Coldhearted Assholes

Coldhearted Assholes

foxnews.com/travel/2018/02/08/spirit-airlines-employee-told-student-to-flush-emotional-support-hamster-down-toilet-student-alleges.html

>emotional support hamster
100% chance she was just one of those bitches that abuse the system to carry an animal everywhere

>flush it
kek

Ultimately she decided to kill her own pet. No one forced her to flush it and she could have made a different decision

Anyone over the age of 8 who has a hamster should be flushed out of an airplane.

>All these whiny little bitches and their emotional support animal
Am I allowed to start bringing my emotional support hooker and strippers with me on flights?

Honestly this..what fuck stupid cunt. I would've walked off the plane, she's the cold-hearted one for fucking doing it

>student alleges

yep. that's why I'm going to court next month. she has no fucking evidence it's infuriating.

What is saying "no" and taking another flight?
Obviously she didn't care about the hamster and just wants attention, she's the villain.

Flushing it was a foolish mistake in any case.

>say no
>get thrown off the plane
>tell a bunch of news agencies you got thrown off a plane for not committing an illegal act of animal cruelty
>get paid off by airline

Press F to flush

F

Lol

I’ve seen vids of it

Pls leave hampers alone

>Emotional support hamster

You fucking burgers are just KILLING me. Do you all think your life is a sitcom? Half of your college students feel depressed once they enter post-highscbool education. Your women feel PTSD when people misuse pronouns.

Holy shit at this country.

>Anyone over the age of 8 who has a hamster should be flushed out of an airplane.
This cannot go understated. I mean seriously!

Its not archived. Stop feeding assholes that come here to get clicks for their articles.

I would rather fly with a girl that has a hamster than one that has a peacock. Atleast the hamster can just stay in a bag and not be a bother

I'd gadly make her flush my hamster if you get what I'm hinting at ;)

>It is incredibly disheartening to hear this guest reportedly decided to end her own pet’s life," Dombrowski told Fox News.
HURR DURR READ THE ARTICLE!

>Aldecosea
>Blond Hair (dyed) and Brown Eyes

Checks out

She should of swallowed the hamster, or put it in her vagina/asshole

>college student needing emotional support aninmal in the first place.

She shouldn't be in such stressful situations in the first place. Maybe she should just be committed. No stress in a padded room while on zombie drugs.

only someone who needs an emotional support hamster would be so spineless as to flush it down the toilet because someone told them to.

Whoa there Sweden did you forget to take your estrogen pills today?

It's because our public education system does not prepare kids to live in the real world and cope with stress. Half these faggots end up with crippling anxiety and depression because the difficulty spikes after the final level of the tutorial section.

>Do you all think your life is a sitcom?
unironically yes.

Soulless girls like that still have it easier finding a suitable bf than me.
I would have taken another plane or find another solution for the hamster instead of letting in drown in disinfectant and shit

Good.
Fuck every motherfucker who brings their obnoxious pet on board a flight by lying and calling it "emotional support".
It's a pet. Put it in a cage and pay the freight.

Gross, I would flush her Hamster, if you get the message.

>Not allowed into plane with my emotional support bomb
Wtf racist airlines

She flushed the hamster?
It's her fucking fault then.

>flushing your pet down the toilet
>not punching every employee in the face to defend your pet

the absolute state of the states

I've got a little hamster she could stroke to bring some emotional support. If you know what I mean...

(I mean sex because the woman is somewhat attractive to me)

Show tits

this is Southpark levels of absurdity

Wouldn't even have to pay for freight. She could have just inserted it and pushed it out every now and again for air. Now it's emotional and sexual support. I bet given her mental instability she could have done a farret with ease.

It's women and liberals

emotional support duck

Have also seen turkeys and pigs

what
the
fuck

To be honest Americans have gone too far with the support animals. Anyone can register their untrained pet as a therapy animal making it impossible to know who is really blind and in need of guide dog, who is a never deployed pencil pusher with muh PTSD and then all the unique snowflakes with their normal pets.
People are literally admitting to register their pets as therapy animals only to get them on flights with them for free.

t: worked with guide dogs and they are very serious and restricted business around here, American system is almost an disgrace to all working dogs world wide

Emotional Support Hamster = Sex Toy

thats a tranny

Name? Asking for a friend.

No way I would flush my hamster down a toilet.

You don't even need to register them, just buy a "Guide Animal" harness. Shit, some stores have a fucking policy where they won't even ask if your animal is a support animal or whatever. Keep your filthy animals at home, I don't take my retarded cat to a restaurant to scratch up their furniture and give people allergies.

>Germans have friends.

I know it's wrong but I just can't stop laughing. FUCK YOUR EMOTIONS BITCH!

The real stress and cope is pushed because of crypto kike Boomers

public education does nothing to prepare kids for this, the mundane boring meager mediocre slave life I will have to live and continue feeding the system

Even if you make a slightly better salary than the average you are still a worker bee slave you are just slightly better paid so you will have a little bit more to cope with

Well, Kameraden if you insist on being a pedantic cunt.

Lol
F

This. It’s a scam to save a few hundred bucks.

Sup Forums is now /reddit/

K to Keep, hamsters are cute, but I also know better than to trust the words of a thot

the real gem is the emotional support peacock mentioned later

there are only two recognized service animals- dogs and horses

the hamster was a pet

>Owning (((rodents)))

>anarcho capitalism

found your problem
that and your benis

da faq
are people regressing in development? What's next? A companion cube?

The left is insane

honestly, its the hamsters fault
if it didnt fail at giving the bitch emotions, it would still be alive

its like blaming a blind person when his guide dog gets run over by a car

Your hamster sucks
It smells like poo.
You must now put it in the loo.

>hamster down a toilet
Wow, did that dumb bitch even consider that she could have backed up the sewage system

that's some bullshit

I have an emotional support 1911 .45 ACP I've named 'Special Agent Fox Mulder' can I bring that on an airline flight?

>owning {{{dogs}}}

Based Slovakia

Imagine being on that flight and seeing it all to down. She comes out of the stall all teary eyed and you waddle over and give her a wink before having insane diarrhea drowning her pet even further.

id bane the fuck out of that plane