The idea of an ethnostate is mainly spread by scared regressive soy boys

why are all of you so afraid of literal nothing?

Destiny is a pedo who is grooming his daughter.

Why not have an ethnostate tho?

Does freedom of association intimidate you?

no he isnt and all that rumor spreading will never make that true, however he did pretty much out a psychopath who kidnaps retarded girls to try to make babies with.

I don't want my son to grow up in world where he can only achieve a height of 5'2". My son shouldn't need to sit on phone books in his gaming chair to talk about is underage girl friend.

So much this

no more like your stupid metric for what white is will impede the entire process to the point of retarded absurdity

so much this tho

Who the fuck would want to associate with a 5'2" pedo?

>having your country, culture, and future swallowed up and destroyed forever by a sea of low IQ, violence-prone third world genetic trash
>afraid of literal nothing
wew
ah, an actual manlet shill.

>reminder to hide/sage/report spam threads from this ugly, smarmy liar's pathetic shills

go watch your tiny overlord play league of legends nigger boy

do we let chedder man into our ethno state i mean hges full blooded angalo saxon

sounds like you boys dont like being wrong and being shown a mirror

Soyboys are regressive r-selected subhumans that wont survive in an ethnostate.

not responding to you being as you will never ever be american and therefor white

the ethnostate as you see it or think it means nothing and i hope you get held out for people finding out your some mutt of some kind or that irish people ARE NOT WHITE PEOPLE

ANYONE ARGUING FOR AN ETHNO STATE HERE OR AS A LIFE GOAL HAS NO REAL FRIENDS AND NO REAL GOALS IN ADDITION TO HAVING NO REAL CLUE OF THEIR SURROUNDINGS.

bubble living coward people

destiny believes that you should cast black women as lawyers in movies to manipulate little black girls into wanting to be lawyers

blatant delusion

What age are the girls? 15?

>the pot says to the kettle

you're a fucking idiot who has to hide their real thoughts and feelings

>desTINY
>soy boy
>literal nothing

projection

he literally popped the entire ethnostate bubble in a single video.

oh really mr big man go tell someone you know what Sup Forums is and see if they dont give you a nasty face and assume your some kekistani college age life dropout

Yea, I mean why are we afraid of genetic degradation and lost of national control to a bunch of hostile others.

>more projection

Actually by definition alone a soyboy is a social democrat liberal voter. Scared sissies who want to virtue signal to fit in without looking oppressive, hence the submissive open mouth salute.

because your some stupid ass "racially aware" (ideologically duped) hobbiest cultural bean counter with no fucking clue how to be a stable adult

hows that for a summary?

>9 posts by this ID

Give it a rest DesTINY

fuck off back to your lurking void before i verbally cram your head into a toilet

im trying to get a french canadian retard fucker put in prison leave me be

the "muh purity spiraling" argument has no substance
japan is not purity spiraling
poland is not purity spiraling
pre-muliticulti america was not purity spiraling
the proposed ethnostate is literally just what they have

what the fuck is purity spiralling

>11 posts by this 5'2" pedo

if we dont have a ethnostate or something relatively near ethnostate then were is the safe food going to be delivered? how will we contaminate beverages and meat for the sake of killing nigs if we cant send it some where with a low chance of harming white people?

its why we move when nigs move in. half the white sons blare music when they come home at 2 am. if you dont socialize with nigs they have no excuse to be on your property. there isnt much of a reason to leave other than to not end up buying tainted meat ... duh

only liberals pretend we have to allow them to exist and to be fair we have tried this with other groups as well. asians in east asia catch that shit to often and cut trade relations and in america they arent even 6% of the population if you subtract poos. niggers just wont stop buying grape soda and chicken tendies

keep deluding yourself mate
seems like that's the only way you can win an argument

>you're not white enough for the ethnostate

It's exactly what it sounds like you dumb bogan, lay off the Fosters.

>japans birthrate winks at you from accross the room

>ad-homs see's this and looks pissed

hi im destiny and i make more money before i go to bed than you do before your birthday

>open pantry
>roaches scatter
>everything's fine

im not going to take anything you have to say with any semblance of respect, you hide irl and be yourself here. coward.

Openly shilling for yourself and calling everyone that disagrees with you a retard doesn't exactly work here. You are providing zero arguments and just getting angry. You're a retarded rage machine manlet. Fuck off.

>people who claim you're not white
found the 4% mutt

>ModU4mn5
>12 posts by this 5'2" pedo
>hur dur I have monies hur dur

Isnt this the pedo dude?

Go back to desTinys reddit you worthless mongoloid. .

who are you talking to did you misquote the dork retard with the nazi flag?

look how many ehtnostate people are pissed that someone who doesnt share in their retard pipedream can be more successful than them

Yep, and he also has a young daughter..very scary

T H I S

S A G E

aww do you need a tissue?

dont get redfaced or anything i can feel the heat from here

>muh birthrate
that's not caused by by racial homogeneity
the other two examples doesn't have that problem
and the problem will fix itself
japan is moving towards automation
kids of people who have more kids are also more likely to have more kids
there are other ways you can incentivize people to have more kids

>ModU4mn5
>14 posts by this 5'2" pedo
> p ple please let me into your white paradise, I promise I won't fuck any more children.

im not paying a bit of attention to you because you think hand picked race facts are enough to sway me on fucking Sup Forums. go dunk your head in a toilet and wish for a better life

blah blah blah snow nigger go work retail or something

it's amazing how you can just conjure truth statements about the reality out of the thin air just like that
this is what I call peak delusion

>hi im destiny and i make more money before i go to bed than you do before your birthday
BASED CHAD

Sup Forums BTFO how will they ever recover

Oh baby, I'm not the one scared shitless about being removed in the coming purge while you're crying here trying to get us to care about an irrelevant midget who is somehow your savior of the liberal state.

>implying I'm trying to sway you
>implying to I've been presenting any "race facts" at all
I'm sorry mate but you are hallucinating
go reread my posts

no, your a coward who hides themselves in real life and this person im dealing with here is the real and actual you, unfiltered by social norms. fuck you clown this is the real me telling you to man up,go back to school ,or get a real job and shut the fuck up.

i get it your angry and dejected and im not even giving a fuck

>be employed
That must be an insult only NAMBLA members get.
>ha toil away you pleb. Us intellectuals fuck children so we can't be employed.

We need white ethnostates not a white ethnostate. Being white is not a genuine identity and is just a reactionary one in response to the non-white. When you don't have a genuine identity and bonds with a people you end up with neurotic individualism which is how non-whites infiltrate in the first place. It happened with america when the WASPS desperately tried to stop the flood of german, irish and south italians. Eventually they all ended up as mongrel "americans" a caricature of an ethnic group. You saw it here as well.

more cry baby anger statements from either a literal child or someone with so little power in their real lives that they come here to vent, get fucked weenie boy dork go play a steam game.

you might be a home owner by the time your 50 if you work REALLY hard

you sound like your under 25 and have never lived on your own.

we already have ethnostates
i just need to paint them white with my semen

>no, your a coward who hides themselves in real life and this person
proof?
>im dealing with here is the real and actual you, unfiltered by social norms. f
I haven't said one outrageous or controversial thing in this entire thread
>fuck you clown this is the real me telling you to man up,go back to school ,or get a real job and shut the fuck up.
but I haven't said anything about my education or occupation?
>i get it your angry and dejected and im not even giving a fuck
you're the one who seems angry
I love life

>more projecting because someone with a college degree and home ownership comes to taunt the poor and frustrated

eat shit while i laugh

>you will never ever be american and therefor white
my mutt detector is off the charts

fuck off clown boy go pretend your racist online or some other lame shit, and fuck your dumb meme flag too.

im here to insult you not become your friend

>a snow nigger speaks of race on Sup Forums

t. el goblino

>incoherent shitposting

This is why we replaced you

>ModU4mn5
>20 posts by this 5'2" pedo

Also, I doubt you own your home, the bank likely does. I paid cash for mine. Why can't you save money? Do you lack self control kiddie diddler?

You sound 100x more unstable than this guy. Shouting obscenities does not make you intimidating, man. Are you a boomer, perchance?

>I haven't said one outrageous or controversial thing in this entire thread
your whole existence is controversial

look at all the sour puss snow niggers upset that reality doesnt line up with the visions in their heads

Isn't that the pedophile dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

Yep

Yeah, that's the guy.

you're projecting m8

get triggered into a self doxxing spell snow nigger

You can tell how scared they are by the idea of being separated from us that they go so far as to call us worthless. Isn't that a relationship tactic?

I know the idea of not being able to leech off whites scares you baby. You hate the fact you will always be genetically inferior and it eats you away inside. Learn from your bush people ancestors, maybe you won't die when the welfare checks end. Not that I care about which happens to you.

what happened here?

>tfw the only way destiny drones can keep themselves alive in their bubble is by conjuring some bizarre caricature version of reality in their mind and delude themselves into believing it's true

>hur dur I will look up cash real estate transactions and find you hur dur

Sargon asked him why aren't black people getting married

this is actually true

>snow niggers

>Whites are scared of getting separated with blacks, that's why they want an ethnostate

im a white dude with two kids and a owned home with a career. im doing more for the white race by a long mile than all you larping unhappy snow nigger gamer boys.

>if it bothers me call it non white

see i know a nigger is a nigger regardless of race which is why i call you this...nigger. go work retail or better yet go find a factory or coal mine to eek out a living

Retard.

>with a career

Hahaha

>im a white dude

>afraid of literal nothing?

Black crime rates? Demographic displacement?

>PROJECTING: The Post

We're coming for you cuck.

I would agree that “white” including all caucasians is not a significant identity. I think we need a new term. I would say “white Americans” or Euromutt on the North American continent is a distinct ethnic group though. We have a specific culture. And while we have not completely blended into one group we were in the process of an ethnogenisis before non white immigration became the norm.

i know i know just cant be true i even know how to play a guitar and own 5 in my hobbiest studio spare bedroom....you gotta admit thats pretty fuckin white bro

sounds like a strawman
black people get married all the time

wtf, I love wolves now

You cant spell Destiny without "tiny"

It's incredibly frustrating being limited by the English language. We have evolved far faster than the languages we use, yet we refuse to adapt.

*son

Japan is already massively overpopulated. Do you think that population is supposed to go up forever until we're packed like sardines in every square inch of this world? The stupid shit said about overpopulation I swear

stop shitposting straya