Cheddar Man: the first Britons were black, Natural History Museum DNA study reveals

Researchers have put a face on one of the oldest modern humans in England—the 10,000-year-old “Cheddar Man” from Gough’s Cave in Cheddar Gorge—and they reveal he had blue eyes and dark skin and hair. The as-yet-unpublished ancient DNA from the nearly complete skeleton of this individual will show that he lacked genetic variants for light skin that spread later in Europeans, according to researchers at the Natural History Museum in London who have unveiled a new reconstruction; they say a scientific paper is coming later this month. Researchers already knew that some Europeans of this time had dark skin and blue eyes, but Cheddar Man reveals that previous assumptions that early inhabitants of the British Isles had lighter skin and hair were wrong—and that those traits didn’t spread through England until the past 4800 years or so.

Britons BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?13384-Blue-eyed-dark-skinned-earliest-modern-Briton&p=345035&viewfull=1#post345035
youtube.com/watch?v=lWDWVDu01P0
youtube.com/watch?v=QuHsaVuZhzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

guess we really was kings after all

Britain is and island and niggers can't swim, OP btfo.

Looks portuguese.

Fake news alert: there are a few fake science articles going around with a new reconstruction of a WHG skull from England known as Ceddar man. I have stated that WHG had darker skin than modern Europeans and that they also all had blue eyes. We cannot tell exact pigmentation but to call them “black” is incredibly dishonest because it not only describes a complexion we cannot confirm but also a specific genetic racial category that WHG did NOT fall into. The closest living relatives to WHG are modern Europeans such as Estonians who have a lot of WHG dna and are not African! The reconstruction not only makes the man very dark, but also beardless like many Africans and lacking the distinct brow ridges that those with significant Neanderthal admixture have (Africans do not have this and WHG did). Facial reconstruction leaves a lot of room for the “imagination” of the reconstructor.

Another misleading headline describes the ceddar man as a “briton” which makes no sense because as i have explained, a 2017 study showed that over 90% of the DNA of the British isles was replaced in the late neolithic by an invasion of bell beaker people from Holland who were themselves descended in part from steppe peoples. All celtic and germanic people in Britain are descended from these people, so 10,000 years ago most of our ancestors were living in Russia and were not in any way black! Those people are the ancient britons since they are the progenitors of our people.

Media twist scientific facts for an obvious agenda. Please be aware that all science is heavily politicised these days.

aside from skin color, he doesn't look very black

anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?13384-Blue-eyed-dark-skinned-earliest-modern-Briton&p=345035&viewfull=1#post345035

Facial features look Caucasoid and mongoloid. Don't see any negroid.

How can English even compete ?

>Britain is and island
Brainlet detected.
Ice Age sea levels - look it up.

Imagine a slimmer nose and straighter hair - that's probably what he looked like if you remove the SJW shit from it.

Niggers can't walk on ice, weak ankles. Also too cold for them, they never invented clothing.

This is why you have to keep Commies and Kikes out of the media.

Good read.

A question to one of the scientists:
>Question: when can we expect scientific paper with analysis?
>Couple of weeks when the doc comes out.
Isn't it ridiculous that the mass media are making these broad claims when the research all this is based on hasn't even been published yet?

You make some compelling arguments. Really made me think.

"Briton" is about the location not the ethnicity in those studies. It's about the context in what that term means.

It's like the word "African" which probably was an Amazigh term. It's used about people who existed before the Afro Asiatic language family arose. Before "Afri" was a thing. It's nothing political, it's just about scientists not creating more problems for themselves by getting into a semantics debate.

They have never studied the hair texture of hunter-gatherers, and this upcoming study won't cover it either, yet the media already claims Cheddar Man had curly hair.

(Researchers ) flol. Such a crock of dog shit

quote from the ((((Guardian))))

>the skin of an African and the eyes of a Scandinavian

Yet he has absolutely nothing to do with either

Can we stop spreading this lie that darker skin = black? Race is more than just skin colour, and you can see from these reconstructed phenotypes that they aren't a black race. They're just a heavily tanned proto-white race that got wiped out by a later Celtic invasion.

I hope my fellow British niggas are doing ok.

Did any of you catch the news reports and the claims they were making on this yesterday?
BBC:
youtube.com/watch?v=lWDWVDu01P0
Channel 4 was worse but I can't find the full thing, go to 2:30 in this:
youtube.com/watch?v=QuHsaVuZhzE

So blacks and browns are ancient primitive people and whites are an evolved species. I can't believe that science could be so racist in the current year.

>British men were actually black women

Oprah to play Winston Churchill when??

EL OGRO DE LAS AMERICAS

OP is just butt hurt because he comes from meme country.

I don't care what colour his skin was. They said they sequenced his entire genome. Why haven't they published his Y-DNA? I want to know his Y chromosome haplogroup.

OK dudeanon

this

I've been to London. That is what the average Brit looks like actually.

They don't know what colour his skin was, it's not verifiable from the DNA, which makes this political propaganda.