Alt-right beliefs are fueled by hatred and anger. They don't actually care about improving the well-being of society...

Alt-right beliefs are fueled by hatred and anger. They don't actually care about improving the well-being of society, they're just trolls and nihilists. If anything, those people need an emotional appeal and not a rational debate.

t. projection

You have a bad case of ad hominem.

Eurofag

pol used to be a place of irony/contrarian humor.
somehow a bunch of virgins and boomers took it seriously.
this place is fucked now.

>t. newfag

Leaf

>implying we can’t have values unless we are perfect specimens

>don't care about the well-being of society
haha ok

the "alt-right" is a label the MSM adopted to lump anyone young and on the right into the same group.
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
lurk moar faggot
>in all fields

I guess if you love them so much invite one in your home

How exactly is conservatism/natsoc nihilistic? We select few here would like to see the society that our ancestors built be preserved. We disdain the post-modern 'everything is subjective' mindset. Which by definition, is inherently nihilistic. Project onto us as much as you want. You can't change the truth.
Go on, rage against what you know you can not change. We'll just keep winning in the meantime.

Baizuo think people will like them if they betray their own.

digits confirm OP likes Muslim shaft

surprised how difficult it is to change a person's value system.. They cling to that shit like meth babies to the tits of their passed out moms

Nihilists don't go to political rallies.

I want to exerminate the Jews for the benefit of humanity desu. You got me all wrong. I love humans, but Jews are anti-human

You have to go back

yeah but ur a fagget

>natural beliefs of an organism are fueled by hatred and anger

>Using ethics as a debate topic
You are truly a retard aren't you

pffft, fuck off spook