civil war...

i have, i literally just told you
are you illiterate or are you just stupid?

i took a mensa IQ test and scored a 120, so that marks me greater than average. Idk what this hate towards Albanians is spawned from, i understand we have scumbag trafficker in the middle portion of Albania, but for the most part i can definitely speak for my self and immediate family have honor & integrity and most of the northern albanians.

Catholic
Eastern Orthodox
Southern Orthodox (Niggers.)

meh. That one is too busy. The goat-helm is cool though.

>took a mensa IQ test and scored a 120
sure thing
i bet you also definitely don't sell heroin to your current host country you disgusting parasite

Yeah idk, we share similar culture for the most part we're just not slavic, idk why theres so much hate in 2018 :(, i get along though with every type of serbo croation people here in america.

Poor economic conditions lead to an increase in crime. Who would'a thought?

I dislike niggers just as much as the next guy, but homicide isn't exclusively a black problem. I've visited family in Lithuania, which is almost exclusively white, and their crime rates are through the roof. The shitty economy left over after decades of communist rule has driven peoole to do some really shitty things.

>Albanians ruined Kosovo
Literally became the new Albania of Europe,even though most people know albanian they still dont have decent jobs,if you dont include drug trafficing and mafia shit as jobs

t. Abdul

The Balkans would be refilled with gunpowder. They were always a powderkeg.

m8 if kimmy nukes you disgusting niggers thus removing nato influence there'd be a genocide here in 3 days
hopefully it happens soon

>Yeah idk, we share similar culture for the most part we're just not slavic
Thats because you were under the rule of Serbian Kings and noblemen. Literally gave you roads and monasteries to boost your "illyric" culture

Please god nuke me first, kimmy. I am ready to die,

we kidnap them here

youtube.com/watch?v=q9HzqxwKfiM&list=RDq9HzqxwKfiM

it must be hard being this stupid, you're just upset that you're a generic slav. honestly you're the stupid type of nationalist to fight a person over them being albanian, fucking monkey.

Fucking Romanians with they Vlasch magic

>invaded

We were the little bro of Italy and they try to expand the borders. However thanks to them and germany the cetnic invasions stoped.

Stay away from poisnous politics my friend. Albanians are nice to you so try the same.

Even when they try to cooperate about hating on us Scandis, they STILL do what they always do: bicker and fight!

hey man i love you guys, i just don't want you guys to be a minority in your own country 50 years from now due to taking in niggers.

>over them being albanian
no over them being a group of inbred, short, homicidal, poor brainlets that are detrimental to every country around them
if you still unronically believe there is not quantitative difference between your precious countrymen and the rest of the balkan, you forfeit any right to larp as a 120IQ individual

Excuse him, Serbs are victims to one of the most propagandist national news outlets in the world. It's like NK level of insanity over there.

>Albanians are nice to you so try the same
go be nice in your shithole you moronic niggers

No matter how inbred and retarded they get,thats no excuse to fight them.Its for their beliefs and false history that is the real problem

>alboturks
>white
I L L Y R I A N K A N G Z

Gypsies were niggers that got kicked out of India.

I hope you guys judge on the individual not the collective, theres alot of good albanians, besides the point, i've looked into the wars and it is possible milosevic got jew'd, regardless alot of innocent people died on both sides and it is a tragedy.

War is never a good thing,but neither is taking someones history and ruining their heritage

>No matter how inbred and retarded our syrian invaders get,thats no excuse to fight them
>dey gud bois
>dey jus got a porblematic culture, but dey turnin it all around

The problem of Kosovo it's the arm wrestling between Serbia and EU. So they have no right to move, no invesment. Serbian part have full rights tho.
I can't say the same for the albanian minority in Serbia.

I know the pasta in your country is: '''they came here from Albania here''' How if: you too came from Bulgaria.

Oh don't worry about us, the tides are turning up here.

who took who's history, you're going to make these claims show me the proof.

Proud and ashamed at same time

>innocent people
i'm sure you'll say this when your people's heads start coming off as well huh?
that war is avoidable and that we are all friends?
of course you won't
you won't because your "people" are all disgusting scoundrels and profiteers

Skendenberg,Skadar. Folk song about building Skadar. I understand a culture as young as Albanian need some old national heroes.But did you really have to steal a Serbian nobleman ?

damn this guy is full of hate,you have such resentment it's scary. did you get wronged by an albanian irl?

his mother was a serbian princess married to an albanian, how is it stealing culture when he escaped turkey to fight for albania, if it was your culture he would be fighting for your country.

>you too came from Bulgaria
the first slavic monastary on the balkan is from the 12th century you moronic parasite
we have held these lands with strength for over 8 centuries
and now you waddle on our ground because all of our sense is gone in exchange for "tolerance"
retarded diaspora nigger

Macedonians are northern greek who forgot their culture, why are you larping like you are something else. -_-

He must be a shill. Or just insane. No normal person can be like this

i'm angry because it benefits you to forget what happened in the past
you, again, profit from people forgetting that the war was completely justified
so i'll ask you again
when your people's heads start rolling will you go up to me a generation after and tell me the past is the past?

how do albanians profit, we've been in war after war, we've been a third world country until recently where we are becoming more developed, idk how you can say we are profiting that's just untrue.

>why would a macedonian hate albanias
>it's not like they had a war with them 17 years ago or anything
Maybe he served in the military and fought against albanians? Maybe his relatives were killed by albanian dindunuffins

you profit from holding the moral high ground
when people forget that the war was completely justified you twist the narative into you being the lowly gud bois who din do nuffin
if you unironically not understand how you profit from doing this you are literally retarded
also you didn't answer my question

Stop violating Norwegian airspace in Finnmark.

that part is a whole other argument that would take too long to get into
the fact of the matter is that the slavic speaking balkanites that are currently on my country's soil can be 100% traced back to at least the 12th century from a monastery that is still standing
him calling me a bulgarian immigrant implies a completely different connotation
more akin to the current albanians on my country's soil
people that have lived here for a mere 2-3 generations