I want to lick Mordred's belly.

Frankenstein is dumb girl

Your mom is a dumb boy.

Why is Hitler fat?

*frankenstein's monster

qt.vidyagam.es/Og9VG8b.webm
Sawashiro is the best.

Pure Love

Jesus christ those subs were terrbile, i didn't understand most of the episode because of them Remind me to always wait for UTW. I don't know what the fuck is going on, so confused.

Used goods

The user also released them when he only had a minute of it subbed. Good to see he at least waited until he finished before he created another upload.

Frank is a pure virgin

Shit. Now I want Carnival Phantasm S4 with the addition of F/A's cast.

Will karna or Vlad also be featured in Fate Extra Last Encore?

Whens the next episode preview?

Thursday

Like you're mom.

Is she actually any good? Her NP looked like shit, and very uninspired.

BAAA-SAA-KAA

After losing the war, he developed an eating disorder.

It happens.

I'm pretty sure Nasu has some spell set up where he gets a Saint Quartz every time somebody says Tsukihime remake. He can never get around to working on Tsukihime because he's too busy rolling his endless supply of quartz.

Lewd

How's Netflix subs?

>netflix
>simulcasting
You what?

Best boy coming soon.

Best girl

Is it not?
I was under the assumption it was available on Netflix.

Netflix fill release the subs once the season is finished

Motherfuckers.
So what's available on Netflix right now, raws?

I don't recall this CG from F/SN.

Literally nothing

Today I will remind them

I'm not sure which side to pick. Is the Black side supposed to be the antagonist of this series, so far they have far more likable characters. While the Red side are acting like the villains.

It's from saber's date in the fate route.

>He doesn't trusts this smile

He's from the Church. That's enough reason not to trust him.

> There are good guys and bad guys in a Grail War
Lool

Yeah, still don't recall it, it's got nicer artwork than most of the CG's I remember in the VN, it actually looks pretty comfy.

Its legitimate, from the morning of Day 14 I believe.

Ah, I believe you, guess it'd been longer than I thought. I really like the Fate route

>Red
>Villains
They are Heroes, user.

Well, he's technically not wrong this time with how hard Apocrypha makes you want to cheer for Team Sieg while all you want is to see all the other cooler and more interesting teams and Servants and last but not least with Amakasusa you are wrong because we say even if literally God say you were right 5 minutes ago.

>Let's make a 7 Servants vs 7 Servants Holy Grail War
>And then we focus on just 3 of them who are also the most boring and bland characters of the cast who bring absolutely nothing entertaining to anything because they all are utter moralfags and let's make everything bend to their whims and desires
>And the other Servants? Fuck them.
What were they thinking?

>They are major antagonists and villains, user.
this

Jiegfreeed > Dame dame red Saber.

>Jeanne telling god to fuck off
still makes me laugh.

Fuck off Jannu

>Jeanne
>posting for Siegfried
>regardless bullying Sumani
Pls leave

Is this why Sup Forums hates Netflix?
Because they don't simulcast?

At least they get some development in Grand Order.

these generic memes based on weebshit again

>weebshit
Got damn.

But he's right.

>surpass Arthur
>had to jump a near dead and exhausted Gawain to beat him
I want to punch Mordred in the face.

Gawain a shit.

All the girls in this anime are very cute, I hope nothing bad happens to them.

You'd just hurt your hand.

>shipping brother x sister

Yes but the fact remains Mordred overestimates her capabilities.

They can release the episode a day later for all I care, but waiting until the show is over is retarded.

Binge watching kills discussion.

Reminder that these subs are inaccurate.

You've probably played the initial version back in the day. That CG is added with the Realta nua patch - it adds scenes, voice acting, some new CGs and other stuff. It's a real improvement to vanilla.

At this point you get it all by pirating the PC realta nua version that came out a few years ago, but you had to patch it before.

The glasses guy and Spider-girl (aka wheelchair) are a thing? Seriously?

Wheelchair cutie is gonna be okay

Evidence?

>Binge watching kills discussion.
I disagree. Its a different method of delivery but I don't think it should kill discussion. That's like say a movie's discussion is ruined on its release.

This is keyword for horrible murder?

These are fan ships

Where was this in the episode? I don't remember it.

it means what it means

she did nothing wrong

Sup Forums told me, Sup Forumsedditor.

What could is being a wizard if you can't even get your legs to work?

Are you honestly comparing an episodic medium to one that's meant to be watched in one go?

>What could is
>What good is
Did you text to speech this?

A few still haven't made it to Apocrypha such as Semi but she's one of the few lucky to not have hit that hard by the Sieghammer.

I would have liked to see more between Atalanta and Jack. I feel like there was potential for a real good conflict there.

Well, duh.

Pretty sure the chair goes all doc Ock later on.

Your ears. You are literally retarded if you can't tell they are saying different shit.

I mean, what's the difference between doing this and going back to watch something that aired years ago?

hitler always had an eating disorder, more accurately chronic stomach pains so he had to take medication and only eat vegetable soups

Is she missing a hand?

Why are you from Sup Forums?

Active discussion for one.

You're from Sup Forums, given that you're unironically posting in an Apocrypha thread.

We still have discussion about movies though.

>Binge watching kills discussion.
Murrikans love binge watching for some reason. I'll never get them.

>but I don't think it should kill discussion.
But the fact is that it does.

>1 week between episodes letting people discuss what happened on the episode and letting people theorize about what will happen next and other future developments

or

>Everything in one go where people will go from one episode to the next like starving beasts giving no space for people to think about what happened and what may happen and ultimately have them focus just on their favorite moments of the series in general when talking about it instead of the product as a whole

>That's like say a movie's discussion is ruined on its release.
You are comparing apples and oranges. Don't be stupid.

Because years ago if you were there watching weekly you could discuss weekly. Why are you comparing this too? You plain and simply missed out the chance to discuss as it aired. That's why threads of old shit die up so fast, because everyone and their mom has already discussed everything there is to discuss. That's the difference, discussion while at peak interest and discussion when there's none anymore.

I see you've never visited /m/.
We get along just fine there with only old stuff to talk about, sans a few of those ragers but they've fallen off lately.

>You're from Sup Forums
>first response to earlier post is >reddit/redditor
You sound like a typical Sup Forumsirgin crossboarder.

Discussion about old series obviously happens but you cannot tell me with a straight face that it equates currently airing series in volume. That's the key-point here.

Don't bully the disabled

I am neither from Sup Forums nor was that my first response.

>I am neither from Sup Forums
I don't believe you, kusoposter.

Are you talking about Sup Forums generals?
Because that hasn't worked out very well.

I don't believe that you don't believe me, redditor.

I don't believe that you don't believe to believe what I know is true, Sup Forumsermin redditor.

These two are just too delicious as a pair. It isnt fair putting them together.

When I did I bring up generals? You are dense, bub.

Now I know you're from Sup Forums.

You didn't, I did; pay attention please.
Most of Sup Forums's discussion on currently airing stuff is trapped in generals which are known to be cancerous.

The translations were fine, Japanese is a very contextual language, unlike English. The same word or phrase can have a hundred different translations or meanings completely dependent on the context. So all you people who know 1 or 2 words or phrases and want to act like you somehow know more than the translators need to fuck off.

Evil Cat is so cute when trying to look menacing.