Neon genesis evangelion

Just re watched eva for the first time in years what do you guys think of it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CALC6a-IYp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

underrated imo

I feel like rewatching it in the first time for a couple of years. I feel like crying.

It's "The Room" of anime, it has a vocal cult follower.

I wish it didn't make me depressed for a couple of weeks.
But then again, since watching it, my life has been better than ever. A life-changing series.

>But then again, since watching it, my life has been better than ever. A life-changing series.
Why?

I'm a lot more bolder, I'm more talkative, and girls are getting interested in me I think.
Now if you excuse me, I have a ritual sacrifice to make to the messiah, Anno Hideaki

>I'm a lot more bolder, I'm more talkative
Again, why?

Because it made me realize nothing can go wrong if I talk to people. There is nothing to fear.

I don't see how you came to that conclusion after watching Eva specifically

Kinda neato smart show and stuff

That is literally what Eva is about though user.

it's about a kid fighting monsters in a robot

I watched it once in the 90s. Having never rewatched it or watched any of the movies I am 102% sure it's pretentious shit people only like because it's popular.

It was really good and it still is and it still will be until a new medium for anime is created

I rewatch it every year for the past 9 years. It's a yearly ritual for me now, and I enjoy it greatly each time.

Only series to ever do that to me. Eva is special to me.

Still pretty good

Favorite episode? Im thorn between the Dance one and the black hole angel one

It's better watched as a kid. Taught me the valueable lesson that just because your parents don't actively hit you or insult you doesn't mean they don't still hate you.

It's fucking amazing.

EoE is my all time favorite movie, and I've seen a lot of movies. I just rewatched it a few days ago.

i thinks its a good show for depressed otakus but 99% of its fanbase pretend to like it because it looks deep and mature

I just ordered the second and third rebuild movies because they were on sale for Prime Day. What am I in for?

Have you watched NGE+EoE already? If not, watch them first.

If you have, get ready for fan service and lack of character development.

Yeah, I've seen the original series and I watched the first rebuild movie a while ago. I put off watching these two because they look stupid, but they were both really cheap yesterday.

After i finish downloading this big ass torrent i found of the bd version i'll finally rewatch it after like 7years.

Gigantic waste of time for a mecha fan.

Asuka is best girl

>not loving both equally

>Both
Purple deserves love too.

p-please appreciate this shitpost I made earlier today
youtube.com/watch?v=CALC6a-IYp8

I have been pushing the Rebuilds back to my backlog for years now because i cant possibly imagine it being as good as the originals (and according to the whole internet, they arent)

Should i just do it?

exhaled with more force than usual/10

I'd try doing one with the Arael Asuka confrontation.

>masturbating to a girl in a coma
Its literally the ONLY relateable anime in existence

First tier is reserved for ones I'd consider for serious relationships, but I like misato still.
She is great but I have her a notch down since I'd rather get drunk with her than have a serious relationship with her since she is a sloot. All the eva girls are pretty good besides mole face and her cunt mom that strangled super smug Rei 1. Maya is cute but has shit taste for liking moleface.

Hikari is factually best girl though since she'd make lunchs for you