Blacks don`t want crackas watching Plack Panther

Please be respectful, let white people know that is not OK appropiating a movie that is for black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialbakers.com/statistics/twitter/profiles/egypt/
wamda.com/2012/01/the-100-most-influential-arabs-on-twitter
forbesmiddleeast.com/en/list/top-100-arab-celebrities/
stepfeed.com/our-list-of-top-20-arab-social-media-stars-9463
twitter.com/egyindependent
twitter.com/ahramonline
twitter.com/DailyNewsEgypt
twitter.com/EgyptTodayMag
egyptembassy.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this some kind of campaign to make it flop so that in the future they won't make any "big movies" for niggers?

> Also, I want none of this "black people aren't African" I will block you on sight hoe. I'm not having that ugly ass conversation.

WE

Is Black Panther a documentary?
t.nigger

Another hero good vs evil movie yawn..... wouldn't see it if were all Anglo. Make an all turbo nigger drug selling, homicide commiting, stealing, lazy, welfare abusing found footage horror...and MAYBE...MAYBE I'll torrent it.

Niggers are the reason I stopped going to movies in the first place

Sup Forums had this idea first

White people must NOT take black space at movie theaters. Please wait until Black Panther can be rented and viewed at home. Please respect Black spaces. Whites seeing Black Panther during it's theatrical run are colonizing black culture

>black people are unironically taking the Black Panther movie as a documentary

Holy shit, this is the best timeline. We didn't even have to meme this into existence.

Oh don't worry, I'm not fucking seeing it at all, and guess what. White males made all the marvel movies successful, so I guess BP is gonna bomb

Guaranteed anyway.
Can't wait for the news reports of white liberal soygoys being attacked and beaten in theaters for not being black.

And then everyone clapped?

its a black movie will still watch it

Btw, was the political organisation "Black Panthers" named after the old comic?
Why are black people so ridiculous? It's as if whites named their political organisations "The Avengers" or "The Fantastic Five"

>Liberals are still using this fucking bullshit tactic
Just kill me now

Who cares? Like anyone on pol is anything other than ironically mad they can’t be included in a theater packed with black people. That’s a fucking nightmare.

I bet she doesn't even have a fucking kid, some lonely fucking cat lady

Probably a kike attempt to get us to say “lol fuck You niggers I’ll watch it and there’s nothing you can do about it” so it doesn’t absolutely tank

I don'tknow who at Marvel managed to make negroes go that crazy about this movie, but that was some excellent marketing. Until it turns out that negroes are 10% of the population and not the main demographic.

lmao liberals are so fucking delusional.

>Btw, was the political organisation "Black Panthers" named after the old comic?
Other way around. The comic hero was named after the organization.

Hopefully whites will do what she says....

Jesus Christ, these are extremely cringy

>mfw I'll pirate a copy before release night and not watch it

I actually want it to flop because of the ignorance being displayed on social media and the obvious racism being perpetuated by the blacks

We really should start using that "replace black with white" app and spam everything back to them. Over and over and over and over, until they get it.

>implying I want to watch any capeshit let alone nigger capeshit

this is racism. Please use this tweet when talking to liberals about who really feels entitled

I was sure it was a parody or at least a false flag, but going over their twitter it seems like a legit account. I'm so confused

>A seven year old saying all that.

This. I only go on matinee on week days a week after opening.

I'm not paying 12$ to listen to some black lady scream and whoop and holler with her 3 under 5yo kids.

Kek, skip to middle of movie, theater hot boxed, no one will shut the fuck up, fight breaks out, people shot stabbed, cops called shuts movie down......Leaves trash on seats

But dey sho want dem cracka's tax dollahs to pay fer dey moovy tikkits.

Shut down EBT now.

>I want this movie that I perceive as being important to me to sell less tickets and in effect make less money

who even wants to see this?

>They call him
>THE NIGHTTERROR
>coming to a local park near you!

Looks pretty shitty to be honest

That's fine. Oh, hey... you'd be okay with us having a whites only showing of a movie right?

I honestly hope it is the biggest marvel flop

imagine how loud and disruptive the audience must be if it was all black.

they would all be chimping out, yelling ebonics at the screen.

Don't worry OP. I will follow the rules and push it even harder. I'll not watch it for years, at least 200 years.

Black people are on average 30-40 IQ points dumber than say, an average user on here. Look at how fucking retarded she sounds to anyone with a working brain. Like a monkey proud of a shit smeared banana as she passes it around the tribe.

>Shut down EBT now.
That would honestly cause the biggest chimp out in history. You saw how they tore up Philly when a football team they didnt give a shit about won.

A whole generation of non-black kids is growing up exposed to black's public hatred of whites. It was kept in the dark when I was growing up in the 90s. They flock to sites like this one, are immersed in the truth that tribalism will always exist, and these people want us dead. There's going to be at least one voting generation that sees blacks for what they are. Never forget that, these people have always hated us and they always will. It is your duty to share this knowledge effectively and vote accordingly.

God forbid white people pay money to see a black power film then go to the theater to sit quietly and clean up after themselves, must be fucking hell for blacks

I'm moving to wakanda next year, like seriously. I'm so done with you

How does having people of a certain race in a theater affect this person's viewing experience? What would it do?

Like if blacks were banned from theaters it would be objectively less noisy, but what does banning people that you won't even be able to see do?

B-but I wanted to watch a movie about fantasy niggers in a movie theater full of loud and stinky reality niggers so much

God please fucking do it.
>Gun crime drops
>No more arguments for anit gunners
A future this good could never happen

Im sorry but blacks trying to deny whites viewing of black panthet is sick racist cultural appropriation as Black Panther was created by whites. This would be like saying, "Blacks cant go outside today."

>wasting bandwith on niggers

A terrorist organization.

if I want to see blacks aping around I'll watch the news,, no way in hell I'm going to pay for it

>nigger capeshit

Nigger apeshit*

Let them. This movie will show how nationalism works since it's a black nationalist state, they have zero immigration, and don't even help poor africans

Oh pls NOOOOO. Pls let me watch your nigger movie

good luck wakanda has a near ZERO percent immigration figure.

Ask these niggers to name five real countries in Muddah Africa.

ramzpaul is fucking hilarious

Because we all knows how fucking disrespecful and disruptive whitey is at de theeater.
Best case scenario at an all black showing, full blown chimpout and a theater in shambles.

Fine with me, I stopped watching capeshit years ago.

I'm starting to think that actually studying history for years, was a cruel sick joke the universe has played to torture me.

Blade, Spawn, Steel, and Meteor Man also featured non-white superheroes. Also, are Blacks "Brown people" now?

Niggers glorifying a whiteman's creation of a black state.

>socialbakers.com/statistics/twitter/profiles/egypt/

>wamda.com/2012/01/the-100-most-influential-arabs-on-twitter

>forbesmiddleeast.com/en/list/top-100-arab-celebrities/

>stepfeed.com/our-list-of-top-20-arab-social-media-stars-9463

>twitter.com/egyindependent
>twitter.com/ahramonline
>twitter.com/DailyNewsEgypt
>twitter.com/EgyptTodayMag

>egyptembassy.net/

This is easy and potentially fucking glorious.

>1 find Egyptian/Arab news outlets/celebrities
>Let them know it's black history month by posting your favourite kangz claiming they built the pyramids.
>Let the shit show commence as the North African/Arab media pushes back
>???
>Profit

i'm not to worried if they build Wakanda

we should empower people to do this, we need propaganda for niggers to leave and build Wakanda with mud and sticks.

>mfw blacks bring back segregation
I..I’m ok with this

Link to tweet? I want to see the replies

I doubt her (((son))) even said this.

>niggers to leave and build
>implying they ever leave their porch
>implying they build anything other than blunts

My neighbors will have 5 of them all hanging out on a 3'x3' porch drinking forties and smoking all fucking day long.

here's how

#nocrackamypantha

Sing it soul sisters.

I hate the way white people sit there not whooping it up, kicking the seats or throwing shit at the screen.

yeah let them blaxit to liberia, because that worked well the last time....

Checked.

Just be glad you live where they aren't

>made for us
Lazy noggers

Justice League, too.

Hasn't even been six months since the last black superhero, let alone FIRST TIME EVER.

We should host a special screening of this in africa, ship anyone who wants to go and see it on a luxary cruise ship, after the movie tell them it was a one way ticket and leave them. keks all around

Static Shock and Black Lightning

welcome to drumpfs economy

Whites are actually watching that?

Amazing. It's a Marvel movie. These comments say much more about the shallowness of the viewer than the shallowness of the film.

Let them shun Whites from this trash film. It's only leftists who would see it anyways, the boons and their handlers could not pay ME to watch this garbage.

If they think 13% of the population will generate acceptable revenue for the film.... you don't disturb your enemy when it's making a mistake.

Why do people put with this bullshit?We might as well fucking segregate already.

All niggers have kids it's how they make their living

added to the list

If they try, just sue. Businesses can't discriminate in their customers based on the or ethnicity. Iirc, that's what they did for the women only showing of wonder woman.

I wasn't planning on ever seeing it.

Imagine how fun it would be to watch with Sup Forums. Get some beer and pizza and scream "WE WAZ KANGZ" the whole time.

Did no one watch Hancock?

or Blankman

Please enlighten me, which Trump actions caused it and why?

kek

kek I'm sure a seven year old said that..