Why has Sup Forums's every attempt in red pilling him failed?

Why has Sup Forums's every attempt in red pilling him failed?

because he's a liberal

He looks like prime soy boy

>Liberalist

Please put this faggot's name in your posts of him so my filters catch this eceleb shit I do not care about.

Last name benjamin
>Jewish, English, French, and Hungarian (Benjámin): from the Hebrew male personal name Binyamin ‘Son of the South’. In the Book of Genesis, it is treated as meaning ‘Son of the Right Hand’. The two senses are connected, since in Hebrew the south is thought of as the right-hand side of a person who is facing east. Benjamin was the youngest and favorite son of Jacob and supposed progenitor of one of the twelve tribes of Israel (Genesis 35:16–18; 42:4). It is RARE AS AN ENGLISH and French surname

Quadroon. Max IQ of 75. No brain for redpills to save.

because he's a fucking retard that argues in bad faith

He said “Give me your shekels goy” on a video recently. Dude is shook.

Watch his earlier videos.
Interacting with Sup Forums in any way shape or form will change a person's views.

He is from an area of Hampshire where lots of jews lived from after WW2 (near army bases). Could mean nothing but his open hatred of white identity suggests he is a yid.

You can lead a cuck to water, but you can't make him drink.

Why is that faggot so smug? I don't get it. He's a fat douche... Fat douches are supposed to be at least slightly humble.

redpill != blupill

shills gonna slide

Because his grandfather was the first real brit!

How do people know he is a step-dad? Where's the proofs?

He is a pandering valley girl and completely insincere, he just wants money and normiedom

I don't know why you're fighting him.

Commies - SJW's - Leftists - Sargon - Conservatives - You.

Punch further left.

because pills only work on people who were already starting to think a similar way. Also he's a mutt so who cares?