David Koresh the Lamb of God wrote, "The tabernacle (mishkan) is under Stonehenge

David Koresh the Lamb of God wrote, "The tabernacle (mishkan) is under Stonehenge,
1.2 meters (4 feet) below the Heel Stone base, if they kill me that is the reason why."
A letter from The Davidians' Koresh addressed to Elizabeth R. dated 1st April 1993.

David Koresh,
the Lamb of God,
killed by Elizabeth R.
direct orders to Janet R.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernacle
yuki.la/his/3658809
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
xn--9h8h.yshi.org/board/his/thread/3658809
timeanddate.com/calendar/march-equinox.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Heel Stone base

>the lizard alien illuminati jews killed David Koresh because he knew that the mishkan was buried under Stonehenge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernacle
Sure
Why not

There's also an arrow pointing to it

As the official SPY of this thread I call for a team of experts to use ground penetrating radar and seismic tests to local the zero point energy box

Lamb of God is pretty good.. can't stand the lead singers name though.
Dude claims it's pronounced "Bly" while it's spelled "Blythe".
I don't care what you say, 3 silent letters? fuck you

Can't some Anglofags with shovels check it out tonight? Put an end to speculations.

He wrote a letter (which was delivered), and then Windsor ordered him killed.
And that fucking pawn bitch Reno followed the Revelations 18 whore order.
The Branch Davidians have said that all along, and are still saying today.

>As the official SPY of this thread I call for a team of experts to use ground penetrating radar and seismic tests to local the zero point energy box

Fuck that bullshit, Koresh had cores.
Kunt whore skank queen the same.

Tell me more about cores, pls

long live David Koresh the true prophet of the most high

Complete History of Stonehenge Excavations

1611. King James I investigated Stonehenge "to see 'The stone which the builders refused.'"
King James Version, 1611

1616. Doctor William Harvey, Gilbert North, and Inigo Jones find horns of stags and oxen, coals, charcoals, batter-dashers, heads of arrows, pieces of rusted armour, rotten bones, thuribulum (censer) pottery, and a large nail.
Long, William, 1876, Stonehenge and its Barrows. The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volume 16

1620. George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham, dug a large hole in the ground at the center of Stonehenge looking for buried treasure. (Diary)

1633-52. Inigo Jones conducted the first 'scientific' surveys of Stonehenge.
Jones, I, and Webb, J, 1655, The most notable antiquity of Great Britain vulgarly called Stone-Heng on Salisbury plain. London: J Flesher for D Pakeman and L Chapman

1640. Sir Lawrence Washington, knight, owner of Stonehenge, fished around Bear's Stone (named after Washington's hound dog). Bear's Stone profile portrait a local 17th century attraction. (G-Diary)
The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volumes 15-16

1652. Reverend Lawrence Washington, heir of Stonehenge, commissions Doctor Garry Denke to dig below Bear's Stone, reveals lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and hidden relics. Bear's Stone (96) renamed Hele 'to conceal, cover, hide'. (G-Diary)

1653-6. Doctor Garry Denke auger cored below Hele Stone 'The stone which the builders rejected' on various occasions. Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete discovered at 1-1/3 'yardsticks' (under flying eagle). Elizabeth Washington, heir of Stonehenge.
Denke, G, 1699, G-Diary (German to English by Erodelphian Literary Society of Sigma Chi Fraternity). GDG, 1-666

1 of 6

the branch davidians did nothing wrong

>Sup Forums goes to Stonehenge

at least we can go there, unlike the moon

1666. John Aubrey surveyed Stonehenge and made a 'Review'. Described the Avenue's prehistoric pits. (the 'Aubrey Holes' discovered by Hawley, not Aubrey).
Aubrey, J, 1693 (edited by J Fowles 1982), Monumenta Britannica. Sherborne, Dorset: Dorset Publishing Co

1716. Thomas Hayward, owner of Stonehenge, dug heads of oxen and other beasts. (Diary)

1721-4. William Stukeley surveyed and excavated Stonehenge and its field monuments. Surveyed the Avenue in 1721 extending beyond Stonehenge Bottom to King Barrow Ridge. Surveyed the Cursus in 1723 and excavated.
Stukeley, W, 1740, Stonehenge: a temple restor'd to the British druids. London: W Innys and R Manby

1757. Benjamin Franklin observes Bear's Stone (96) lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and Hele Stone 'hidden' relics below them. (Diary)

1798. Sir Richard Hoare and William Cunnington dug at Stonehenge under the fallen Slaughter Stone 95 and under fallen Stones 56 and 57.
The Ancient History of Wiltshire, Volume 1, 1812

1805-10. William Cunnington dug at Stonehenge on various occasions.
Cunnington, W, 1884, Guide to the stones of Stonehenge. Devizes: Bull Printer

1839. Captain Beamish excavated within Stonehenge. (Diary)

1874-7. Professor Flinders Petrie produced a plan of Stonehenge and numbered the stones.
Petrie, W M F, 1880, Stonehenge: plans, description, and theories. London: Edward Stanford

1877. Charles Darwin digs at Stonehenge to study 'Sinking of great Stones through the Action of Worms'.
Darwin, Charles,1881, The Formation of Vegetable Mould, Through the Action of Worms, with Observations on Their Habits. London: John Murray

2 of 6

how come there's not much available before 1600?

you're a little spy

spy?
I watched all 3 episodes of waco, also I believe janet reno burned those people alive, with the help of the fbi, but no one was prosecuted

Or use ground penetrating radar.

Hell, even Sup Forums deleted!
yuki.la/his/3658809
Read fast, Fuck you Cunts!

true
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

>look at our ID's
Oh I know Janet "pedolesbo" Reno is a piece of shit that enjoyed the fact she got to order a holocaust on her watch

/his/ - Complete History of Stonehenge Excavations - History ...
boards.Sup Forums.org/his/thread/4018906/complete-history-of-stonehenge-excavations
Jan 24, 2018 - Complete History of Stonehenge Excavations - "/his/ - History & Humanities" is Sup Forums's board for discussing and debating history.
404 Not Found

xn--9h8h.yshi.org/board/his/thread/3658809
David Koresh had ALL this data (and More)
And that fucking Windsor cunt burned him!

Fuck those Whores, both!

can we go there and dig this up?

Saxe-Gotha-Coburg trying to hide something? You don't say

Didn't believe until I read the names of the deceased.

>Little One Jones
>Pablo Cohen
>Isaiah Taco

:(

>> Janet Reno got tapped for AG because she had like 7 DUIs and 3 lewd acts with a minor swept under the rug in Miami. Well that and her good looks.

>anything being under stonehenge

as an archaeologist this cracks me up.

please, do tell, is this all a foolish LARP?

It was written in the dead sea scrolls

The Branch Davidians' large 8'x8'x4' box of Lamb David Koresh (Jesus) artifacts below Heel Stone at Stonehenge? Other than three (3) core samples of it (1656, 1974, 1984), a magnetic survey of it (1984), an electromagnetic (EM) conductivity survey of it (1984), and a seismic refraction survey of it (1984), no other tangible proof of The Davidians' large 8'x8'x4' box of artifacts being in Scroll Trench where it is circled by Heel Stone Ditch exists; Save and Except for: an electrical resistivity survey of it (1994), ground-penetrating radar of it (2004), confirmation geophysical surveys of it (2004), and a confirmation fourth (4th) core sample of it (2004). Should that 8'x8'x4' box of Davidians' artifacts below Heel Stone at Stonehenge be unearthed by 20 March 2018?

Fuck yes Elizabeth R. whore!
Fuck yes Janet R. whore!
& fuck you 159723575

timeanddate.com/calendar/march-equinox.html
(warmest hemispheres' temperatures for planet earth)