Well Sup Forums? *sips* wheat grass

BTFO

we should remove social justice warriors

They couldn't have stopped us if they wanted to. Now go back to facebook.

So you agree migrants are invaders.

Yes, because my family came over as merchants, not refugees, and bred with natives

>Slavery is bad
>Would you be here is Americans had said that

(you) btfo

I don't live in America. This does not at all apply to the refugee situation in Europe. In fact, half the refugees come from countries that previously attacked Europe, like Turkey and shit.

Conquest isn't immigration. Conquest is one group raping and murdering another, immigration is asking the nice brown men to fuck your boipussi harder

Well yeah, I'd be here, because my forefathers had boats with canons, guns and germs. We fucked up the natives in spite of them trying to defend their land. Let the refugees try and do that.

Forcibly displacing a population is a GOOD thing.. and that's beautiful.

Citizens of more powerful developed nations are always welcome, it’s citizens from shithole country’s we don’t like, it applied then and it applies now.

LOL I wish they did stop my ancestors from coming

Um, they did say the same? They fought at least one formal war against the colonists with the aid of the French

t. leaf kicks US nigger ass.

just like the pilgrims, these muslim "refugees" are a group of religious zealots

Sheeeeeiiiitttt

we invaded and killed all the natives
lol

Goddamn it yes! If we had known it was going to cost us generations of gibs, we'd have picked our own damned cotton.

Sup Forums your so dumb, 17 posts until first guy gets it

You're not even Native American. Go back to Europe OP.

It's true.
The natives were all but extinct from being invaded. If anything it proves beyond debate the value of controlling immigration and protecting ones borders.

What? I thought we got food stamps from natives

Sshhhhhhiat

>1 post by this ID

Nice slide thread, friend.

"Would you be here if Indians had said the same?"

"Well actually yes, because you see the White race possessed superior weapons and tactics whereas the Native Americans didn't even have the wheel. They were basically cavemen occupying a ton of land that they didn't even know what to do with, and when the Superior Aryan Master Race found out about this horrible wastefulness, we decided to intervene and take what was rightfully ours by divine decree and our own sweat and labor. So yes, we would absolutely be here even if salmon niggers tried to deport us."

"....das raycis"

Obligatory post

Yes, only the Natives would have died at the hands of the Europeans (more) instead of smallpox/influenza/etc.

kek

> said

Wow this board is getting more and more homosexual. Sage.

>Colonists are refugees

I mever understand this logic because the Native Americans REALLY ARE a case study in how foreign ethnic immigrants constitute an indigestible cultural bloc which ends up politically supplanting the original inhabitants and soft-genociding them to stunted irrelevance.
How is that a PRO-immigration argument?
(Incidentally, Singapore's immigration policy is race-based, importing people of only the necessary ethnicities to keep the demography exactly the same as it was in 1963. Breddy based)

Yes, the native Americans had no say in the matter.

Native Americans should have banned refugees from coming to America, this should be obvious just look at what happened to them.

Makes me laugh every time a leftist tries this, it's just sad.

The Natives didn't have any government

Monotheism crushes polytheism. Ask European Pagans. Oh wait, they’re all gone.

Because open borders worked out for the native Americans just excellently.

you act like native mutts had a choice
they would have stopped it if they could have
the difference here is that it could be stopped but the will to stop it is (largely) absent

>We should voluntarily emulate a people who were largely wiped off the face of the earth.

Westward expansion is unironically the most interesting period in American history and I hate that no one ever talks about it.

Refugees are welcome to attack. Let's see how that goes for them.

yep
they larp about muh warriors n shiet but they forget that Christian soldiers of God destroyed them.

They did say the same, indians not welcome americans with open arms
If anything, that is a proof of how mass immigration and displacement can destroy a people

They did say the same.
We had guns.
They didn't.

Now the tables are turned, but still in our favour.
We still have the guns, and the rapefugees don't.

>implying anyone wants to immigrate to Ukraine

Got the same nose and that about it

>Would you be here if Native Americans has said the same?

It doesn't matter what the Native Americans said, because they weren't organized enough to stop the invasion of the lands they occupied by foreigners. And would you look at what happened to them?

>thinking this is a good line of argument to take

How well did colonial immigration work out for the Native Americans? Knowing that, why in the fuck would we allow the same to happen to us?

A: If the Native Americans had said the same, they might still be alive.