I used to think what Sup Forums was doing was a waste of time but I am beginning to see more and more teenagers and...

I used to think what Sup Forums was doing was a waste of time but I am beginning to see more and more teenagers and young men in online games and on forums using Sup Forums memes against Jews. For example the quotation marks around names and the stereotypical Jewish names "Goldberg" and "Shekelstein".

Maybe Sup Forums IS having an impact on the world after all?

Memes shape reality

>kike puppet union
yeah welcome to the age of information, not misinformation, bitch

>memes
>impact
jeezus you soyboys have such low standards.

You're witnessing the dawn of a new age.

It is seriously incredible how far these memes have reached in such a short time. The reddit surge of the election may have ruined our board, but it also may have saved our race

Sup Forums shit is just the edgy flavour of the month. I've used jew nicks for a laugh too, even though I'm well aware that Sup Forums is full of crap.
I imagine it's the same for many others, as only an idiot would seriously believe any of it.

Guys I know with wives and kids post Sup Forums memes in my ultra normie Google hangouts group. You'd be surprised how woke people are becoming.

Memes don't translate to real life action. The alt-right has decided that Trump isn't good enough and therefore the only way they can get what they want at this point is through lawless violence.

>Sup Forums users like taboo memes

Stop the presses.

>shills with meme flags think their blatantly obvious attempts at subversion and D&C still work in 2018
Fagggots

>Meriflags thinks memes are real life

Classic.

What you thought counter culture would come from the mainstream?

Don't kid yourself. The kikes have gone too far and everyone knows it. Especially the younger generation... They're becoming very much aware of the tricks.

The clever Khazars think deprecating themselves in comedy and media will give them a free pass to continue ruining nations.

They're wrong.

>alt-right

I have seen alot of redditors use the word Goyim alot. So yeah they are waking up

So you are a complete idiot

What do they post?

Keep saying that, I'm sure it makes it more true.

We own this world nigger. Neck yourself for ever doubting us.

thats because you are stupid

>euroniggers think everyone is as good goy as them

Memes tell the truth, that's why they spread

It's true, whether you like it or not.
No, it's precisely the absurdly delusional posts like yours that make the whole thing entertaining.

The country became lawless long before we will deliver our violence.

You'll be entertained when hanging from a tree kike

A year ago I would've scoffed at all those crazy leftists saying that the alt-right is a terrorist group, but now I'm realizing they probably weren't wrong.

It often does, actually. Where did anti-Christian, atheist sentiments come from? Mainstream Jew media. The dumb masses think they're being contrarians when in fact they are very normal and and socially cohesive

It's very apparent. I don't need to keep saying anything.

It is entertaining, but the joke's grow old.

>braindead_wojack.jpeg

We aren't a terrorist group, we are the saviors of humanity. The Holocaust starts this Spring. Get ready.

Was playing R6 with a black dude one day. There was another on the opposing team. One of my teammates says “hey nigger, communicate with it” referring to the other nigger. “Tell it to stand down, it will understand you” the nigger says
> my dude you must not know, we don’t exactly get along.
Keked for the duration of the match, couldn’t even play.

Ur gay senpai

You didnt really explain why it wasnt a waste of time. Are we pro-islam here now? Id rather a filthy jew in power than any muslim imam or cleric. I feel like Sup Forums has been a rid misguided.

>alt-right

This is true.
Recently I saw a massive argument break out in the subnautica forum over the fired dev.
Many people were like 'Hurrr durr he's racist.'
But I also saw massive amounts of people talking about race and IQ and shit.
It brought a smile to my face.
These facts are finally starting to become mainstream.

Knowing the Jew is as simple as knowing history. Get enough people interested in history and the story of the nomadic, always an outsider Jew becomes apparent.

American white nationalists. That's what they call themselves.

Well luckily you'll have both in your lifetime leaf

No, they don't, CIA

yes, but not much, by le funny maymays we are turning normies into edgelord redditors, not really redpilled people. The only way to redpill people is changing maymays for facts.

fuck off faggot

I call myself Jew Slayer 9000

Wait what? Can you redline me on this subnautica dev story? Do you have a link?

Ive been following that game forever

I used to think Sup Forums was just an addictive waste of time, but sometimes things have a hidden benefit. I got into some arguments with liberals recently and I did really well cuz I have all the responses to common arguments.

Kids may have ruined the atmosphere of Sup Forums that made it so fun a decade ago. But show me a high school in a western country where Sup Forums isn't the cool kids club. Kids have a built in bullshit detector, the more their leftist teachers try and incubate them in Marxist dogma and shun us, the more they will flock here and get "redpilled". Since the Trump election, Sup Forums and Sup Forums share more ground than ever before. This place is incredibly powerful, and important for a white future. Identity politics actually work for us with the youth rather than against us. It's obvious the average age here is getting lower, but it is so important those of us with a few years under our belt stay. An entire generation of voters and future fathers depend on us staying vigilant. The puppet masters of the zombie leftists fear this place, but they have no idea how to stop it. That's why we need to keep close eye on moderation in this board, that's where the attack will come from.

>Amerimuttland
>Weimarica
>(((USA)))
>The Amerijew
Stay out of Europe, kikebart reader

They fired the sound designer for having wrongthink

Without a doubt, I was playing CS:GO with my friends the other day and someone on the enemy team was posting fbi crime stats. And that doesn't even begin to cover all of the shit I've heard in PUBG

You fucking idiots i told you we can meme ww3 irl but you don't want to

China #1?

>everyone knows it. Especially the younger generation
haha no. Stop the delusionist
>WE ARE GONNA DO IT SOON
as time passes by we have less chances but meme autist like you dont see that.

Read the comment sections of basically anything and you can see that the sleeping giant is WOKE

Can I get more details?

Subnautica's sound designer tweeted about third world countries having lower IQ and higher tendencies for violence.
His bosses got a sniff of this, asked him how he would react to a muslim or a tranny working there.
He said if he disagreed with the tranny he would debate them like anyone else.
They said that would create an uncomfortable working environment.
And they fired him.

Many people on the forums were outraged over this, because they effectively fired the guy for not being a liberal like they are.

>I use to think you guys were retarded, then I found out I was retarded

We just call them fucking chunks and tell them to fuck off back to china

This. Shepards will always be needed for the next generation to help them refine their rhetoric for the real world without being sperg lords and instead embracing the rational. This is how teaching used to happen.

Haha I just googled it. He's polish. This explains everything. What a mensch.

If you don't believe, how can it become?
We believe things differently from what the media portrays as "most".
Nature will become again. Such is inevitable.
We are but the means to that end.

'nother shitposter with shitflag.

>memes
>lawless violence

>being this retarded

Memes are people too

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums, that's all.

Fuck yea.
I watched a podcast with him after his firing and he seems like a really good man.
I think its awful he lost his job over such bullshit.

Generation Z Y K L O N

As much as I find the Shlomo memes hilarious it is utterly pathetic, cowardly and willfully retarded the way so many on here unironically blame the abominableness of modern western whites on "da jooz!".

I'm just glad I never actually paid for the game, I was almost about to buy it but now I won't for sure

Tell me how you're going to get a white ethnostate at this point without some kind of violent revolution.

>show me a high school in a western country where Sup Forums isn't the cool kids club
lol define cool

>Maybe
Of course we are making a impact. Every other platform imitates what goes on here to a degree.
Even shills help us. They go on here and over time get educated or lose faith in there way of thinking.

who could be behind this post

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

It's the manifestation of meme magic.

Meme Lives Matter

I never even heard of the game but still emailed the company to tell them they were a bunch of faggots and I hope he sues them.

>more and more teenagers and young men

What do you think 90% of this website consists of?

We will exterminate the Kikes, pedos, shills, propagandists and traitors. Your absolutely right. The streets will run with blood.

yea I've been seeing this shit for a long time now
Sup Forums has been mainstream for atleast a year

checked

This is true. I went through a very liberal progressive public school indoctrination in the King County school district of Metro Seattle. A very commie activist region of the US.

I have to hide my power level everywhere now. The "jew" only flourishes where their kind provide nepotism. On their own they eventually dialogue wrong and cause the goy avoid them.

I saw this personally with a goblin jewess unironically named named Judy at my work. place. I took her position and relieved the entire team of her antics. Many people of "good" character are well aware of the toxic khazar, they just don't say it because it's taboo in the current Mainstream Semetic Media.

this could be an awesome meme campaign.

Tell me when so I can report you to the FBI.

The Holocaust starts this Spring. The FBI is fully aware of me and my plans.

yes, but not much, with memes we are turning normies into edgelord redditors, not really redpilled people.
The only way to redpill people is changing maymays for facts. At least that is what i ve seen.... People think le maymays are funny but dont really think they are true, nor they give them real world views.

1781 Double EE Ranch Rd, Waco, TX

I used to be normal.

Then, after I started browsing Sup Forums, my wife and I were discussing my sister and brother-in-law. He's Jewish.

I said out loud, "You know what he is? A government Jew."

It just slipped out. I startled myself when I said it. I wasn't drinking or anything either.

Sup Forums changes a man.

Honestly there’s been a memetic upheaval concerning information on jews, alternative history etc. 6 years ago things were totally different, bit now the truth has made it’s way back into the zeitgeist, due to the actions of many of us. For every poster there is 100 are lurking and reading. When you have a chance to say something here or in the world, say it. The fire spreads further with every spark shared. Hail victory. Forward

I was watching some LoL fag on jewtube with over a million subs do a showcase video pretty recently, and in the vid he makes fun of Jews multiple times throughout and even blurts out "kike" then flashes a merchant on screen (pic related is the exact one he used)
The guy's not gen-z, but he gets several hundred thousand views on every video he posts

He's Here!!!

this, been lurking for almost 2 or 3 years now, never post, just lurk
also nice digits

M
A
G
I
C

she has her fathers nose, she will do well in loyf

We have been offering our energy and sacrifice to Lord Kek and He has rewarded us with the spread of his energy to the Normie Masses.

Soon the Cancer of the Jew will be eradicated from society. The signs are everywhere.

Bump.