J-Law -I will End Trump’s Corruption in America

>ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
independent.co.uk/news/people/news/jennifer-lawrence-on-making-out-with-christian-bale-he-s-fatman-not-batman-9056551.html
thefappening.pro/jennifer-lawrence/jennifer-lawrence-nude-and-sexy-126-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont even know who this bitch is, all I remember of her is her asshole.

Has she washed her Weinstein pussy stench away yet?
Disgusting biatch.

yfw you realize harvey weinstein was the one taking the photos of this cooze released during the fappening

an actress that isnt even relevant anymore is going to stop Trump with her imaginary fantasy powers...

>why are liberals so delusional?

I wouldn't mind unrigging her panties if you know what I mean

>primary beneficiary of the system calls for "unrigging" of the system

just like the movies

>so and so calls for bipartisanship

Can people fuck off with this whole bipartisanship bullshit? It's not going happen. Calling for bipartisanship is like calling for world peace.

its just some degenerate pron star

I just want to see more pictures of her pussy and riding cock. She looks like a good fuck. And that’s all she’s good for

>look im a millionaire actress i deserve more time to voice my opinion
talk about privilege

Why would she want to unrig a system that benefits her?

The system isn't rigged, you are just losing.

i hear she does a lot of unrigging

This, there will always be differences. Naive fuck ups

"Bipartisan" just means "cuckservatives aren't even pretending to oppose this leftist action". Sage.

So those were Jew seeds that she was gargling?

she can't act for shit and i saw her nudes. shit's fucked and her titties were all lopsided. what else are you good at if you can't act and have a lump ass?

Anyone on earth can Google "Jennifer Lawrence butthole" and see it anytime you want.

>First things first

She needs to get a successful role without sucking a dick. Baby steps you can't change a cum dumpster over night.

The Trump curse is going to strike this wrinkled bag of disease down real hard.

She had the figure of Hank Hill.

Bipartisanship AND world peace? Sign me up! These are brave, brave people user. What have you ever called for?

/thread

That MK Ultra stare.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Media Don’t even know what to write anymore.....(read at your own risk)

ywn live through 2016 again.

How much gravity do you give someone's opinion when you've seen her spread out butthole? More or less?

DO IT

>celebrating on a jet ski with Amy Schumer
No jetski yet built can carry that kind of weight.

I'm not sure what pics you were looking at, friend...

J LAW
YOU GO STRAIGHT TO GULAG
BAD MK ULTRA PEDOWOOD SLAVE

She's starting to look a little crusty.
Starting to look a little roastie.
She better enjoy her looks while it lasts. Even with the chipmunk cheeks.

>The words you use on the public space
>The disgusting smugness in your face
>A gun you should carry in your purse
>Because upon yourself you've brought this curse

>And no amount of ill gained cash
>Will change the words you made so brash
>For upon their utterance you did ensure
>That a world of pain you shall endure

>Know that nobody, not you nor (((them)))
>Will keep us from making America Great Again
>The stars above have already rehearsed
>The playing out of your Trump Curse.

this is so funny

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

You just know she's going to have those cheeks botoxed until she looks like that cat woman.

who

>unrig the system
>be bipartisan

So long as your views are in line with my liberal views.

You do know where . . . eww. Ewww.

And she’ll get it done by fat-shaming!
independent.co.uk/news/people/news/jennifer-lawrence-on-making-out-with-christian-bale-he-s-fatman-not-batman-9056551.html

Just for one night. Hey, a guy's gotta get his dick wet.

This, post her asshole

>bipartisanship

That is simply code for do what the left wants.

I'm glad they don't take themselves so seriously. We don't either.

>J-Law -I will End Trump’s
Sorry sweetie

>woman with fake hair, fake eyelashes, a fake face, and a career as a person who pretends to be other people asks for real change

Bipartisanship, like that hissyfit at the State of the Union address ? I know leftists like to redefine words but damn ! The left appears to be the most rigged part of the system. His name was Seth Rich

>unrelated thing from the topic completely invalidates person's opinion

Wew lad

BRAAPPPP

Oh look a crypto-kike hollywood celebrity is attempting to enter the political arena aside from her main value in life being a dancing puppet for everyone else's entertainment. I'm so shocked to see this.

Unfuck your country before you go white knighting for vapid american cunts you blathering kraut.

Bipartisanship, nah dems had that opportunity but decided to kvetch incessantly instead

I’m laughing so hard holy fuk

I assume Katniss did the mockingjay salute at the end of this to really prove her point right?

Jail sounds better for dems now

Only reason she's even in hollywood is because she probably sucked a lotta dicks. She's just a garbage actor like most of them are

People, important people, big people, tell me "user, you have such a good sense of humor, you have the best sense of humor, believe me".

together we can unrig the system

I would urig that uterus

Is setting up to pinch a loaf supposed to look sexy?

nice tits but likely beaner tier pussy smell

yes indeed

This cunt wants us all to come together and agree with her.

JLAW 2020

A Whore from the Fappening has something to say. How is that even worht a thread. Just make one /celeb junk general/ and stop spamming the board.

shut the fuk up and show us your tits !

thats quite nasty

maybe bleaching it and spreading it wide for a good ol' weinsteining gave it magical powers?

She takes loads to the face. I can't respect her politics knowing I could blow my load and glue her eyes shut and she'd thank me.

>Trump curse when?

Pls enjoy photos and videos from this paragon of moral virtue from The Fappening:
thefappening.pro/jennifer-lawrence/jennifer-lawrence-nude-and-sexy-126-photos/

She looks like she's possessed by the devil. She probably got that from all the jews surrounding her.

She can do it, I've seen her tits.

You go girl.

She's starting to look like Amy Schumer

You know who's house that pic was taken in?

Typical Jude

whore

I wonder if he had any cognitive dissonance when gearing up with that sign and shirt.

looks like a mini-Schumer

no I don't . Care to explain?

isn't everything mini compared to schumer? I kid, I kid. I would eat schumers ass.

Did someone copy a 6 six grade paper from, L.A.?

>Australia shitposting again

Underrated post

Ready for it, here is the final solution on how to UNRIG elections.

>Ballots only accepted on as part of a BV1 Form on your taxes. IRS records all the information and passes it to the voter registry.

Only people who file their taxes should be allowed to vote.

I keked so hard I cried a little. Sounds like a second grader wrote that.

She may have washed, but the things he gave her never really go away user.

She's trying to make a comeback with le Russian spy movie. I think it looks like shit btw.

It's no coincidence J-Law's market value tanked after the fappening. It was the final moment of her dying career.

Is this article satire?

>SHITTED

I'm calling for bi-partisanship (in addressing one party's agenda) to un-rig the system (that wasn't rigged enough in our favor).

You are FAKE NEWS

Burp and fuck your way to freedom.

>bipartisanship

when one "side" wants to obliterate national sovereignty, demolish the borders, chemically castrate children and butt fuck each other in the middle of the street in celebration. Democrats are just the demon horde, the followers of the left-hand path, they are eternal suffering - they have known and will never know 'joy' or 'happiness' and only receive pleasure from perverting and destroying everything that is good and beautiful.

This. Once you've seen a girl's butthole, she's no longer relevant.

That grammar.