Nothing beats an athletic, toned ass.

Mikoto Kondō

semen demon

post Satsuki already you faggots

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

YUUKO!

HOT

Only true answer.

Why are her tears on the bottom of her eyes if she's doing a handstand?

Really user?

Stop it Sup Forums

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Dumb Sup Forums, asses are for shitting and tits are for fondling

Henrietta > Luctiana > Siesta > Tabitha > Jeannete > Monmorenshi > Kirche Sheffield > Tiffa > Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> louise

Louise would have been great if she just had a different personality and voice, and looked different.

>liking shit dispensers
Fucking disgusting subhumans.
Gas the butt fags!

Was going to post Satsuki sama but you did it for me user. Truly a gentleman and a scholar

Riko Ichinose and it's not even close. Well, maybe Reina from Queen's Blade comes close, but, besides her it's not even close.

That's some Q U A L I T Y ass right there.

this loli succubus has a pretty round butt

this girl

best imouto ass

Are these shows worth watching? The girls say yes, the plot......not so much.

Which anime girl gives the best buttjobs?

vintage catgirl butt

>buttjobs
I wish this fetish was as popular as paizuri. It's kind of niche, and hard to find, but man is it fucking hot.

you watch it for the girls only

its not hard to find japan is totally into that, you can search buttjob or sumata on the boorus and get tens of thousands of images to look through
the h-series mankitsu happening has an intense buttjob scene and if you like big butts you should def check it out

>mankitsu happening
Oh, I am well aware of this scene my brotha. That scene showed just how hot a buttjob can be, and it makes me sad that it is one of the few times that an buttjob has been animated. First time I hear of this "boorus" page. Thanks for the rec anyways, you fellow assman.

>.png (3.24 MB, 2844x1600)
fucking why

Only 3 episodes, fuck

that's the exact moment when tears are secreted
the image lacks the momentum but it's legit

cardboard panties

I can't deny it

I don't remember Rikka having an ass that big.

fanart asses are for cavemen
you have to respect the ass gods gave your waifu

MUHHH DIIIIIICCCCKKKKKKK

Hers was not the best ass in that show.

It is canonically big. Her ass looks huge in some official pieces of art.

This gets my vote.

Seriously, look at Rikka's butt.

Sauce NOW!!!

Are you fucking retarded? How fucking new are you? How many shows have you seen? It's probably less then fucking 5 Fuck off.

he might have meant the source for the doujin or whatever that the specific picture is from

Not that guy but it's this time of year so it's very easy to accuse people of being cancer. Though the posting style leads towards it being a summerfag.
Reverse image search. You (hopefully) know the series.

Fuck off Toto.

Does manga count? (there's probably a more up-to-date version of this image)

Ahh yes, truly a man or great taste.

>Kakeru Shoujo
best bodysuit ever

If you prefer them with more fat, there's Tomo.

post more ass animations

One if the reasons I can keep going through GT is Pan's tight ass.

I'd hit it. Gently & carefully

tail red

She is still a shit