US FORCES KILL 100+ ASSADLETS IN RETALIATION TO ATTACK

>The [Assad] pro-government forces were “likely seeking to seize oilfields in Khusham” east of the Euphrates in Deir al-Zor province, said a U.S. official speaking on condition of anonymity.

The attack was carried out by 500 troops backed by artillery, tanks, multiple-launch rocket systems and mortars but the coalition and its local allies killed more than 100 of them, the official said.

>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria/u-s-led-coalition-pro-assad-forces-clash-in-east-syria-idUSKBN1FR3BB?feedType=RSS&feedName=newsOne

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria/u-s-led-coalition-pro-assad-forces-clash-in-east-syria-idUSKBN1FR3BB?feedType=RSS&feedName=newsOne
youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
gotquestions.org/scribes-and-Pharisees.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOOOO

>implying that ever happened

It's not hard to trace where the bodies were found and line it up with a map of where Assad's shells landed

it happened

previous thread hit limit:

Bitch please.
You going to post some photos of kids with ligature marks in a flatbed, and tell me they were gassed?

it's happening

what happened here - were those guys fired on after running?

>in retaliation

It’s nothig

they're setting up a scene for (((journalists)))

/sg/ on permanent suicide watch

>100 plus killed
Realsitically 20-30 killed, 30 seriously injured (some might die) and about 100 injured.

Hahahahaha interpretative dancing done right.

>(((They))) claim Assad stored chemicals used for his supposed chemical weapons in containers at Shayrat airbase.
>Trump bombs said containers
>No chemicals released, no evidence of anything out of the ordinary.

Assad did nothing wrong. Kikes and Americans sticking noses where they don't belong.
He's the biggest victim of literal fake news, he never gassed anyone.

this redpill should be posted more often

you got me, urukhai. they staged a car bombing. now i get

Let me get this straight: Syrians were attempting to seize oil fields in their own country, so we killed 100 of them? Guys, I think figured out why they hate us and it has nothing to do with our fucking freedoms.
>30
Still a lot of people when you're down to your last 5,000 fighting men.

>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-syria/u-s-led-coalition-pro-assad-forces-clash-in-east-syria-idUSKBN1FR3BB?feedType=RSS&feedName=newsOne
>US FORCES KILL 100 ASSADLETS HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE FEEEL THE (((AMERICAN))) GIRTH ALREADY !?1?1? :^)
>(((US))) BACKED (((COALITION))) AKA THE SYRIAN (((DEMOCRATIC))) FORCES
>G-god I hope the goy don't notice...

So literally fake news? Basically they're trying to paint the action of the rebel that were backed, financed and supplied by (((Obama))) administration (don't you all remember that big cargo boat which couldn't go to port to deliver its weapon to the poor rebels a few year back? Or how all those fancy american made weapon which were originally found in Gaddafi warstock somehow found themselves in the hands of (((Syrian rebels)))?) as Trump fault.

Also the >m-mun anonym U.S. Official

Lol seriously, you guys have been using this trick since prior to the election for fuck sake, stop beating the horse already, its long dead. How many of those countless declaration that were reported by the MSM as leaks from a U.S. government Official (what the fuck is that even supposed to be, actually? Anyone who work for the gov? High rank? As far as I know the moment you work for the government you officially represent them too, no? Fucking jews and their idiocies.)

i hope russia drops a nuke on US bases in syria. Then WW3 starts. Whole earth gets nuked. all niggers, jews, and muslims who invaded my country will be dead and i will die with a smile.

people are so disconnected they won't even know what theyre looking at

Give me one single reason why I shouldn't defect from my country and using my extensive Army training and combat experience, as well as all weapons & resources available to me and spend the rest of my life exterminating (((Americans)))? This is a country of satanic jew worshipers, nigger lovers and demon mutts.
I would get no greater pleasure in life than mercilessly butchering more than half of this worthless and hellish country.

You're all fucking niggers.

just wait for the race war like the rest of us

concern-troll paid shills have arrived! do you have to buy the proxy yourself or is that provided in the employment package?

wtf kind of plaything is that???
that child fell into the abyss

The only thing stopping you is your own cowardliness. I get you are afraid of the police. They will likely kill you before you can get more than one of them.

You think that was a motherfucking game? This is how they clean up the gene pool in Russia. That kid died because his back was not strong and bent under the slight pressure of few times his body weight. A pathetic specimen whos parents agreed to never have children again.

JDIF? How've you bros been? It seems like it's been a while. I haven't seen any Israeli qt.'s around here in a while.

Trump is a fucking NIGGER if this is what he's about. Go ahead and cash me out, I've got more than enough better things to be doing than being party more satanic jew world order faggotry
I'm going to force-feed you rancid GRIDs infested wet nigger shit, you worthless good goy "civic-nationalist" fucking queer

the best kind, before single mothers stormed city hall and demanded that everything sharp be wrapped in foam.

Go back to wherever you were before Franks boomer exodus

>the police
laugh out loud
oh man what a dilemma, what could i possibly do with "the police" all around, wew

Why? WHY?

just cause or just cuz?

We're never leaving Syria are we?

Okay that just leaves you being a coward to afraid to do anything but talk. At least we know why you will not do anything.

Oh, no. We are there forever.

>5000
True, but there are at least 50.000 currently fighting for Assad. Likley even more, if you count those securing some already liberated areas. I my opinion the hole action boils down to monumental stupidty. There is an argreemwent between the Russians and the Us to prevent it from going nuclear. Every Us jet right of the Tigris is fair game and every Russian jet left of the Tigris is fair game. So lets guess, what will happen, if you try without air cover to advance in an open desert. That's basically what they did. If Assad wanted to do something against the kurds he would have to use sabotage and special ops and same goes for the Kurds if they want to do something against Assad. To bet on the Us or Russia being willing to start a nuclear war about Syria is rather stupid.

They do a great job of getting my hopes up every eight years.

>the law enforcement jew

I really really don't like US military niggers
Braindead faggot ZOG zombies all of them

Fucking shills and useful idiots, at least bother to read what the fuck you're talking shit against.

>how to get gibs from US govt

Fuck off MAGApede faggot Assad is our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

JESUS... that stuff works FAST.

>seize oil fields
>from the US

have these fuckers learned nothing?

>Deep state stirred up shit.

Not that impressive.

deeply concerning

You are kiking up my attempt to get this nigger to spaz and kill cops. Fuck.

Sure thing ATF whatever you say just put the dog down.

More American war crimes.

I am (not) shocked.

>The Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs said it had written to the United Nations, demanding international condemnation.
>The US said it was responding to an "unprovoked attack" on allied Kurdish and Arab fighters.

So, who was in the wrong? I don't trust arabs just as much as I don't trust americans.

>implying america is accountable to anyone

I came here to see what happened and why.

So amerifats invade and steal other countries oil fields. Its not like thats not what they're famous for.

Just keeps on poking at the bear.

Me neither I hope Kim has a fucking super weapon. Please Tay strike us down.

Those were some lucky soldiers, blasting rounds at arabs in their shithole sounds like a great life;)

Legend has it that boy is still falling .

We have absolutely 0 business being in Syria and I'm not some SG faggot I'm just tired of it all.

>extensive army training and combat XP

Why do you LARP in Sup Forums instead of /k/?
Is it because you know that we would call you out as a know nothing LARPing POG?

You were a truck driver werent you?

What's the source on this?

Kikes can't stop murdering. Trump has become a kike apologist.

gotquestions.org/scribes-and-Pharisees.html
Question: "Why did Jesus rebuke the scribes and Pharisees so harshly in Matthew 23:13–36?"

Answer: In Matthew 23 Jesus pronounces “woes” on the scribes and Pharisees, the religious elite of the day. The word woe is an exclamation of grief, denunciation, or distress. This was not the first time Jesus had some harsh words for the religious leaders of His day. Why did Jesus rebuke them so harshly here? Looking at each woe gives some insight.

Before pronouncing the woes, Jesus told His listeners to respect the scribes and Pharisees due to their position of authority but not to emulate them, “for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. Everything they do is done for people to see” (Matthew 23:3–5). The scribes and Pharisees were supposed to know God and help others know Him and follow His ways. Instead, the religious leaders added to God’s Law, making it a cumbersome and onerous burden. And they did not follow God with a pure heart. Their religion was not true worship of God; rather, it was rooted in a prideful heart. Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount emphasizes the true intent of the Law over the letter of the Law. The scribes and Pharisees emphasized the letter, completely missing its spirit.

100 sandman dead
Starting the great happening
Pick 1 one uno

Let me know when we kill a few dozen Russians or they kill a few dozen Americans.

Sandman are just pawns on the great chessboard.

Syria trying to bait Russia into helping them attack the US like the sand niggers that they are. Russia only cares about their bases. The US isn’t threatening the Russian naval base. Russia doesn’t care if the US bombs Assad.

Reality is now hitting Assad. Trump and Putin already secretly made a deal about Syria. Syria is done. Good bye Syria. Good show!

I feel the same way senpai. If they want a fight, focus on the pacific theater.

I think any reasonable American is fed up, not to mention the rest of the world.

Sadly, Israel will make you guys out to be the Nazis when they are done sucking your blood

But as you can see not very persistent, a whiff of wind blows the gaseous agent away. I would have preferred liquid based nerve agent, it would have easily killed every single man there regardless of wind conditions. Gotta get’em all

keep looking out your window, you should see a mushroom cloud in the upcoming days

End yourself k*** ZOG Zombie.

Fucking ZOG at it again.

The most imbecilic analysis I have read.

Get that tumor in your head checked out.

Whatever you say Mohamed. Still whiter than you.

>Assad will go
Being this delusional. Almost as delusional as those who think the Us and Russia will start a war about a dessert with ruines and limited amounts of oil.

For what purpose?

Oh no big army man didn't get everything he wanted from the world, grow the fuck up you simpering shitbag

What tumor? Putin said politics is about negiating deals, not feelings. You think Putin has emotions for Syria? At the moment Assad is serving a purpose for Russia, but not for long.

>local allies killed more than 100 of them, the official said.
The sandpeople are easily startled, but in Europe they will be back in greater numbers

Nice conspiracy theory

>500 lbs Jew nigger cut cock Ameri- ZOG Zombie
>white

most Americans don't know we just bombed Assad forces
they didn't know we shot down a Syrian plane
they didn't know we armed terrorists in Syria
they don't know we attempt to influenced media and elections in every country, period.
our media is literally just political rumor milling between team red and team blue.

Pic related???

/sg/ on suicide watch

>America funds and trains terrorists and sets them up inside Syria to destabilise the region
>Assad fights back because what the fuck
>Brave patriotic Americans step in to defend the poor oppressed jihadis

FUCKING BASED I LOVE WARS FOR ISRAEL.

Fuck you pieces of shit who unironically support this garbage, YOU are the fucking shills here not me.

Why are you so angry about this post? It’s almost as bad as the Mohammedans saying Russia was going to come in to save Egypt when shit was hitting the fan there. Never happened.

Syria is done, the deal has been struck between Trump and Putin. Proof is at the U.N. with Russia not siding with the condemnation, basically telling them you were stupid to attack the US military.

Reality is now setting in.

but the article said "us led coalitions" not technically US troops, right?

I get that. Just a fucking shame and it makes me fucking sad.

Looks like the goal of drain the swamp = make a new Disney land off the blood of soldiers and civilians around the world.

t. La Creatura

You think Putin dosnt have petrol pipes going from Syria to Russia? You dont think Putin has economical deals with Syria? You think he will let americans continue gaining influence uncontested?

You're apes in uniforms only started killing Assads men when you found out you lost the proxy war. Absolute disgrace. Russia cant bomb you soon enough.

This. Fuck Assad.

>Americans siding with commies again

aw sweetie that's adorable

dude, just look at half this thread. more than half of people who respond say "this is no big deal". it's not just the media shaping people's opinions. everyone is retarded and think's they're not.