DEMOCRATS ARE $200k AWAY FROM INSOLVENCY

THEY ARE BANKRUPT. NO WONDER THEY’RE DESPERATE

twitter.com/michael_ahrens/status/958559956680273927

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72-bMgFlBZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's to hoping to the death of the democratic party, cheers fellow anons.

King nig could spend that on 'hot dogs' in a month.

Where's black leadership when you need it?

GOOD RIDDANCE!

Getting slid hard

Do not let this slide, this needs to spread

What are the implications of this?

Let's meme it! DNC broke by 2019!

Can’t raise money, can’t fund their political agendas. Need to do fundraising, but strangely no one is giving them any money at the moment. No one. This doesn’t just happen. It means their bigger donors are abandoning ship because they see the writing on the wall and the coming war within the party

Lol the war they funded themselves too

I can sense the Jews bail out for DemoRats

So the party still functions and the elected members still retain their positions or do they have to stand down or become independent?

The DNC might be cash strapped but their donors are not. When Hollywood studios, actors, media orgs, Jeff Bezos, Google, Jack Dorsey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar go banrupt, then they should worry

Party thats bad at economics is bad at economics, more at 12

Would be cool except some billionaire will drop like 200 billion to float them again

You’re only allowed to donate a maximum cap of something like $10,000 as an individual. Otherwise these people would be funneling in billions uninhibited

Good shit. Their sugar daddy Weinstein getting just'd couldn't have helped.

According to Open Secrets, the DNC is in the whole!

the latter

Blame Obama!

So basically Obama rekt the finances, Hillary bought them and left them to rot after she lost the election?

And then the Dems will blow it again. At some point, that billionaire will have to jump ship

Can’t, it’s against the law. Otherwise these parties would be solely propped up by the richest and most powerful

Bump

They don't seem worried. Is it a brave face or do they have a Soros up their sleeve?

Digits for bankruptcy.

Well they're Democrats.
Obama doubled the 200 year national debt in 8 years. They blow cash these days like never before.
They should not be anywhere near our government. Any of them.

Checked.

>first black president leaves nation and party dead broke
i am unsurprised

The dnc isn't the party per se, it's the party's campaign platform
So all dems still stay in office, and still get to be dems, they just have to self fund their campaigns

Sweetie, they are a laundering front. The money in that account means nothing.

They are only "bankrupt" on paper. They have multiple special interest groups that can fund their activities under the table to the tune of billions of dollars. It is all about ideological subversion, keeping people fighting, confusion, panic, etc.

Amazing it's almost as if someone pulled their funding.

the fastest way to bankrupt them: file as many lawsuits against them as possible to drive up attorneys fees

Tell me this when they're this broke 3 months out from midterm elections.

>Their donors have seemingly infinite money supply
>They've been able to vastly outspend the republican candidates during the special elections
I don't believe for a second that they're actually broke or will go broke.

Lets see all these faggot become real public servants and work for free

checked!

praise kek!

Have you been watching the media lately? They've become unhinged attack dogs. It's the equivalent of watching a rabid animal backed into a corner. They're trying to flood the airwaves with countless distracting talking points and lies to draw attention away from their problems.

It's unprecendented

what me worry?

Checked!!!

Praise him

rejoice, Sup Forums these people's lives are crumbling down around them and theres nothing they can do about it. in fact its getting worse by the day.

I guess they scream poverty no matter what's in the bank

>implying

So what, what happens if they go bankrupt?
Urban gays and niggers will still vote for them. They've become conditioned to remember D -> moar gibs.

>Implying billionaires won't break the law.

Blacks dont tip at fucking restaurants, much less donate to politicians that use them as vote-donkeys

Can't function if they aren't getting paid.
DNC is gonna be split up, and people will start to argue for proportional representation to avoid the RNC monobloc.
That would open up American politics to the same shitcity seen in European politics, where the minority voting bloc is the biggest and most powerful voting bloc.

This. My money's on Soros buying the party.

can't bribe anybody without money

All it takes is some creativity. Like when Oprah gave all her employees bonuses with the stipulation they donate half of the FREEEEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOONEY to Obama.

> implying they don't do already, via shady practices
the DNC as an entity doesn't need a penny
all the heavy lifting is done by the satellite orgs, which are heavily funded

Going to be time to update this one, soon.

Thank god for Bernie

He was a huge part of this, for sure. Really split The party down the middle

This is rilly wierd!
youtube.com/watch?v=72-bMgFlBZw

Sup Forums is fucking retarded, they aren't going broke, this is fake news trumpbot shit

They're going through a financial restructuring, you need a iq of 70 to believe they're just going to announce the party is broke sometime during the next week

In a couple of weeks this story will be forgotten by poltards like 80% of the fake shit that gets posted here, it's hilarious how propaganda like this is just safely forgotten instead of raising your suspicions about the trustworthiness of Sup Forums

Build wall

Just in time for the wakandan party, or for them to be honest and create a communist party like they've wanted all along.

>trumpanzee angrily replies with foaming at the mouth memes when he sees an argument he cannot comprehend or refute
Like pottery

/this
They out spent the Republicans on the Alabama special election

he doesn't own it already?

>Can’t raise money, can’t fund their political agendas. Need to do fundraising, but strangely no one is giving them any money at the moment. No one.

As much as i want them to go broke and dissolve it's just not gonna happen when they have all the Hollywood millionaires, Silicon Valley cucks, NY bankers, all the media and Soros on their side.

There's trillions of dollars in net worth from their supporters and they won't let them die.

>you need a iq of 70 to believe they're just going to announce the party is broke sometime during the next week
Who said anything about announcing they're broke? You stupid wetback. They could keep it under wraps while they suck (((Soros))) cock for more shekels and promise to pozz the goys even harder the next elections. God, you fucking beaners are so goddamn stupid. Whites should've just Manifest Destinied the entire North America and kill all you savages.

Checked. Wonder ((who)) will bail them out.

>checked and kek'd

Financial restructuring
NewSpeak translation:
Broke as a Joke near Chapter 7 perhaps 13 if they plan on any form of payback what so ever.
I'm simply overjoyed though that our resident Mexican financial expert, can point out the flaw in our logic.

>who said anything about announcing they're broke?
It doesn't matter if they announce it or not, you unironically have the IQ of a down syndrome babby if you think their funds are dried up. You're just here to spout stormnigger memes about muh Soros as if he's the only interested person in funding Democrats or spouting retarded edgy offtopic shit like le manifest destiny.

>b-but muh based MAGApedes on Twitter said the opposite!
>they'll just shut it down n bury it
>dey dun want us to know da troof
There's little point in talking to schizos or memers who fried their brain in identity politics.

>gearing up for counterattack to retake congress in 2018
>push narrative that special elections are examples of how the entire nation will follow
>media shilling hard for you at every opportunity
>polls continue to give you edge all the way up to election day
>run out of money before election day
>party of gibs tears itself apart as the gibs stop flowing

can't make this shit up

Yeah, every Democrat supporter just stopped donating to them, wall street, Hollywood, billionaires, and every major city in america simply found another party to send their bucks or became a trump supporter instantly between January and March.

>this is what stormniggers unironically believe

Why didn't Pelosi and Obama use their 2 year long Super-Majority to pass some immigration legislation? Trump wouldn't be literally killing millions of poor children if they had simply passed a few laws.

>trumpnigger foams at the mouth with whatabouttisms
Master debater

>unironically have an IQ of a down syndrome baby

So essentially a typical nigger?

Good their party should be outlawed and its leadership jailed for treason.

You have to go back ahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, there's some poetic irony in the fact trumpniggers don't realize they're as mouthbreathing as the niggers they so often complain about.

What's the matter, memeflag memer? Your trumpnigger boyfriend can't defend himself so you come at his rescue spamming memes?

Wait so the party of whites, workers, families, and Christians has more generous donors than the party of shitskins, gibsmedats, singles, and Jews? Imagine my shock.

They'll give the Dems money but, like any entity with a bad credit rating, it will come with more strings attached than they would like.

sadley since her election loss human fetases are no longer available but hillary makes do

well those fake Russian dossiers don't come cheap

>whataboutisms
>don't talk about things that make me look bad reeeeee!!
absolutely embarrassing

The former chair blamed this shitshow entirely on Obama, so maybe he DID.

Spics aren't memes they're subhuman. Meme flags are more respectful than the fucking Mexican flag. If I was a beaner like you I wouldn't even show my flag. A flag is the symbol of a nation and when your nation has 29,000 murders in a year you'd think you be a little more humble.

>I can't defend an argument in a thread dedicated to that argument, but I've got some offtopic shit for ya, wanna have a taste? If not your a pussy, LE LULZ

Everybody know this.

no it doesn't because then people will start to donate

If the dems thought that was likely to happen, they wouldn't have buried the report.

you dont know how checking works do you new fag

Press S to spit on grave

God, you are a idiot.

>lul I totally le epin trolled le spics by literally posting torrents of offtopic, inane shit and memes in a thread paired with le epin trump memes in defense of le nimble navigators

Lmao

Woah bro, tone down the logical arguments there for a second. This is too much.

someones salty their bloodline will eternally be stuck to anguish in poverty in one of the biggest shithole nations

>Women and niggers in charge of finances

Checked

>Hollywood
Crisis
>Actors
#metoo
>Media org.
Die slowly
>Google
The end form net neutrality
>Saudi Arabia
Probably civil war next year

Everyone of this people have their own problems.

>if someone points of flaws in my reasoning, it's because dey b salty xD
Yet another showcase of flawless stormnig reasoning

That's what happens when you spend all your money on pizzas and hotdogs