youtube.com/watch?v=XoZ2PvIkSvA
twitter.com/nijieith
youtu.be/x8tIe4nd7cU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eventually

I wonder if Unity user is still alive.

Don't wake the baka

Forgive me, I couldn't help myself.

Which is the best Kodomo dragon? How you want to see her in anime?

On other note, anyone have that short strip about Kaban meeting Komodo at star instead of Serval? Can't find it on boorus

>That filename

Is this a bad time?

Is Kemono Friends this generation's Evangelion?

I thought it was gonna turn into Evangelion after ep11

I can't wait to see Crow Friend bully Eagle next season!

Clean your navels, everybody.

So I heard you guys are interested in Kaban's kaban.

Kaban's kaban WOULD actually be a part of her body.

There was too much Kaban lewding in the last thread. I think it's time for some non-sexual loving.

I am pretty neutral on the stance of lewding, but I don't think we should limit ourselves in the ways we can love Kaban, whether it be lewding, pure love, or bullying.

Time to check last thread I guess. I completely missed it, thanks for the point.

>bullying.
I was going to agree with you but you had to fuck up, didn't you?

I know it's fucked up, but that's how some of these anons express their love.

People enjoy things differently. When I visit this thread, I expect to see cute animal girls and tofu discussions, but for others, affection might be an inherently erotic thing.

After this. Then we can start the non-sexual Kaban loving.

I might be buying that doujin, depending on how BOOTH likes me. It's getting a digital release, or so I heard.

>Wombs touching
Maybe we can lewd her for just a little longer.

The protagonist... is a bag in on itself

I want to hold this bag.

I want to marry Ezo.

Reminder that extinct/endangered species have empty eyes

I want to fill this bag

having a NEET wife would get tiresome after a while.

Toki bird is endangered?

Yeah... why do you think she is searching for friends?

It was considered extinct once, but thankfully it's recovering and now it's only endangered.

Well she should stop.

>why do you think she is searching for friends?
To share her awesome sings?

Nice I guess.

How are the guidebook scans going?

All that walking did wonders to the bag

Has there been any real news recently? Stuff that isn't "new collab with animal park that you can never go to" or "exclusive merchandise you cannot purchase"?

Unfortunately KF was merely a fad and now it's reclining.

Kill yourself.

Sit back and relax user

>Which is the best Kodomo dragon? How you want to see her in anime?
Right only for me, please. She's a qt.

It is in the west.
I think it's gonna last for a long time in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=XoZ2PvIkSvA
Ň̯̰̝̩͉̟͊̈́̆̄̂ͫA͉̮̮̥̮̹̪̣̍̾̓̿͒ͅN͕̪̭͆̀̓̓̋O͚̮ͮ͆ͨͤͮ͐ ͚̰ͫͮ͗͆̀́̚D͔̞̹̝̝͚̻͍̿͂͆̈A͕͉̒̂̊ͯ̋̈́̋̂!͚͖̗̠͚̇ͮ͋̃ͯ͛͗̍̇

How ya been Frankie

Pretty good. Just trying to deal with art retardant.

Sugoi!

>The number of adults using these phrases is increasing.

>Used by the furry characters
>Furry

Oh shit is that a new version of Genki?

>Buzzwords
I wish Sup Forums hadn't ruined that word for me.

Did Baker-sensei finally got shafted?

Angry Otter makes me uncomfortable.

Just look at those red cheeks.

This is the most adorable thing I've ever seen

Someone said KemonoFriends.Exe?

They'll get pregnant

So, what's the deal with Mirai's Serval and Kaban's Serval?

Are they the same Serval?
Did Mirai let Serval "die"?
Why was Serval so sad when she saw Mirai's projection?

It's up to interpretation.
Some people think it's the same Serval who was eaten and became a friend again.
Others think they are two completely different Servals.
We won't know until anything official comes out.

(I personally think it's the first one. I think she was crying because she saw something she knows she should remember, but couldn't)

amazing

I like how she just subtly told Alpaca to butt out

It must be because she woke up early

maybe she was having her Kemono Period

Because she remembered what Mirai did when she was caught stealing Japari buns and fears for her life. Thankfully, Kaban is not Mirai.

sauce?

twitter.com/nijieith

I seriously hope that they show the Friends of the first island in season 2. Possibly after the credits, like it was with Arai-san and Fennec.
Thinking about the possibility that we may never see them again fills me with sadness.

When Kaban got bumped by Serval's boat in the final episode, she said something like "you're all here".
So i assume multiple S1 Friends will continue to travel with her.

How many Furenzu do you think can fit on a boat? Be realistic, and use what you know of the series.

I doubt it. Why would they leave their homes? She said miina, which just means you guys or everyone. They wouldn't fit on the raft anyway.

It would be way too crowded from a story point of view. At most it should be Kaban, Serval, Arai-san and Fennec. I think we'll still get PePaPu Preview though b/c it seems like their seiyuus are in deep.

Every single one of them.
>Be realistic
I choose not to.

Post bloody, murdering and sad Friends.

I honestly would like to see at least one of the four gods as a friend for season 2.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's Raccoon and Fennec which is on the boat at the last scene.

>i doubt it
Screenshots don't lie.

What's that? "Post happy and cheerful Friends"? As you wish.

I don't think anybody's even drawn that. Not that I care to find out.

I wanna say if they have s1 friends follow them, it'll probably be no more than 4 not including Serval. Arai and Fennec are a given. With most of the other friends coming in pairs, I'm gonna hope for Tsuchinoko wanting to explore the potential of other human ruins, and Shoebill because she was a fan favorite who never really got to shine in s1.

>there can only be one

10/10
"I've seen a lot of shops in my day, but this one takes the cake" -IGN

Stop lewding Friends

Or else what?

I HAVE A FRIEND

>tfw you know Kaban is going to break her promises to come back and see the other friends again.

They're going.

I'm sure we'll get another PPP episode in S2. They would probably end up going on tour on the second island. It would be a good excuse to introduce some of the other penguin Friends.

The main issue I have with that is that Serval reacted like she recognized the other Serval's voice the first time they heard it (in the hotsprings), but she never reacted like that to Kaban or Mirai's voice recordings. Then the hologram scene has both Mirai and Serval there when we see her crying.

However, the owls in guidebook 3, when talking about Friends generations, mostly talk about how their lifespan (as Friends) isn't eternal and ends when, due to being eaten by a Cerulean or some other incident (They don't explain what it is, maybe the range limit?), they return to animal form, losing their memories as Friends. Then, even if they become Friends again, they won't be the same individual as before, although might have a similar presence. That comment, added with the comparison pictures of the generations of Serval, seem to be strongly pointing to them being the same Serval. On the other hand, the images do avoid saying that anime Serval is the "3rd generation Serval" (note that these numbers are only mentioned by the images, not by the owls), still leaving the connection between them open. Also, although the transition between 1st and 2nd gen Serval is very specific (Cerulean outbreak, battle against the Cerulean Queen), the connection between the 2nd and 3rd one is just "Past event/incident".

Afterwards, they talk about the possibility of different animals of the same type becoming Friends too, and existing at the same time, maybe in other regions, but that one seems to be specifically about Extra Serval considering the picture under the text.

But by lewding Toki you might be able to bring her species out of endangerment.

youtu.be/x8tIe4nd7cU
This is more perfect than it has any right being.

You are not my nakama

While it's pretty difficult to imagine the manga/game/anime taking place in the same universe, I guess they want to show at least similar events happened in the backstory of the anime.

The anime already had quite a few references to the game and while I didn't really notice anything manga specific it wouldn't surprise me if Nana gets at least mentioned in S2.

>bossu on the ATV

I still can't get over it how amazingly delicious that ass is. I just want to rub my face on it for hours then practice kissing all over it, then bury my nose deep in that crack and just inhale and stay still.

Yep.
It sure is a pretty good butt.

Taste the wind one last time, bird spirit!

There was no need for that amount of detail.