This is what little Englander UKIP voters look like

This is what little Englander UKIP voters look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCEGWXhMI6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like russkies kek.

i love this image

Whoever painted that got that working class anglo-look absolutely spot on.

I wish.

Pretty sure that's what working class men look like anywhere.

they look like average eastern slavs

>be labour, post wwii
>white working class is exhausted after losing millions in two world wars
>claim to be the party of the white working class
>white working class votes for you
>get into power, start replacing white working class with blacks and others
>send party recruiters to schools and universities like like preachers trying to capture the middle class
>start charging the white working class more to go to your rallies than blacks
>start mocking the very people for whom you claim to stand

We're the natives now.

this is expressionist art at its peak.
I can almost hear the one in the front say: "OI! WAIT TILL I GET ME HANDS ON YA, YA WANKER!" in a posh accent

I wish

youtube.com/watch?v=KCEGWXhMI6Y

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKERRRRRRRRRR

just say Briton

Well summed up. HOW the hell did it happen, though? Personally, I suspect the workers themselves were too willing to let the ideologues in the movement take charge. Drawn from other social backgrounds than the actual proletariat, or else sons of it who were anxious to put some distance between it and themselves, these types were more in love with the notion of what they were, rather than trying to gain bread and butter benefits for the people. Marxism also did its damage, attracting peculiar sorts of people and (((people))).

INGLISH N PROUD

Fuk u Achmed. I'm a posh cunt

el albion pérfido...

in spain are called canis

Kek

The cunt was too interested in short term politicking to actually speak out though, unlike Powell who had ten times the balls.

el eterno anglo...

it just a shame they only get this passionate about their football team but not protecting this nation and our young girls from shitskins.

Looking still more human than niggers, who are evolutioned from the monkeys

Also fuck off achmed, you're far more inbred than brits. You're a sandwich

It's a really good representation of the "anglo" working class i feel like ive seen them before in daily life and i live in fucking london full of immigrants

el monstruo británico..

so basically like a bunch of brain dead, self pretentious meatheads? Tell me something new.

BOOKIES N FAGS

There's a raw power there, though. And the aimlessness of them is a function of the abdication of the other classes, who have either ducked out or been bought off.

look like alright chaps to me

Immigration muddied the waters, lobbyist and union groups stopped working in terms of class and the issue is slowly changing into a race one. Check out Momentum. They even drove a female white lefty in charge of a hard labour constituency housing council out by claiming she was going to gentrify the area when she was only being practical. She couldn't take it anymore. The left is eating itself.

I remember the days when it was a very common thing for all sorts of people in england to say "we don't have a race or racism issue like america in england its mainly just a class thing" heard this from many british blacks as well.

This is what op looks like

I find it hilarious how /leftypol/ unironically support him, claiming he is "not like those other leftists"

cuckman supreme, take a look at
and explain your libtard UK to the world.

So... like men?

>24 PBTID
Are you ok user?

same shit that happened in the US.

A total of 0 of them would not have your back.
You'd just cut and run, pussy.

so?

Non UKIP Englishmen don't look better. Alt least they arent soyboys

Not a single soyboy to be found . Fine by me

>chavs vote UKIP

I didn't even know chavs were allowed to vote in the first place.

I can't believe izzard did this to himself and it's been so normalized already.

He used to look like a tough guy before desu

Bloody 'ell m8

Russians and brits are brotherly people!

Moroccans sure fucked up the Spaniard's genetic lineage, look at these mongs

those 3,395 people they arrested for offensive comments, a number which i am sure is much higher now, good job because they people will never become centrists ever again, they will be resentful, and angry and vote and go against you at every turn, good fucking job

and top it all off with how you're not allowed to get angry, say anything mean or untwoards a poltician anymore, yeah, if you wanted to create a people that will hate you for their entire life, you have created them

>France has 20% to 27%
I'm interested to know how they managed that

>how the left operates in every white country
It's the Jews.

This is what know nothing faggots who believe it's a good idea to replace the working class of their nation with a population who are even more stupid than the natives and which have social and political values diametrically opposed to their own look like.

>memeflag
spot on though

so they are mostly Poles?

Truly fucking disgusting. Our Labourparty called the workersparty does the same exact same shit. Social engineering through mass immigration. Fuck em, breivik did nothing wrong killing their children and future leaders

The English working class is what's wrong with England!

It literally was, (((Barbara Roche))) was head of immigraton

Yeah, let's feel sorry for the guy when 24 hours he said he agreed with the decision thanks to the reasoning.

*24 hours later