imgur.com/a/wV0CP
files.catbox.moe/p9ls9t.JPG
i.imgur.com/FqcJvwB.jpg
imgur.com/a/N8MZd
yelp.com/menu/voodoo-doughnut-portland/item/cock-n-balls-doughnut
cosplay.charmedseed.net/characters/alicia.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anchor for

Requesting colors for Neptune and Jolyne.
(Since it's Araki's style, you can go crazy with the coloring)
Neptune ref: files.catbox.moe/jdhes0.jpg
Jolyne refs: imgur.com/a/wwFqz

Who requested worst girl?

Requesting Ryuujou vs Tachibana in a battle you choose (artist).

Requesting Genoise making super sentai poses!

Requesting a film-based mecha musume. You know, with old cameras-like armor, and fresnels, and stuff.

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

Requesting Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia dressed in Jessie's Team Rocket outfit from Pokemon. Give her a smug face and maybe have her hands on her hips.

Have her also wearing similar earrings as Jessie, and if the picture is colored make them blue instead of green.

Requesting Yumeko from Kakegurui in "Make it rain bitches" BKUB's Chen edit.
Or she drawn as an RPG-class gambler.
Or she drawn in Fukumoto style.

requesting me and lanlan

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia using their power braces to become Ohrangers.

Requesting Kirito in a maid outfit fighting against an updrift, Marilyn Monroe style.

Requesting monster girl versions of Touma's dragons.

Requesting her as a cute and smol loli, but still with a big cock.

Anyone care to explain the futa fetish?

Requesting any part of this videoclip made Stardust Crusaders related: youtube.com/watch?v=lLLL1KxpYMA

Requesting Chloe Lemaire wearing a coconut bikini top and a grass skirt.

Draw Im. Many pretty outfit.

Requesting a picture of Fubuki (preferably in casual clothing) holding a model of the spaceship in the right side of the image. The symbol in the upper left corner should be incorporated somewhere in the image, preferably on Fubuki's clothing.

Chicks with dicks. Pretty much that's it. I don't see what's appealing to that.

Guys can empathize with futas because they have the same equipment. Kinda hard to explain, but it's easier to fantasize about a feeling you are familiar with. Most people start with ball-less futas on female only since it's sex without guys (yuri without benises is boring as fug). This can lead to futaxfuta and futaxmale fetishes and full package futas+ traps pretty easily. Also fun stuff like swordfighting, frottage, etc.

Any questions?

I suppose I can see it, thanks for the explanation.

Requesting Minamoto no Raikou in slutty Raikou themed lingerie

Requesting Risty in wrestling attire performing a Rainmaker lariat: imgur.com/a/GUGD9

Shit-tier fetishes belong on /d/egenerate.

Requesting Fuwa examining a confused Mothman

Requesting Yumeko version of "Sand Gambler".

Format is similar to the card on the right/Sand Gambler's card border

Sorry for the no color. I might animate this one later, or the next delivery.

THICC Patchouli wearing a sling bikini or micro bikini please. NIP SLIP or tan lines optional too.

Go away Ycake with your ghetto fetish.

That's pretty nice! Good job!

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting Amou Kirukiru cutting off her hair, similarly to the pic on the right. Maybe just using her hand instead scissors.

Requesting Sophia in Isabella Valentine's get-up violently raping Tanukichi's beta boypussy with a strap-on; grinning and drooling in psychotic lustful glee as she gets increasingly aroused by Tanukichi's pained screams. If you're not into pegging just have Sophia whip him and getting off on his pained screams.

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

>leo-sama cutting her hair

I don't like this.

Requesting sad and forgotten christmas cake BB-tan and popular and sexy idol Doodle-tan

What's the story behind this?

Does liking futa make me gay?

Combine your ref.

Nah, liking Futa is straight. Trust me, I went to college.

Why is Kyouko so perverted?

It is a mystery.

Requesting a chuuni fusion of Erza and Caulifla

Requesting yumi cooking beef stroganoff with chicken instead of beef

Requesting a Kurodate Mitsu (Mai Ball) version of Ronaldo's TSUUUUUUUUU at the Ballon d'Or ceremony.

Requesting Sylph poledancing in a micro bikini

Requesting Mammon surfing in the sky on an oversized gold plated dollar/yen sign

Requesting Frenda peeling away a yogurt mask around her breasts, after hearing that it would help with her size

I'm requesting Mugi Maining a live performance.

Last thread had a request for Mugi shooting up heroin.

I think it will be telling which request gets filled first.

I want to do this one now but all my mechanical pencils are broken and I can't go out and buy some because of this shitty storm outside.

Mugi a cute.

Take your time. I'm willing to wait.

in the meantime...
youtube.com/watch?v=lK6wOG_aDl8

Reposting my request. A Seibahface-style George Washington servant. Rider or Saber is up to you. Thanks in advance for whoever takes up the challenge.

Woah that's actually kind of interesting. I might take this one. What would her NP and weapon be?

Anyone up for a Watamote-related request? It'll have to be SFW though. Hope you don't mind that.

Tomoko as a popular girl.

Tomoko daydreaming as being a gyaru

desuarchive.org/a/thread/157761190/#157761989

George Washington actually had a number of swords, but the most recognizable would probably be his Cavalry Saber (which he is also using in the painting from the reference). If you go with a Rider style, Washington Crossing The Delaware to surprise the Hessians could be a good inspiration

I'll gladly take this request. It'll take time though.

Ok, thanks. I'll look forward to it.

sauce

When does drawing become easy?

Sin Nanatsu no Taizai aka Seven Mortal Sins in CR lolcalization

>you dont know what to draw

All these request and I have nothing to offer.

Requesting thicc mikan

I hated the look of the anime. Such a shame of the art direction made it unwatchable.

At least it's not as bad as the manga version.

So how's your relationship with Poyo? You guys going for round 2?

Requesting drawfags to make their own interpretation of the character holding their umbrella

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

I need to request my wife in this outfit at some point. Baiken is great.

Tell us who or fuck off.

Requesting this with Raphi on the right, and Satania on the left
Ref: imgur.com/a/wV0CP

Requesting a beach girl Mage, under a parasol on a beach chair holding a large drink in her hands please!
If you want, you can give her a slight tan with or without tanlines too, as well as sunglasses or whatever other beach-things you could want.

Requesting drawfags draw some huge tits.

Not like it's the only thing that gets drawn. Always low quality cowtit drawings.

REQUESTING GYARU

Did you see this?
files.catbox.moe/p9ls9t.JPG

Requesting Tamamo wearing Scáthach's outfit and Scáthach wearting Tamamo's outfit, please.

Whose milktanks are these?

Misha doing this i.imgur.com/FqcJvwB.jpg but much more happy or smug

looks like Hanekawa in Kizu

That's Baiken not Caulifla

Requesting Reimu wearing this skirt: imgur.com/a/N8MZd
And a similarly themed cyberpunk top.

Requesting Onachan biting into a big fluffy creme filled donut, Kind of like this one: yelp.com/menu/voodoo-doughnut-portland/item/cock-n-balls-doughnut
Anything else is appreciated, but the lewder, the better.

Recycling this one. Wiz wearing a transparent top, either from water, sweat, or milk, looking despondent.

Requesting a drawing of this Tamamo.

The studio didn't do the style justice, at least it had good character songs.
You shut your whore mouth.

Anyone into THICC?

Iori wants to be thicc!

you drawin or just asking?

Requesting Susie Evans and Alicia Melchoitt (from Senjou No Valkyria)
just wearing lingerie underwear, Alicia's underwear color is red, and while Susie's is pink. Both holding condom from their mouths.

Alicia's references cosplay.charmedseed.net/characters/alicia.jpg

Optional: If possible once request is fulfilled. Instead of holding the condom. Both of then holding pregnancy test from their hands.

Requesting a balanced diet.

Imhotep! Imhotep! Imhotep!