New Gerber Baby has Downs

Potato flavored baby food when?

Other urls found in this thread:

kentucky.com/news/local/community/article44423688.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gurbuh

now

At no point in my life was I aware 'gerber baby' was a thing, so it seems like a marketing ploy and nothing else.

>10 years old
>retarded kid is brought to summer daycamp
>mom is clearly stressed out as she leaves him with the staff
>wants to play our Gameboys
>we all knew he would fucking destroy them
>everyone says no
>screams, rages, then eats an old hot dog out of the nearest garbage can
>never came back the next day

Why the fuck wouldn't you want to abort a downie if you had the chance? They contribute nothing to society and are just a waist of space. Logic over empathy in politics always.

Underrated

If you don't like society and don't care if you drain it, it can be logical.

>Picking a disabled child to be the face of your company

Hell of a way to advertise. “Hey parents, feed your kid this and he’ll be a downie just like this little dude.”

potato flavor is best flavor

The Gerber baby is a real person that the baby drawing was modeled after. However she's very old now. She was born in 1926.

>I'm a childless soyboy and thus don't know any baby products... it must be conspiracy.

please continue not spreading your genes Jason Lee

So I take it that Guy will wipe the downies ass all throughout his life?

It’s a total christmas puppy

>told i looked like the gerber child when i was a baby
>do i still mother

>underrated posting at the beginning of a thread
found the gerber baby

too white and mail. boycott when?

No!

Where were you when emotional women refused to wipe out mental retardation

I don't think you're going to want to trust feeding your child food with a retard as its mascot. Just saying.

Sooo brave
How long until they have a queer non- binary gay trans furry pedo baby

Underrated

Here, in the 21st century

>Gerber's Downie Feed
The absolute state of America

Awww, is the Goebbels baby upset?!! lol #GetRekt

I plan on having two kids. Three tops. If any have any issues we would abort because we don't want to bring shit into the world. It's a hurts our QoL as well as our child-to-be's life. Which is why I can't understand why we should want this a a society.

>90%

that's pretty fucking good honestly I thought eugenics was on the "hitler bad" list of bad things. finally some *~real~* progress

Literally nigger tier

Brilliant marketing move. That retard will have the same mindset for 20 years.

>feed babby formula milk instead of natural breast milk
>babby ends up retarded
what did the marketing department mean by this?

that downer baby will be laughing through fifty years of welfare bliss while your kids with brains are bullied mercilessly for having unstylish shoes.

>waist
You really shouldn't hate on your own kind, bong.

Double Down With Our New Vaccine Flavor!

>90% of downies are aborted
Why not all? Predictable disabilities should be mandatory abortion
>Bring retard into world
>Expect handouts for entire life to take care of retard
>Get angry when people call you out on your filthy leeching

this, leftists use potatoes as virtue signaling platforms

Maybe, but downie boi can't even tie his unstylish shoes. I'm aware that you're going to point to like, the 6 downies who seem to live semi-normally (while actually having a very tight knit web of support under them), but the fact is the same, ignorance is bliss, but ignorance is also African

but Sup Forums says abortion is ruthless and immoral child sacrifice.

>with brains are bullied mercilessly for having unstylish shoes.
I was always pretty "unstylish". I have never bullied for what I wore. I was for some things, mostly the fact that I was blunt and outspoken about things I didn't like and it created conflicts because my retarded little self didn't know the meaning of "pick your battles". But again, my clothes were never an issue.

Also I spent time with several retards. Reality bitch-slaps them pretty hard, and often.

Libshits: "Stop glorifying abortion fodder!"

kentucky.com/news/local/community/article44423688.html

this woman is more credentialed than 99% of Sup Forums.

It's a useful service to keep niggers and downies in check

Audibly chuckled

CUUUUUUUUTE I would keep a baby with down syndrome.
Down Syndrome people can live on their own. It's not like you need to change their diapers when they are 40 years old

He’s downs for some Gerber!

This makes me so sad, He is like a teddy bear to them. Just use him to market there shit and boost their egos, wait till he hits puberty and is not quite so lovable . He will become angry and feel used by all the people around him when no normal girls will touch him and other males treat him as a joke.

Just euthanize the child, give him some peace and stop trying to boost you horrid self's off of him.

Pic unrelated

huehuheueehuehueh

Down syndrome is crazy retard face is so strong you can tell a fucking baby is retarded oh man he doesnt goo goo gaa gaa half as good as the other kids funny to think about but should 200% have been aborted

>BCTC gives a retard a degree for something other than cosmetology or information technology.

He can easily get an asian gf through matchmaking service, assuming he is not robbed completely of his earnings

>The dangers of Race Mixing

This.

They only pollute the gene pool and is a latent lesser threat to mankind, but still a threat.

Jew dad

If we killed all the downies we wouldnt get any funny greentexts about them

>What joy

Yes, the parents get to take care of their kid FOREVER! Unless they get them on disability and let the government "take care" of them.

That might actually sell in this economy.

The new face of America. Retard babies and refugee niggers.

The hot dog part was a real twist.

Wait can the doctor determine rather or not the child has down syndrome before they are birthed? I thought they couldn't until the child was born? ...or is that autism?

All the White goys will want a Gerber baby now!

At least it's not a nigger

Absolutely (adorable).

>90% of unborn babies with Down Syndrome are aborted
>not 100%

People who want gibs

ALL GROWED UP AND READY TO PARTY!

I live in the city where Gerber was founded. I'm kind of happy they sold the plant to Nestle now...

Thanks mom

Oh, hey G! Nice to see you in a autistic baby thread. Makes you feel at home I assume?

I'm not G you goddamned nigger.

>Down syndrome
>Muscular and digestive system begins to shut down at age 30
>Gets dementia at 35
>Loses the ability to talk at 35
>Dies painful death at 40
>What joy the world is missing by aborting down syndrome babies

To be fair, pregnancy hormones are so insanely strong they actually alter brains, leading to reduced productivity and illogical actions. There are plenty of studies on this.

if men weren't so cucked out, they could put their foot down (repeatedly on the pregnant belly) and say nah, we are not having a downs babby.

You'd have to be retarded to give your baby that shitty processed baby chow. Now with 20% more Social Engineering in every jar!

Its my dream to one day fill every classroom in America with down syndrome and mentally disabled children. They need the social interaction.

This.

>Substitute teach at high school one day
>Ultra-Chad keeps acting weird and disruptive
>Think the whole time he's just trying to fuck with you
>Find out he's actually the legit retarded kid
>Sleeper cell I wasn't even expecting

That 90% statistic acctually made me have slightly more hope for the world

Your waist of space

You're actually the Lindbergh baby, she didn't want to scare you, but yeah man.