What

Wat.

Moshi moshi?
Progress desu

I drop this like 100 chapters ago
So I heard that Nanako is now worse girl
is this true?

Finally.

For a long time she was being a bit too passive which pissed off Mana and, to an extent, Toda as well.
We'll probably see a resolution to that over the coming chapters.

Why is this shit so colorful

>Nanako is now worse girl
DELET THIS

But why is she in love with him? Because despite his perverted mind he's 'nice'?

Because she's spent the past year thinking about him and listening to him think about how much he loves her.

I'd excuse you for any other series but this is the one manga where you literally know what everyone is thinking.

That's stupid.

why is Mana's thoughts in the first panel black and white?

Because she's not thinking, she's talking to her phone.

It looks more like a piece of paper with the shopping list written on it than a phone, but yeah she's talking out loud.

>No shit

Fucking croissant.

My sides were lost in the abyss.

Croissant still steals the show, but at least Nakano made some progress. Now all she needs to do is stop wimping out.

Can't wait to see crying Shimizu later.

That, plus the fact he does care about her and it's not just him being horny.

So is she still gonna wait on his confession or what?

Why would he cry? He already realized that he didn't really like Nakano (after she had to explain it to him), and he said he'd be happy if she went out with someone else.

I need more Lion King Mana.

Better than Tomo-chan tbqh

anything is better than tomo-chan at this point

good shit

>No shit!!!

Fucking Mana from heaven. I like pissed off croissants, I bet the angry sex is amazing, with her just squatting on your face and slapping your dick repeatedly for the first half hour.

That's not an achievement.

I wouldn't go that far. Most manga romances barely progress and there has been a few gems in the previous arc.

Damn the delusion telepathy really killed her inside.

He cries because he realized he was getting in Toda's and Aya's way.

Thank you NOBEL

So... what? She's now lost it completely and is imagining Mana? Without croissants and everything?

She basically believes everything has always been her delusion.

Has it got something to do with Mana currently being bitchy to her even though she thought Mana was her friend?

No that ended months ago, this happened because the image of Toda's ex girlfriend she kept seeing wasn't how she actually looked like so now she's thinking all the thoughts of people were actually her delusion. After the chapter that got translated today where Aya finally stopped being in denial about her feelings they go back to being all buddy buddy pretty fast.

Oh shit. Now i feel bad for him.

Why are they all such good kids?

Because only good kids would want to hang around Toda for real and not just because he looks hot. His girlfriend broke up with him back in middle school because she thought he didn't care due to his face.

Took her long enough.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIII~I

Watching her have a mental breakdown is fun though. It's like she's dead inside.

Rule 1: Be Attractive. Rule 2: Don't be Unattractive.

Pretty much. Nakano kind of develops Stockholm syndrome because she's been constantly listening to his thoughts.

about time

In fact a lot of people end up falling for somebody on the basis that they needed to be loved and the person in question provided them with love they seek.

I am not one for Yuri, but I would had rooted for them. They make a great couple.

>this happened because the image of Toda's ex girlfriend she kept seeing wasn't how she actually looked like
Wasn't it Akira's girlfriend? Or are we talking of different things?

I just want him to be happy.

No, it was Toda's ex who came to visit during the school festival. The bitch with the brown hair. Akira's girlfriend only surprised her because she thought she'd have the same hair style as Akira.

Different things, most likely.

Kind of, but she already finds him attractive in the first place. She already knows how helpful and cool he is on the exterior, it was just the interior that bothered her until she falls for it.

>NO SHIT!!!
My thoughts exactly.
Mana is fucking BEST

Pretty much this.

>Nakano and Toda are going to get together before Tomo and Jun do

SHIMIZU IS TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD

>tomo-chan just status quo'd and then hiatused in the middle of a side character arc
>see this

Mousou Telepathy is decoupled from the actual release schedule though.

That's not what Stockholm syndrome is.

Dropped

Forgetting the hiatus, the plot progression is tanked.

thoughts have color but reality doesn't

And Tomo-chan has a 200 chapter advantage as well (obviously talking about tl here).
Fucking hell, Fumita.

Awww yeah here we go, time to get rid of the delusion and bring Aya back to reality.

While that is nice progress I bet absolutely nothing happened since then.

what happened here? What happened before?

It's actually both.

Toda's ex was the final trigger.

Only because the school festival started and she's currently having a mental breakdown. Right after she starts acting all cute and embarrassed just looking at his eyes and jealous when other girls talk to him.

Read the thread.

Mana is tired of Nakano's depression episode and decided to slap some sense into her, literally.

>mana is actually reader's self-insert all along

I stopped reading this months ago, does it get better after that arc where Mana was still in denial mode that Toda doesn't like her

People like you do not deserve to know. And not because of the name mind you.

Why don't I? I never exactly said this manga is bad, because it isn't

go read if you want to find out what you want to find out.

That's because female mangaka are much better with plot progression

>Nanako

I love reading about nanako and maya in motor telepathy

I was just asking, what's wrong with asking? It might save me time. Probably when I get the time then I'll read it.

>I guess my telepathy is just a mousou after all

BRAVO Nobel.

What happens to Shimizu later on? He get any good arcs?

He isn't getting any coverage at moment apart from minor chapter about how he still feels awkward being around Nakano.

Goddamnit does he wanna smash or not?

Nakano? Not anymore.

Not sure which direction the author is gonna take with him either.

There is only one route possible
croissant

Mana will never leave the best girl chair.

I am totally rooting for Croissant x Shimizu but then nobel had to go and introduced his classmate that seems to have a crush on him.

PROGRESSION IN MY GAG COMIC?
NO WAY!

Mana seems like a problem solving plot device at this point

It's probably another misunderstanding because of image change or unreliable memories.
Fuck misunderstandings: we had enough for a lifetime in Kimi no Bubble Todoke..

heh

She simply can not see other people's thought image accurately.

She has already mistaken once when she brought back souvenir for her mom.

Nanako was having a breakdown thinking everyone was her delusion.

Don't worry, she seems like a loser anyway.