Boruto: Naruto The Next Generation

Ayy lmao's Vs Ninja's World War soon

1st for best girl

Sarada x Naruto, best doujins, great chemistry.

You mean Interdimensional War

Dropped this not ninja anymore

Is the ayylmao war part of Lord Hiashi's Keikaku??

if dimension hopping space ninja gods with overpowered eyes are the true big bad of the series,. where does kawaki factor in?

Why are you doubting it in the first place?

Dbz alien bullshit

M-M-MOOOOODDDDDDSSSSS

Because space ninja lose and kawaki is the endgame villain

Im n-n-not doubing it.

Ship cancer not allowed in this thread?

He's is an underling like I have been saying before.

Too late

Reminder to not get your assholes ruptured when Sakura fully appears with a speaking role in this series. She is a fictional character, she is not real. I'm saying this because I'm very aware that Sakura can "trigger" certain folks in these threads to manic extents. It's best to warn you beforehand for the sake of your mental state.

>Just want a comfy show about a new ninja class and the adult lives of the old Naruto characters
>Interdimensional ayyliens showing up again when Kaguya was easily the worst part of Naruto pre-and post-timeskip

2 more episodes until salad chimpfest

Don't worry about me, I already started eating up my own shit for breakfast every day to prepare for this day.

ALL HIS DOUJINS ARE THE SAME SHIT

Will we see more ayylien races other than the Ootsutsuki? I want variety.

Well I'm sure we'll know when Boruto starts getting his edge tattoos

name one thing sakura did wrong

>2
3 episodes

He's going to pull a Sasuke like in the original series.

confessing to naruto

I don't like her because she's mean and Hinata is better!

They already have chakra cannons which supposedly could destroy the moon.
Spaceships wouldn't even surprise me anymore at this point.

SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG

dont forget sumires fucking gun

Kawaki ends up killing one of the aliens like Boruto did to get his tattoo/seal thing to get the ball rolling for him as the final boss.

Existing

Chose history's worst hokage to be her sensei

>Still believing that the hate on Sumire and the defense for Sakura all comes from the same person.

mah boi

>Couldn't kill Sasuke
>Couldn't destroy Obito's eye
>Fake confession
>Loves a guy who hasn't given her the slightest affection in over a decade

Reminder that Team 7 itself went down the shitter character-wise in that arc, not just Sakura.

>kawaki being the final boss
Please user, you know kawaki is only at best the midboss. This series ain't ending with just him.

This

damage control is going nicely, eh?

How is that post damage control?

Cucked by 2 different characters

Naruto's fuckin' Dreamworks face. Holy Shit.

How was she cucked?

>They STILL respond to it
Adapt faster please.

This. It'd be like opening Naruto by showing Naruto vs Pain with a destroyed Konoha in the background. People would naturally assume Pain is the final villain that destroyed Konoha but he was only the midboss. I assume Kawaki is similar. He'll destroy Konoha but it won't be the end. I still feel like the final boss of Boruto would be the head of the Ootsutsuki clan, someone even Kaguya fears.

>sausage I love you
>no way fag
>*fucks Karin*

>naruto I love you
>n-no thanks
>*fucks Hinata*

These threads will never have a sanctity of peace until faggots get the hell over their grudge on Sakura. She is such a hot topic to people who are supposed to hate her.

Fucking this, relax people lets talk about the more important issues. Like Surime.

>Straight up bullshitting.

Why do I even try with you people?

This is all because Gaiden. If SP just decided to skip Gaiden no one would be talking about Sakura and her shitty family. But no, now we have to endure these kind of threads for 2 months.

user, nobody gets triggered by Sakura. But evidently, you get triggered when other people shit on her. Otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to post this damage control.

Kek fucking this

I'll admit, I had no interest in the ayyliens during the final Naruto arc, The Last movie, and the Boruto movie. But given the potential with Sumire, I'm starting to get interested now.

What are you talking about? The naruto one is true. Although his response was more like
>"stop joking you know you cant get this D"

No true. Even when her character doesn't appear, faggots still find an excuse to bring her up and shit on her. They are OBSESSED. They say the people who like her are delusional, yet they are the ones who feel the need to drag her name into everything. It's insane. They are not right in the head. They hate a character, but they can't help but keep talking about that character.

What about incest ones with Burrito and Sunflower? Also why is there so little?

>Sakura and her shitty family.
Hey, Salad is a treasure. And Top Dad Snape isn't all that bad

Except an user defending Sakura tried to start a "sayonara purpleshit" forced meme in response to people calling her "pinkshit", but had the meme backfire when Sumire was confirmed to stay.

Make that cucked by 3 people
>sasuke I love you
>no thanks
>*fucks naruto*

Reminder that Salad is cute waifu and it doesn't matter if she ends up in the burrito or not, i still love her
boruto is for himawari only

That wasn't me, though I keep saying. You're actually fighting two people.

True, but fans of Sakura also need to stop being so overly defensive. Both sides just need to lay their weapons down and give each other a hug.

Can't wait to see the head pat animated.

Why even bother? Nobody can even beat Naratu and sakusa right now and Baratu and Sakuro are even stronger.

Its like with Gaku in DBZ.

I miss Snapesuke

You can keep your shitty waifu, but keep her off my show.

This meme is low tier

You dare question Lord Hiashi's master plan?

fuck off narutards

Ok guys enough shitposting.
Mods will delete this thread if we dont start talking about important things like the puppet goth girl and how sarada looks 100 times better with her sharingan activated.

Nice meme, have a (You)

fite me

This, cmon people enough with this Sakura pinkshit garbage

Nice try saradafag. But I agree about the Goth loli. She is going to be paired with !Kakashi right?

That will happen when faggots stop getting assblasted over Sakura.

Here's a canon fact that is never said in anime/manga

Reminder that Salad is a better long term ship.

Nephew staph

>He doubts him

Fucking heretics, i say.

Everything makes sense now.

Any fucking day

I like Sakura, and I'm not afraid to admit that. Eat shit, everyone.

What is wrong with simple pants?
Also is there an explanation for all the net stuff they wear?

It's kishimoto's fetish?

This anime sucks balls mama
As expected of Naruto

How the fuck do war fans work?

fuck off dbsfag

It's okay if you like her, I like her too. Nobody really cares, it's just funny to provoke pinkshitfag who unironically gets upset by people making fun of her.

Man Uchiha should never have been let into the Leaf village.

( ゚▽゚)ゝ

I was wondering when DBSfag would reappear, what would a Boruto thread be without him?

They dont lmao
Its a meme weapon

I wonder how sex with her would be like. Do you think she'd be the shy, meek submissive Inchou we saw this episode or the edgy, assertive and bold kunoichi we saw in the last episode.

Reminder that pink and blue are creative colors

Ally of the Ootsuki.

I agree, but blue is more creative.

But pink is prettier.