Clinoe no Akari

Do you like bullied girls Sup Forums?

They're more relatable, but also more crazy.

I never had one in class

Only 3 posts? Shame on you Sup Forums.

I feel worthless because I would not have done a thing irl
I feel better too tho because irl I'm the one being bullied

Bullying is bad m'kay.

Ah this crab in a bucket mentality is killing me. Jesus fuck.

Was there a thread earlier or is this it? I don't want dead threads for this.

there was a thread with the anime logo I think
same topic but different image

Talk about it then, get people interested, maybe some screencaps. At least I go "windowshopping" to every thread I see of the season and start picking up from what I see or read, and from what I've seen many anons do the same.
Anyways since this one doesn's seem really popular I'll take a leap of faith and pick it up. Occasionally these kind of unpopular shows end up being good.

yeah, those kinds of threads are the most /comfy/

I would bully that smelly poorfag!

Hahahaha, look at that loser, no one even posts in her threads. Her anime is SO unpopular just like her!

wow, so rude mate. i hope you're proud of yourself.

Is that how the bullies treat you user? You're supposed to be better than them

I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't 9 minutes of bullying. Apparently this is the first show by studio Drop but the artstyle seems very familiar.

Why is this so unpopular? The first episode was alright, I thought people liked shorts

hits to close to home

Hard to say where it's headed right now. Better to suspend judgement until there's more.

Minori is at home right now crying because no one is posting in her thread. Why must everyone at school pick on her, why must everyone on Sup Forums ignore her?

cowards

They all just scroll past the thread and think to themselves "what could I post, what could I say?" and they think that is good enough.

This sounds like the new Mayoiga, so, it is?

The first episode only set up the characters, we have no clue what the plot is going to be yet.

You are a nice tripfag. Keep tripfagging more often.

Did you bully people Sup Forums? Were you bullied?

Is that original?

I believe so.

Don't do that.

>Seagulls are flying around and cackling since the first fucking scene
>Seating by the sea
>"Is that... A SEAGULL?"
Oh I get it, it's a show about retards.

The voice acting isn't that great.

can girls bully girls?

>I never had one in class
that means you were the bullied girl user

I bullied a girl in middle school
She was secretly crying for the first few weeks I'd watch from a distance with tears in my eyes (tears of joy)
Soon she started to do me sexual favors. Which wasn't my intention, I guess she got it wrong and I was just bullying her because she was a meek annoying girl
I also brought a few of my friends to receive her services
Anyway Then she stopped coming to the school and we were informed that she committed suicide
This plots sounds familiar right?

This from a doujin? They are all mostly like that. If it is real then kill yourself.

Subscribed and liked and tweeted my friends and told them to like this.