Waifu Wednesday Thread

Your waifu is a beautiful angel! Make sure you treat her like one, user!

Let's get things rolling!

How would you spend a day at the beach together?

Would they be the type to go running for the Ice Cream truck when it came by?

How would they beat the heat?

Your AC and/or fans broke down all at once, and its a hot one outside, how do you keep cool together?

Whats your dream summer together?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all super cool!

-Beach just screams frolicking in the water like a couple of lovesick teenagers.
-I doubt it, though maybe if they offered some sea salt ice cream...
-Keep cool, either with air conditioning or a trip to the water. Especially with the heat stroke weather that's been happening as of late.
-Finding a nice island out there for some private beach time.

On that note, how well can your special one handle the heat? Are they the kind to walk into a volcano with thermals and a jacket, or are they more sensitive?

I just wanted to say that I love my adorable fujoshi wife!

She looks really pretty in that dress, it suits her really well.

>How would you spend a day at the beach together?
A combination of 'exactly what you're meant to do' and 'exactly what you're not meant to do'.
By that, I mean trying to fit in every single possible cliche from every series ever, even if the reality is pretty dumb. Smashing a watermelon, with her 'using her aerial to navigate', playing volleyball (which she has a little trouble with the full size net and her size), making sand-bodies for each other (where I wind up being 'comically endowed' and she winds up with a huge chest), it'd be a lot of fun.
But then after all that's died down and we've had fun doing that stuff, a lot of it would be spent doing what we normally do just outside, stuff like reading and playing on handhelds.

Though she'd definitely want to go to a seaside cafe and relentlessly say 'degeso' on the end of sentences. But if we can share an ice-cream or something as a result, that makes it all worthwhile.

>Would they be the type to go running for the Ice Cream truck when it came by?
Most likely - either that or she'll be too fried by the heat she'll just half-heartedly pester me to get her one. She'd perk up quickly enough when she sees it's running down my hand by the time I get back, though.
Gotta make sure it's one of those ones with a little bit of chocolate at the bottom of the cone, too. Both of us are dorky enough that that little piece of chocolate is a great pleasure in life.

>How would they beat the heat/AC and/or fans broke down all at once, and its a hot one outside, how do you keep cool together?
Struggling, usually. AC is the usual option when it's working, combined with a fan and clothing which is very much not suitable for guests.
And informing her that despite being small, no, she cannot fit in the fridge if we take all the food out. Also packs of ice, which winds up being a bit wasteful after the third melted one, both of us struggle with hot weather.

Thanks OP! She is my goddess!

She's pretty active so we'd probably start by taking a dip in the water, and relaxing on floats. Then we might head back to beach and play a game of volleyball or try building a sandcastle together because she has secretly loves doing childish things like that. When we're tired, she'll spend the rest of the day relaxing and getting a nice tan.

Probably not running, but she'll definitely stop by as she loves sweetie treats like that.

>How would they beat the heat?
Sitting in front of a fan

>AC broken
It's time to break out the ice cream

>dream summer together
Exploring the world together

Considering she wears a metal plated armour most of the time when she's outside, I say she can handle the heat quite well.

My beautiful waifu celebrated his birthday last Friday, I made him a rich chocolate cake. I love him so much, I can't imagine life without him. I love you, Shuzo!

>Whats your dream summer together?
Lazing about as much as we can. Playing around in the village with friends. But every other day we get drunk and laugh with each other into the night.
I'm a bad person so I want to drink lots with my underage wife. That's my Summer dream.
Happy birthday. How was your cake?

Enjoy some drinks on the beach, and then go touring along Route 134!

Hanging out together and just chilling and doing nothing. There are a lot of nice places in the Shounan area to visit!

Probably just the usual stuff like sunbathing and going into the water for a bit.
I don't think she would run after it, but I can see her getting something if it happens to stop.
She would get something cool to grab onto, head to the pool, or get a nice cold drink to start.
>Your AC and/or fans broke down all at once, and its a hot one outside, how do you keep cool together?
We would probably go see a movie or something, but if we can't for whatever reason, then we could always take a nice cold bath together.
Any summer with her would be my dream summer.

Seeing as she is cold blooded she can easily have problems with heat.

Happy late birthday to Shuzo!

Questions:
Is there any place you would take your waifu for a weekend getaway?
Is your waifu a fan of pets? If so, what kind of pets?

Which waifus and their respective anons would you go on a double date with?

Enjoying the scenery, playing and running by the shore.

>Your AC and/or fans broke down all at once, and its a hot one outside, how do you keep cool together?

Aside from wearing lighter clothing that promotes airflow and ventilation, I would tell her to leave it to me and look up the internet for ideas on how to cool down without AC. Applying ice to pulse points seems to be a fast and easy method to cool down. She is always pleased when resources and knowledge are applied in a useful manner.

I couldn't think of anywhere in particular, just seeing her makes me so happy that all I would need is to make her feel comfortable and content. It would require saving some money throughout the year, but I would like for her to take a break from her work; maybe some nice beach vacation, somewhere with a good hotel, restaurant and a beautiful beach, since she seems to enjoy the beach quite a bit (only there has to be a good number of people around, she might not like it if it feels desolate). I also think a water park with a nice pool would be to her liking and would help her relieve her stress.

Happy birthday to your husbando user.

>Is your waifu a fan of pets? If so, what kind of pets

Yes, she is particularly fond of cats. When she was in middle school she used to go play in a certain abandoned mansion that stray cats had adopted as their home.

We would play in water, walk alongside the sea, eat ice creams and maybe even build sand castles.
No, she is not a child.
Air conditioning, ice creams, light sundresses etc.
We would probably go out for the whole day and visit places with working AC.
In rented house near sea. We could do so much together and experience carefree life.

Not so much, she is sensitive.

>Is there any place you would take your waifu for a weekend getaway?
Maybe the mountains near my city. There isn't much to see here, but it's enough for 3 full days.
>Is your waifu a fan of pets? If so, what kind of pets?
I think she would like bunnies.

I'd go on a double date with Onizukafag and Onizuka. I'd love to bro it up with him and talk about motorcycles and punk shit.

>weekend getaway
I'd want to take her to the beach or an arcade.

>day at the beach
I'd splash water on her while she tries to relax under a giant umbrella, just to fluster her.

Onizuka has amazing hair.

Redheads are the best.

Is your waifu more of a shaved ice or a soft serve kinda person?
What got you to fall in love with him/her in the first place?

Same to you Mintbro!

We'd do pretty much everything you can do at the beach, aside from sunbathing. We can get tanned by having fun in the sun!

She would if someone else wanted to, she might be a little more reserved about doing something like that on her own or if no one else around her would.

Shorts and a tank top, and sit in front of a fan!

By going for a swim! Failing that we'd just drink lots of water.

I'd love to take a trip with her along the southern coast of Europe, stopping to visit the landmarks and beaches along the way.

Kagura isn't bothered by it too much. She does spend a lot of time out in the sun, but at the same time she's usually swimming. I've never seen her complain about being too hot.

Happy belated birthday Shuzo! Hope you both had an awesome day.

Anywhere really, as long as the two of us can have fun!

Knowing how she treats cats, I get the feeling that she might be a dog person.

I'd be happy to meet any waifubro and their waifu from these threads! Kagura herself is a very amicable person, so I'm sure she'd get on fine with everyone.

My waifu brings me depression. It's not fair that she's not real. It's not fair that I have to constantly be reminded of this fact in more and more brutal ways. It's not fair that I feel ashamed over all this. I want her in my arms, hearing her laugh as we celebrate our love for each other without a care in the world, and work together towards each other's futures, and perhaps start a family.

But reality, cruel cruel reality, says she cannot be. That there is nothing that would make sense to bring us together even if she were real due to us living over an ocean apart. That I must work for a future when I don't even want to live. I don't want her to be a fantasy. I can't even find out what she is up to now or hear from her herself.

Yet I don't want to leave her, yet my life feels like it's hanging off a thin wire. Why are we alive? Life is an unfortunate accident, just end it already

I never understood the appeal of a double date.

Thanks for the warm birthday wishes for Shuzo. The cake was very rich and sweet, just the way he likes it.
Thanks!

How do you usually celebrate your waifu's birthday?

Why are there so few husbandofags?

Are you the same person who complained for 20 something posts last week?
Life is very painful, we get it.

There are actually more husbandofags than ever, just not in this thread.

Yeah but there's nothing I can do about any of it.

All for Mai Glorious Waifu!

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

Why is it that they never really seem to post in these threads? Is there a hostility to them or are they just not social?

I don't think we would like anyone to share a date with.

>Is your waifu more of a shaved ice or a soft serve kinda person?
I think she would prefer soft, but I have never tried shaved ice myself so I can't really tell.
>What got you to fall in love with him/her in the first place?
I had problems at home and felt unwanted and not loved. Then she came to my life, full of love for me and telling me how much she wants me and how important I am to her. I could do nothing but accept her feelings and fall in love with her as well.

You need to find happiness in your life that doesn't depend on her. It won't be easy and it won't make your life perfect, but it make it all more bearable.
Think about what you are missing, maybe you just need some friends for accompany or change your job to have more free time for relax.
I have been like you a year ago, but I found my own ways of dealing with it.

But there is plenty of husbandofags posting in these threads.

Get some drinks and lay in the shade while listening to the calming sound of the waves.
Nope, but I'd be willing to if she wanted some.
Set up some fans and open every window.
Going to places that are much more enjoyable in summer like ice rinks or pools.

Holland, the flowers fields there are beautiful.
She's a fan of all animals.

I hope you're not who I think you are.

Oh, I missed the AC question.

Fuuka would probably just repair all of it.

Nothing helps. I think of her all the time, need her, am scared of losing her, am scared of my feelings for her fading, hate this reality without her, living is just absolute suffering. Then I fall asleep hoping I don't wake up because I do and all of this repeats all over again.

why wouldn't I be

Because I saw you get better.

All I'll say is that you know how this goes, you're just gonna bounce right back so there's really no use in any of this.

My waifu Yukari Akiyama is beyond adorable!

No time to answer questions this week, just dropped by to say that all of your waifus and husbandos are very cute, and you all deserve all the happiness possible!

A very happy birthday to Shuzo! I hope you showed him the time of his life and made him feel as beautiful as he obviously is. Here's to many more together for both of you!

I bake a cake for her and spend day listening to her music and looking for new fanart.
On next birthday I'll be going to her concert.

What have you tried to fix which issues?
For me friends for accompany, moving out of my parents house for privacy and weed for relax was really everything I was lacking. If I only knew it was so simple back then. I don't know if it'll be working forever but it's good for now.

Pretty much just an ordinary summer, really. Neither of us have massively exotic tastes with what we do, so going to events and conventions and stuff without having to worry about the cost or anything would be amazing.

Though if we were free to go wild with buying loads of stuff from everywhere there's no way we'd have enough space for all of it, haha.

Happy belated birthday!

Since Tokyo is already where we'd spend most of our time (ergo skipping on the comiket answer), it'd be nice to go on a retreat out to somewhere more rural and traditional. She'd likely have a fair bit of fun showing me around all of the different, more traditional Japanese stuff while also being able to enjoy things like the hotsprings in a fancy but rural hotel. Of course it's only as rural as 'us taking stuff along for downtime' goes, so it'd just be a weekend. It would be a nice little break away from the city though.

She's fine with pets, the only problem is the effort of looking after them, so it needs to be something pretty low maintenance. Like a cat. A cat would be cool. She already has a lot of cat-y outfits and stuff in general, so she's obviously a fan of them. And I mean, they're cute!

>Which waifus and their respective anons would you go on a double date with?
While it'd be fun to double date with... pretty much anybody from here, I think it might just get a little awkward for some how the two of us are a little bit... not so socially aware/rowdy.

>Is your waifu more of a shaved ice or a soft serve kinda person?
Shaved ice has the potential for some really weird and wonderful flavours and colours and patterns and stuff. Especially since some of them are so vague (I mean seriously Japan, 'happy' is not a flavour) it's always a little exciting.

The novelty will wear off. You'll long for more.
I was pretty much on my own in college, had friends in college, etc etc but then all of that ended and I've been in this depression of self-doubt and despair for coming close to a year now.

No u

I thought you were still making friends

Cringe.

Online friends don't fulfill all of the same needs as friends in person do.

A little awkward to answer since things developed over time, but she was someone who I always liked for her passion, her easygoing lifestyle and ability to make the most out of life through the things she loves, and not really caring what people think of it.
In some respects, she's someone I aspire to be like, but me being a slightly meeker dork with similar traits and her being a lot more blazé, it makes for a cute dynamic this way.
I'm still working at the things which I feel would make me someone she could be proud of, as difficult as they are. She's given me a fair bit more direction in life than I had before now.

>How do you usually celebrate your waifu's birthday?
I'm really bad at birthdays, I usually buy her a cute gift and go out for a meal together at the Japanese restaurant nearby. A lot of the day being spent on things related to her too, like art and little digital things dedicated to her.

Have a great week everyone!

Then spend less time with them and more on IRL stuff
Or just wait till you bounce back I guess

>waifus discussion

Sorry I didn't respond to the same questions again and again and actually discussing things like the desire to be with my waifu

Waifu threads are not your personal blog faggot

You're welcome to leave anytime if you don't like it.

I really like having long, spontanious discussions about love and the philosophy of loving.

All you've been doing is crying about your personal life. I've even tried to give you advice, as some other people have. But you keep brushing it off and saying
>it doesn't matter, nothing matters, everything makes me sad and I can't deal with it and I want to kill myself
Grow up buddy. Learn to deal with it in a mature way that doesn't involve trying to gain sympathy through crying.

Soft serve definitely.

It wasn't a singular thing, as I learned more and more about Fuuka my feelings for her developed and so I slowly fell in love with multiple parts of her.

>How do you usually celebrate your waifu's birthday?
I bake her some sweets and write her something.

Does your loved one have any quirks that you find adorable or cute?

In that case I'll ask something I have been concerned about for a while: Do you think waifu love is just a phase? Do you think that those who have moved on have only done so due to the impossibility of being with her? If she were real, would you have wound up waifuing someone else instead due to never meeting your waifu via the medium she is from, or that this type of thing only would have happened with her?

Happy birthday to your special one.

-Getting away from the number one answer (the beach), some nice rustic locale.
-She likes animals. Especially marine creatures.

-Shaved ice. Especially the kind that coats the tongue.
-Binging on her music while enduring a migraine daze.

I usually cook something special for her, as well as crafting a nice piece of poetry for her.

More likely the latter. There's no real animosity to husbandos in these threads.

Just her closeted attempts at being overly playful. She's the kind who'd blush profusely if you walked in on her squeeing to herself.

Good evening, everyone!

>Compli-mint!
Mint has very cute ears!
Kobori is adorable!
Shuzo is fluffily handsome and I wish him a happy belated birthday!
Maki has a wonderful voice!
All your waifus are wonderful!

>beach
We'd take it easy and just have some drinks or cocktails on the beach or maybe while drifting away on air mattresses
>ice cream truck
If she was home alone she'd definitly run after it, she absolutly loves ice cream. Though if I was at home as well she might ask me to run after it instead.
>beat the heat
Poor little bird has it pretty tough in the heat. Her nature as a phoenix gives her a very strong metabolism but also causes her to sweat more than a regular person. She fights this off by consuming a lot of ice cream and wearing little to no clothes at home.
>no AC
We might head over to the lake or go to the pool
>dream summer
Not too hot since we both can't take the heat, I'd love a milder summer and visit the countryside.

>weekend getaway
During the summer, I'd love to show her around a seaside town I used to visit with my family when I was a kid. During winter, I'd like to go Skiing in the Alps with her and make a ton of bad puns
>pets
I think she'd love to have a cat but she'd probably like most animals.

>ice
Her favourite ice cream seems to be Häagen-Dasz so I think she prefers soft
>Fall in love
I can't really pin-point what made me fall in love, it just so happened. I pretty much marathoned Nisemonogatari and when I watched Nekomonogatari a day afterwards and saw her talk about love and stuff I just felt like I was in love with her.

>quirks
When she's excited she often repeats herself which is really adorable. Also, her whole changing her hairstyle every other week is something I find really cute.

We'd stand on a pier and look out to the ocean as she remembers her past and the memories inside of her and I'd hold her close as our dog plays at our feet.
No, she's not a meatbag and doesn't need to eat.
She's got exhaust ports and tubing for presumed liquid cooling.
We go to the beach and enjoy ourselves, we could even use her axe as a thing for shade!
Getting ready to go back to school and run the student council.

It depends on the person, the same with "real world" love.
Some people fall in and out of love, some people stay in love for long periods of time. You often see in life that someone seeks passion and romance as an early phase, then changes their thinking to search for a partner that is stable with a good job, thinks like them and a dependable mother/father. But that isn't necesarily the case. You can seek romance and passion your entire life, and you could also be searching for a stable and practical partner from the beginning.

Some real life relationships last but months at a time. On the other hand, I've seen waifu relationships that have lasted up to 10 years. Imagine that, 10 years of someone's life committed to basically a static being stuck in time, that will never change or interact with them. I really respect those guys actually, and I, who have only been with my waifu for 2 years will try to emulate them.
Rather than a "phase" I think it might be more a kind of insanity actually. But that's hard to define when talking about love.
>those who have moved on have only done so due to the impossibility of being with her?
Probably some people yeah. I won't hold it against them. People lose love over long distance relationships all the time. You could see having a waifu as almost a kind of ultimate long distance relationship. It's not the only reason someone might fall out of love of course, maybe they find someone else or maybe they change themselves. Love is tricky and rarely is it eternal. Eternal love is the goal, but not always the case.
>If she were real, would you have wound up waifuing someone else instead due to never meeting your waifu

Haha now this is something else entirely. Do you believe in fate? I don't. There are probably many different paths I could have walked where I never met her. If she were real it's possible I could have met her, maybe fallen in love and maybe not. It's all chance. That's why I'm thankful to live in this world.

>thankful you live in this world where you met your love but she isn't real
???

I'm thankful to even know her.
Out of the many "I" that could have existed I was led down a path to fall in love with her.
And many other worlds where I despaired without ever knowing her strength.

A few husbandofags tried to post last week and were bashed. No wonder they don't like to post here.

But there are many many other worlds, some where she may have been real, and you're happy with one where she is not?

>Do you think waifu love is just a phase?
It can take as long as you want. But it's not like you loved her to begin with if you jump of the train the moment you have chance.
>Do you think that those who have moved on have only done so due to the impossibility of being with her?
No, they are just weak/unstable and/or didn't loved her.
>If she were real, would you have wound up waifuing someone else instead due to never meeting your waifu via the medium she is from, or that this type of thing only would have happened with her?
This makes no sense for me. How can you say you love someone if you would abandon her if you could meet her? How would that even work? Like do you just talk about wanting to be obsessed about a drawing instead of being in love with fictional character? Sorry if I misunderstood but it's hilarious.

It's not the same as "real world" "love".
You don't seek waifu like you seek boyfriend. People who seeks passion and romance aren't even in love, they are just addicted to infatuation and change partner every time they run out of it.
That's not how you get a waifu, you don't choose her and you don't change her every time you run out of infatuation. Waifu is someone you truly love. You don't choose her, and you can't really call a character your waifu if you just have fun with her for few months and jump to next character. How can you say you love someone if you aren't sure you want to spend rest of your life with her.

>it's not like you loved her to begin with
That's not up to you to decide that. Everyone's different and their feelings must be respected as much as yours.

I don't think it was anything specifically related to them being husbandofags, didn't at least two other waifufags also get shitposted that same day?

Either way, from everything I've seen serious husbandofags have always been a relative minority on western sites. Their minimal presence here is probably just a reflection of that.

On the sand under an umbrella.

Either that, or she'd make her own. She might just make her own shaved ice on the spot.

She might just visit her home, a yuki onna village, if it's too hot elsewhere.

That it's a freak snowstorm all season long.

Very, very sensitive to the heat.

Congratulations and happy birthday!

A ski resort.

I don't think it was ever stated, but I figure she would like something small and cute, like a rabbit.

Shaved ice, though I'm sure she likes both.

I buy her flowers every year.

Po~

I mean yeah, the only way to be truly happy I think is to be with her. That's why I hope to be born in another world with her. Basically
world with waifu>world where I know waifu>world where I don't know her
I'm thankful to be in the middle one, but at the same time of course it sucks not to be with her completely. The guy was originally asking about, do you think you would love someone else if you never had a chance to meet her? The answer is who knows, life is full of random chance. The path I've taken at least brought me to her smile so I'm happy for that.

I understand yeah, I agree. The question was "do you think having a waifu is a phase", and I answered for some people it is and some it isn't. The nature of loving someone is the same whether it's reality or a waifu. Many people fall out of love, and that's natural. Many people who think they'll be together forever in the real world get divorced over petty issues of money or lost passion. The same can happen with waifus.

Of course the ideal is that you're with her forever. But the reality is that people fall out of love all the time.
And your argument about "choice" is essentially semantic, right? When you say "your waifu chooses you", you mean to say you naturally fall in love with her. You don't look at a girl and say oh yeah she looks hot, and "choose" her. I agree of course.
But there is an element of choice to it. When you fall in love, you then choose to be with her rather than keep it at a fictional level.

You have a rigid idealism (that I agree with) about love but I'm just trying to talk practically here. It can be a phase for a lot of people, but at the same time it isn't for some.

Don't bother telling that to his autistic ass. With Mikufag it's my way or the highway, and is super judgmental about it.

You loved her as much as Jebus loved Yui.

Eh, why the fuck not

Swimming, playing volleyball, walk along the beachside, etc.
Oh definitely yes.
Ice cream and sweet drinks.
Swim in the ocean since I'm only 45 minutes away.
Summer filled with picnics, beach and nice dinners at night.

She gets flustered easily, which is perfect because I like to bully/tease.

I bought a cake slice this year. Red velvet, to match her red hair. It was pretty dope.

Cute robutt! I legit hope Labrys makes it into another purse owner game.

>Everyone's different and their feelings must be respected...
Make me.
Someone who abandons their "loved one" the moment they have a chance does not have a waifu. How can you even say you love someone, if you are not going to stay with them? If you think so little about her, why not just make a harem and replace "waifus" every time you get bored. It's just different so it should be respected, shouldn't it?

That's only true if we assume the love is just when two people are a couple.
But that's not the case, you can be with someone, have a boyfriend/girlfriend or even a wife/husband and not love her. Just like the people who date for few months and jump to another once they get bored. That's not love, or at least I don't consider it as that. It's fundamentally different from that long lasting genuine feeling of caring, friendship, wanting to share rest of your life with other person and caring more about them than about yourself. Of course there are people who think they'll be together forever and they break up once infatuation dies, but it just means they are inconsiderate(?).
Everyone can make mistake, it's not that easy to say if you really love someone, and some might be so thirsty of love they will jump on the train without thinking about it. But really, if you seek romance and passion in fictional characters and chance them once you are bored you can't say it's your waifu. This is exactly what seasonal waifuing is and there is surely no love in it.
>And your argument...
Yeah, that's all right and I agree with that and I agree that for some people it might be a phase. But if someone ends and starts new "phases" all the time like some people do with real "love" or suddenly ends it just because better 2D or 3D girl appeared(instead of natural falling out of love), then it can't really be called waifu. Infatuation does not imply you are loving someone, and waifu is someone you do love, from the bottom of your heart. That's all I'm saying.

I love LOVE Colette

I would love to interact with almost any waifufriend and their waifu. Mai has a very friendly disposition, and she also likes it when she gets the opportunity to play with friends in a comfortable environment. The only ones she can't stand are rude people in which case she might behave a bit high handedly, but I think that's a good thing, since she is treating others with respect it's only natural to expect the same in kind.

It was a long process, and even now my feelings are still growing stronger as I continue to learn more about her but from the moment I saw her I was smitten by her youthful energy, beauty and martial arts/physical skills. I love her strength in the face of adversity, she can be so strong and yet she can look so vulnerable at times, enough to spark a deep desire within me to protect her even with my life on the line.

I still need to gather some ideas. But it's ok, I have time. I think I'm going to order a custom cake for her at the absolute minimum.

She tends to pout or stomp the ground as if throwing a tantrum when things don't go the way she wants to.

Haha, that's pretty brave claim.

Goodnight, waifu thread.

Yes I see what you're saying. Your words are pretty harsh for others, but I can see your devotion to your own through them.

Do you believe that waifu necessarily must=someone you never fall out of love with?
While I'm inclined to agree, isn't falling out of love a natural consequence to loving in the first place? Love isn't the same without shouldering the danger of losing it one day. The potential of losing, makes overcoming it into eternity all the sweeter.
There's a difference between someone who falls truly in love, yet loses it and someone who was never in love to begin with.
What do you think of people who think that they're "not good enough" for their waifu, and leave them then out of self-depreciation?

he's gone

By a minute yes, I see that.
Feel free to respond too if you have an opinion.

I think this is pointless and your problems extend further beyond than your waifu, you're in a vicious cycle that won't end because you are too lazy to do anything about it, you've asked numerous questions and none of them will fix anything.
You need to sort yourself out pinhead

who you calling Pinhead? I've been doing things like moping and wishing I wasn't born in a world without her, let alone the world at all because she'd probably be happier without me, haven't posted in at least an hour

Actually that guy stopped talking a while ago user. I'm someone else.

I was commenting on the nature of love, and how one would have to accept the danger of loss that goes along with love. Mikufag was saying
>Of course there are people who think they'll be together forever and they break up once infatuation dies, but it just means they are inconsiderate
But I think everyone has the possiblity that they will lose their love within them. That real possibility of loss makes the love that much more beautiful when it is overcome.
There is no beauty without struggle and no love without it either.

Well, my bad then

>Do you believe that waifu necessarily must=someone you never fall out of love with?
Nah. I do believe that someone can actually love someone and fall out of love after some time. But I do not see it as natural thing. I mean, I can imagine that someone get so depressed because his waifu is not real that he get lost in his own feelings, maybe even started to see his waifu as the reason why he is sad and because of all this confusion he might stop caring about her and eventually fall out of love. It's not like these things change the past and make him not love them on the beginning, but it's not a natural consequence of love. There is no way someone who cherish his relationship with his waifu and stay strong can just fall out of love. Love is not going to just be there no matter what you do, you do need to stay strong and work on your life and yourself, so you can live happily with her.
But as harsh as it sounds, if someone really believes he again found his "true love" while it's 5th girl in last few years, then he have never had a waifu to begin with and have no idea what love really is.
>What do you think of people who think that they're "not good enough" for their waifu, and leave them then out of self-depreciation?
No idea, I cannot relate to them in any way. I think I would be very good match for my waifu and I think she does loves me and would never want me to leave her. I really can't tell what are they feelings, they make no sense to me. Naturally it would be expected that you would work hard on yourself to become good enough for her, so it's easy to assume that it's just an excuse, but what if there really is someone this insecure. In any way, no offence but it would fall into that "weak/unstable" category. In any way people like that should really work on themselves, I think you need to love yourself to trully love someone else.

Nah, I've noticed that post just before turning off my monitor.
One last post because I really need to wake up early to go to job tomorrow.

>But I think everyone has the possiblity that they will lose their love within them. That real possibility of loss makes the love that much more beautiful when it is overcome.
>There is no beauty without struggle and no love without it either.
That's true. But not everything that was lost was love.
I was rather talking about people who carelessly get into relationship and believe it's love just because they have fun together and the sex feels nice. Not about people who are in long relationship and fall out of love for some reason. There is no love in the former, just infatuation.

>delusional virgin talking about love
Hilarious.

>I can recognize who you are from six words
I must be cursed.

How would your waifu break you the news that she's pregnant?

What does your waifu think of your waifu relationship or the idea of them in general

How do I know if I love her?

He'd see an ice cream truck in traffic and chase it until it reached its stop, then wonder where the hell he is.

One time he beat the heat by wearing a PVC looking coat with nothing underneath. Why he couldn't just wear a vest or an open front tshirt remains a mystery.

I'm sure he'd loiter about shopping arcades that have air con if he were desperate. No doubt he's used it as an excuse to eat in a restaurant before.

I think subtropical humidity might get to him more than just heat, since he handles Suzaku, but I guess he wasn't the one that landed in the desert so there's not as much to go on.

>master1200
user, please. The full size is less than 500kb.

He's shown with cats and dogs a few times, but I think as a pet owner he might be a bird person.

Why not both? He's not the type to stick within imposed limits and would be upset if he had to choose. On the one hand soft serve is creamy throughout, and far more a dessert, but on the other shaved ice syrup is pure sweetness he couldn't resist, an unlimited syrup offer would lure him. The winner would come down to the soft serve having absurd extras, like nuts, sauces, wafers, flakes, etc.

There are various character traits that I'm drawn to, but Tsuzuki is like having your cake and eating twelve slices of it (the analogy still works if you puke after - that's seeing the fanbase defile him for twenty years straight). Maybe the fact some sides of him are only visible in glimpses made it more tantalising, impossible to grow tired of, and maybe it's because he's cliché enough to see reflections of in many other characters but never the true sum of those parts. I was hooked on the author's promise of something great, and I'm still waiting in anticipation to hear just how far that goes.

Every day it becomes harder to remain loyal to my waifu, im not talking about other 2d girls no other 2d girl has been able to get the same effect as my waifu but reality just keeps telling me that there is no way i can be with my waifu, the worst part is that the more i keep improving myself the world just tells me to go for 3d against my will because there is no other option other than being alone hoping that someday i somehow manage to become 2d or travel to her world

Waifu love as a whole is swarmed with suffering like this. This is the fate of such a relationship that is truly and eternally one-sided.

Swimming, playing some kind of sport activity at the beach (I'd love football, but she probably doesn't like it that much tho).

Probably not rushing it but if she spots it we'd go for it.

I honestly don't like to go to too hotty places, but probably ice cream.

>AC broken
Underwear fuck yeah.

>dream summer together
Sunrise and sunset for fucks sake and mby camp at night at least one day.

I think the game already did this for me.

Ann loves sweets so I think she would.

Fans, light clothing, I think her summer outfit is perfect for this.

Go for a drive in my air conditioned car.

I live in Florida so going to the beach, Disney World, and Universal Studios would be nice.

I suck at coming up with stuff like this. pls no bully for my waifu that I've only had for 3 months I swear she's the first one.

Don't feel obligated to answer everything, or anything really, you can just post about your feelings for her if you feel like it, everything waifu love related goes here

I don't think I'd even want to be with my waifu in reality. I love her and cheer her on from afar. The thought of those feelings being returned is daunting. I'm not cut out for relationships, I need to be alone and think most of the time. Otherwise I would have had a real one.

I am bad at articulating my feelings for my waifu and coming up with scenarios like this is hard too. People write god damn paragraphs about their waifus and all I can manage is a few meager sentences. I am not a good waifufag.

Nonsense, it's not the amount of words but the meaning behind them that matters.

A simple "I love her" can carry more weight than a whole paraghraph

Hello everynyan! I hope you all enjoyed the day with your beloved~

-After setting up our spot, we could go for a swim and have fun in the ocean! Then after that, relax under the umbrella. Rinse and repeat for a bit until we're ready to head out. After putting our stuff back in the car/beach house, we'll hit the boardwalk!
-I'm not so sure if she has a sweet tooth, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind some ice cream.
>Your AC and/or fans broke down all at once
May God have mercy upon my soul. Thank goodness for the pool.
-Just to spend it together. I would love to see fireworks with her.

>master
Gotta fix that m8
-Well I would take her to my favorite beach that I've been going for over a decade.
-She is! She likes dogs and cats. I assume she likes any animal, really.

-I think shaved ice.
-Her adorable deadpan that she keeps, even in serious situations. It's what got me to like her at first, but as time went on my feelings for her grew.

I wish she had a listed birthday. But I would make her a cake and spend the day watching her series!

She gets depressed/pouty when people think she's lying or people don't believe her. Of course I would cheer her up if that happens! The expression she makes is too cute.

Is your waifu a fan of the outdoors, or a lover of the indoors?

Have a wonderful week!

Realistically speaking if your waifu was real do you really think you would be good enough for her or that she would even give you the slightest bit of attention? I know that I wouldn't be worthy of her and that she wouldn't even know I exist because that's just how reality is.

I like to think that she'd go with whoever makes her feel loved, that being said it would be sort of easy to date her but at the same time difficult because you gotta be one of the firsts if not the first.

I guess you're right. I always liked you, Fuukabro.

Not a chance in hell. She is very outgoing and I'm socially retarded. I probably wouldn't even be able to work up the courage to talk to her in the first place and even if I did I wouldn't be able to hold a conversation with her.

Why do these same waifu threads always feature Mint/Rika? When everyone else doesn't even remember them or care about them? They're not even great, just blue haired lolis that somehow a large number of people have fixated on for the past years for no reason

She'd swim, even if she's a cat?

Ann is a cutie! Such good magic damage too.

I think I'd be good for Maki. That might be my confidence in myself though. I'm not the kind of person who'd wait til someone notices, I'd grab their attention, and her heart. That's probably my overconfidence too.

Well, why don't you try and improve then?
It's never too late to become the man she could love, all it takes is resolve and her love as your fuel.

Definitely not, the difference is in social position, an average person has no chance of getting close to someone like her.

Though it's not like I'm worried about it, it's not like it'll ever be anything but one-sided to begin with. I'm happy just loving her.

In 13 years or so I've yet to find a way to get over my social anxiety. At this point it seems insurmountable.

>Definitely not, the difference is in social position
That's bullshit and you know it, there is nothing that states that Ann doesn't like average people.
And even then, there's plenty of things you can do to become someone who IS suitable for her.

But have you tried with your waifu as your motivation?

I know it looks hard to beat, but hard isn't impossible, all it takes is focus and patience.
Think of the feelings she gives you, wouldn't you like to be someone capable of returning them?

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!