Just a coincidence, goyim

Nothing to see here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h--mpFEgX3U
youtube.com/watch?v=w__iPsuFiHA&feature=youtu.be
npr.org/2018/02/05/583362208/as-the-pop-world-seeks-accountability-justin-timberlake-seems-lost-in-the-woods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Attraction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_Lambert
hooktube.com/watch?v=pWqRw4NfFDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's too obvious at this point.

Bro if you knew ANYTHING about marketing you would know that color contrasts appeal to the eye. Ergo more buyers.

But I bet you just have a small dick and are intimidated by the black mans buldge

white people fuck you

(((Marketing)))

good for you

I bet the world is dominated by filthy Anglos and they're just trying to make it seem like it's da Joos. It's too damn obvious

Actually the human eye is attracted to single colors more than multiple ones. For example the color yellow is actually the most attractive color and the first one the eye chooses to settle on when looking at a new object, studies have shown this is true which is why movie posters and advertisements are often so fucking yellow or use yellow in varying degrees.

Source: Work in movies.

POO

Makes me sick desu

Don't forget all of the colors that the cognizant mind can't perceive but is processed nonetheless.

Why do the jews make it so obvious? They could at least try and hide that they are behind all of this.

They don't care, they assume we're ignorant.

>Source: Work in movies.
So you're a low IQ faggot who aims a camera got it

Meanwhile consumer psychology is a thing and you know exactly nothing about it.

hey look a refugee

Funny story, goys, I was gonna start a business with a (((loan))) from my good friend (((moishe))) because walking into a store and picking out your own boxers is just such a hassle these days, so of course naturally I am pushing racemixing and niggers!

>they are flat out talking about it, and People dont give a shit
why even care ?

youtube.com/watch?v=h--mpFEgX3U

hmmm....

Because they've already planted plenty of soyboys into the world who get excited at the sight of BLACKED pics

*cohencidence

best color = blue

>Be me
>Open instagram
>All over the place

Obviously. They didn't fight Hitler for nothing.

Always a black man and white woman. Never the other way around.

>niggers
>barbell apparel

lol, niggers are objectively the least-fit people in america with astonishing obesity rates. You will see very few people in the gym, and I've think I've seen maybe like one nigger actually using a barbell, and that was just to do some bro-curls.

>psychology

you posted horoscope/astrology tier nonsense.

literally everytime

To be fair, the other way around wouldn't be any better either. Racemixing is still racemixing, and you're still producing mongrel spawn either way.

But the general trend the kikes seem to be pushing is for the niggers to take the white women, and the white men to take the gook women.

>being this angry

You are part of the reason no one takes people here seriously. You come off as unbelievably bitter and eager to lash out at anyone.

this is why I only buy things from china

Also
>It is scientifically proven that males catch the look of items that are red.
>Women catch the look of other womens eyes if staring at them.
>Men, also, catch the look of other womens eyes but for other reasons.

>So if you have an advertisement of a Red car, with a Woman in a red dress sitting on the hood, you'd gain something like 90% of all glances.

And you wonder why the most popular fast food joints have red in their logos...

Fucking lol at a gypsy mocking POOs. Faggot, they didn't exhile you for nothing. You're subhuman even by POO standards.

You can't open a random site without seeing it.

This is how WE do.

I'm not gonna lie here, if a nigger can get with a white woman then i wouldn't have had interest in her anyway. Any white person who thinks niggers are human to begin with are people with whom i want no contact

>meundies.es
Now where do I recognize this again? Let me see...

This is a type of advertising because white women are racist btw. Its meant to shock and catch the eye.

>hmm there is a white woman with an attractive black man...that catches my eye. I wonder would I ever do a black man? Lol no. I only love money.

>$100 for a pair of pants

And here...

If that were the case, why are there so rarely white man / black woman ads?

uneducated low IQ street worker detected

KYS Achmed

Women don't have a buldge

youtube.com/watch?v=w__iPsuFiHA&feature=youtu.be

another one

white men don't like bestiality

what. the. actual. fuck.

We should make a degenerate registry so we can keep track of media people, artists, cinematographers, writers, politicians, etc. that push this on us

>calls user low IQ tard
>posts absolutely pseudo-scientific astrology tier image to "prove him wrong"

What's your problem with Jews, goy? Are they allowed to exist? Call the fucking JIDF and shut this goy down. He's acting anti-semitic.

No, this is wrong.

>I bet you just have a small dick
EY YO WHITE BOI MUH DICK

Most niggers and obviously this one have small dicks. On top of that girls don't actually like big dick. These are all things that people who decide to live in reality know. Stop being a delusional cuck numale.

>completely missing the point of his argument

I hate this shit is show on tv. TV licenses pay for this.

npr.org/2018/02/05/583362208/as-the-pop-world-seeks-accountability-justin-timberlake-seems-lost-in-the-woods

(((Ari Shapiro)))

Also notice: White men only with mixed women

>On top of that girls don't actually like big dick

It's what you tell yourself at the Klan rally.

>159719766
notice how he is pressing his bbc against white girl, she feels his size and later she fucked him even tho she probably has white bf.

Simply meant to catch the eye of the racist white women. Its instinct. Learn marketing. You will see the world differently

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Attraction
what is the the production company?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_Lambert
who owns that production company?
(((Eli Holzman)))

Please kill yourself you worthless achmed faggot

This time we have to really gas them.

You cucks are going all out even fabricating color charts

Everyone knows that a dark male and a light skinned female look good together. It's just common sense.

Isn't MeUndies the company that is sponsoring youtube kike h3h3?

This is bullshit. Women never think individually. If they see what's fashionable, they want it too. The media make black men fashionable. Everything started with Kardashian.

Yes goyim its all propaganda your women are not the global whores of the planet. Put a ring on those pure maidens before the welfare state run on your expense collapses.

>Everything started with Kardashian
>Hi! I was born in 2003.

Amazing how well holocaust survivors age

Now that you mentioned that black dude on the left has a bigger buldge than mine

Brown everyone's least favorite color same color as niggers that like to pretend they are black because they are retarded

>Black men are fashionable.
>Even prostitutes avoid them.

LMAO!

>Most niggers and obviously this one have small dicks.
Most people have average dicks. Most research suggests that there is no significant difference between the mean and standard deviation of dick sizes of each race.

>On top of that girls don't actually like big dick.
This is false in my own experience. I am naturally well endowed and women love it. The only issue is if we go for too long it can hurt them but they definitely enjoy it when they're taking it. The number of times I've seen bulging eyes and gaping mouths when I reveal myself to them is more than enough to know that women love big dicks.

>These are all things that people who decide to live in reality know. Stop being a delusional cuck numale.
The ironing.

the ride never ends lmaoo

It’s depressing how Sup Forums is always right about jews. It’s basically a universal law now.

Wherever subversion can be found, a Jew is behind it.

Vaccines are for goyim and so is race mixing. Why would you throw your genes into a blender if you were successful?

the ride never ends...

(((vaccines))) this shouldn't be surprising

If you think that's bad look at this bullshit
hooktube.com/watch?v=pWqRw4NfFDA
Especially around 1:25 on

Those aren't small they are normal, why you say they are small

I'm sick of this shit. Deport niggers and coal burners now.

Don't be sad because it's happening, be happy because you can see the truth.

Why do americucks love black nigger cock so much?

we don't. (((They))) do.

Same here in germanistan.