Grown up Kanna is the best Kanna

Grown up Kanna is the best Kanna...

...because its not illegal to lewd her.

Fuck off back to your facebook anime page you normalfag ironic weeb shitter.

Its not illegal to do anything to her because she's a fucking cartoon you tube of custard

Thirded! Grown-up Kanna is best Kanna~!

Tell that to the court.

Go away leaf cuck.

>still has fat thighs

I'm ok with this.

Arisu is lewd

So I didn't watch the show when it was airing and looking for it now it's all fucking dubs. Did no one sub this show?

HOT DAMN
O
T

D
A
M
N

>the hairy scrotum tail-ball
This ruins every adult Kanna pic, fuck.

It's cute

what evidence do you have that she would even become a tall tit monster?
how do you know she won't stay short and have a small chest but nice hips/thighs/butt?
cows were a mistake

The best they can do is say I'm a creep, which is perfectly legal so long as I don't have anything involving real children.

Nonsense

So when you see a hot woman with fuzzy tail the first thing that comes to your mind is a scrotum? Interesting, why don't you tell me little about your dad user.

>what evidence do you have that she would even become a tall tit monster?
All the other dragons.

There is no flat female adult dragon shown so far. Unless I am forgetting someone the water dragon is with the smallest chest(from the adults).

I'd rather fuck Kanna's dragon form than a tittymonster.

It just occurred to me to look up the Japanese title and not the English title. Sorry for being a moron.

I want to hump Kanna like an animal.

Itadakimasu~

thought crimes best crimes
can't jail me for this!

tres

So, when will they make a cartoon about our dear grown up Kanna?

>adult Kanna with huge tits
I always thought she would be flatter because of how she relies more on electricity powers rather than dragon breath powers--unless they're somehow directly related or one in the same.