ALERT! ALERT! /OURGUY/ RUNNING FOR ILLINOIS SEAT

mediaite.com/tv/cnns-camerota-confronts-literal-nazi-running-for-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/

Damn, fucking BASED

didn't bend to any of her bullshit

THIS IS /OURGUY/ EVEN MORE SO THAN PAUL NEHLEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk
youtube.com/watch?v=FXFm0HegENA
youtube.com/watch?v=s32C3KAi0Nc
artjonesforcongressman.com/
mediaite.com/tv/cnns-camerota-confronts-literal-nazi-running-for-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/
the7eye.org.il/272146
archive.is/PhVLB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP, old thread on this is about to die out.
fucking shills and schlomos on here are trying to say he's a plant. don't believe them. this is one of the few guys out there being Sup Forums in public and there's a chance, however slim, that he might get into the house of reps. he WILL be the GOP nominee, at the very least.

>clicks link
>watches video
HOLY SHIT BUMP

Jewish Nazi
Pottery?

He can't win in the state of Kangz n' sheit anyway. The state is a literal Venezuela in the making. They're so bankrupt they had to cancel revenue generating schemes like the Lottery. lol Goes to show Illinois is going to be 'the breadline state' pretty soon.

>literal nazi

He will win.

Even if he doesn't win, it means the message is being spread. Expect to see more of this in the future.

yt link

I think he's running unopposed

lol im glad someone is doing something cause we need more people in poitiics, i dont see any young poltards out running for positions im glad 90 year old nazis are trying to save america at least

have a bump

I suspect he's running in a super blue district where the GOP has no chance. It's often not that hard to get high GOP nominations in deep blue urban areas because no serious candidate will run in them.

Lol let's vote for this guy. I bet a lot of people would shit bricks over it.

This guy is literally Sup Forums in 40 years

For his party's nomination.

third district is 80% white. but it's a highly left-voting district. that's why he's running unopposed. the GOP doesn't want to flush money down the toilet trying to win the seat when they think it cant be won.

anyway, doug jones shouldnt have been able to win alabama either. you never know what might happen. he WILL be the GOP nominee and his name WILL be on the ballet come election night for the general. so he has a chance.

Bump. The fire rises. How can we support this guy?

Illinois Nazis... I hate Illinois Nazis.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

ILLINOIS ANONS VOTE FOR THIS MADMAN

He's not going to win. It will never happen. I used to live in Illinois, the state is full of geldings. They're already scheming up a new millionaires tax to try and pay down their debt, but it won't work because even the proposal can't generate enough revenue. Right now the only way they can pay off their debt is if they unconstitutionally raise taxes to a point where any real money will be completely driven out of Illinois. Either way you're watching a Detroit on a state level.

What a beast when Nehlen wins in 2024 Jones should be our Ambassador to Zionist Israel.

i agree that he is highly unlikely to win, but his running is still a good thing. and it's not like he's taking a seat away from someone who could actually win it. he's pushing the overton window far to the right. you should be happy about this. you should support him. if he manages to pull of a win somehow, only a major bonus.

I like him.

checked

>I can't help that you don't want to accept the truth
>there's one man -- myself -- who's standing for the truth, and the news media can't stand that
>if you did an honest investigation of the holocaust, you'd realize it's nothing more than an international extortion racket organized by the jews to bleed, blackmail and extort their enemies

FUCKING BRILLIANT, INSPIRATIONAL

Hey Rabbi, whacha doin?

just like ol' Skokie, Il. """Nazi""" Frank Cohn...uh Collin... yeah that's the ticket goy, Frank Collin.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXFm0HegENA
youtube.com/watch?v=s32C3KAi0Nc
/ourguy/

If the GOPe and Democucks can successfully smear someone who was going to win a landslide in Alabama then this guy doesn't have a chance. Voters are retards and lazy at that

OP here

This is incredible POL

THE FIRE RISES

I like the cut of his jib.

he's got my vote

let the meme offensive begin

there are upsets on both sides of the political spectrum, this is bad or at best one-sided logic on your part.

This guy is a CNN plant and shills on Sup Forums are trying to tie Sup Forums to nazis to further discredit this site

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID

Don't forget to sage

Of course we all support him like Roy Moore, but you also have to face the reality he doesn't stand a chance in hell with the GOP full of neo-cons who will openly attack their own. He's just not going to win, but I still like the guy and at least he's going to try

i never said he was going to win, but it's wrong to say there's 0 chance. you know, there's an incredibly, incredibly small chance he might pull it off, esp if he manages to get dirt on the other candidate. or if he manages to turn a media circus out about him, and changes the usual voter turn out.

Oh I know he'll get votes, but get real, it's fucking Illinois, he doesn't have a chance in hell with that shit pile of a state. Chimpcago alone will never cast one vote for him

1 post? I'm right here faggot

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR COUNTRY OF COWARDS, FAGGOTS AND LIARS

THE TRUTH IS CLEAR AND WE WILL TELL IT LIKE IT IS, DISINFO SHILL BITCH

It's simply is not about winning in this case

It's about MOVING THE OVERTON WINDOW TO THE RIGHT

INTERNATIONAL JEWRY, ORGANIZED CULTURAL SUBVERTION, JEWISH NEPOTISM, JEWISH SUPREMACY, THE NEFARIOUS ORIGINS OF THE MODERN JEWISH "RELIGION", THE TALMUD AND ZIONISM MUST BECOME TOPIC OF SINCERE AND INFORMED MAINSTREAM DISCUSSION.

THERE IS NO WAY TO LOSE IF THE FACTS ARE EXPOSED, OBJECTIVE TRUTH IS ON OUR SIDE AND THEIR SIDE HAS ONLY SOPHISM AND DEMAGOGUERY IN THEIR ARSENAL

It's a deeply blue district this guy has no chance of winning

So what guy? He already got on cnn and like two dozen ppl saw his message. Then pol picked it up and now its thousands. Gotta start somewhere.

>you will never be a 90 year old gookslaying war hero who prints out redpills and raves about the jews on national television
just end me

>let's run an unelectable old man for an easy seat so we can lose another Alabama style
I hope you list of you're this stupid.

>Camerota noted that Jones dresses in Nazi garb and celebrates Hitler’s birthday

>You’re a Nazi,” she charged.
Wow Sup Forums BTFO

Yeah like I said I get it, I just don't want people getting their hopes up because it's fucking Illinois, one of the most corrupt states. I still wish him the best of luck and hope he wins but I ain't holding my breath

major redpill

A great way to twist with white Liberals is to say, "Put the illegals in your own home and neighborhood you hypocrite. Don't you want to lead by example on your forced integration bull shit? Or do you just hate white communities that you don't live in?" They are vulnerable to any logic sequences that calls for them to walk their own talk on the racial integration issue.

Even if he loses terribly, the real victory is that people are getting on mainsteam media and asking the JQ.

This would have been impossible a year ago.

you are correct

these overton window gains are off the charts

we are winning, plain and simple. The jews lost control of the narrative and are freakin out, they have no gameplan right now and the Pelosi/Schumer/Maxine Waters shitshows are redpilling every generation of every race in America.

Jew party system!

>nobody in this thread has even googled the guys name
He has run before, unopposed and opposed. Even unopposed he doesnt make it to the ballot because he regularly and flagrantly breaks election laws in the time between the primary and election day. The county hasnt had a republican on the final ballot in over a decade because the only GOP nominee has been this guy acting like a retard and cheating in a one man race. The only reason its now news is because he can be used to pin Nazi to the GOP furthur with almost no effort.

>shitposters and edgy tards backing this

He was not on CNN literally calling out Jewish media before

Illinois nazis, man

>mediaite.com/tv/cnns-camerota-confronts-literal-nazi-running-for-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/

This guy is a hero. Does he have a twitter?

>this guy rants about how Jews control the media
>Jews use the media they control to call him a Nazi and to deny they control the media

That roastie is SO TOASTY

Time is running out Shlomo

I hate illinois nazis

A 70 year old literal Nazi is not /ourguy/. Fucking JIDF isn't even trying anymore.

fuck off CTR

Don't fall for the trap. You can do better.

that's not how this works faggot. You peopel STILL don't understand how this board works. You're all fools and that's why the Alt-Right is a laughing stock of retards

>no argument from her and just "You're disgusting"
Hahah wow

I don't see anyone laughing.

Whats your argument sir?

You actually think people here are retarded enough to support a 70 year old retard who is already on teh ADL list?

The ADL list literally is just a list of controlled opposition.

Blues Brothers quote you uncultured retard.

>And though Lindbergh’s America First message has been echoed by US President Donald Trump, Jones said in a recent video, filmed at a neo-Nazi retreat in Kentucky, that he had little use for the former real estate mogul, who “surrounded himself with hordes of Jews including a Jew in his own family, that punk named Jared Kushner.”

>“I’m sorry I voted for the son of a bitch, pardon my English,” Jones said at the rally. “He’s nothing but a puppet … this Jew-loving fool.”

>Trump and the White House have not yet made any public statement on Jones’ candidacy.

THIS IS LITERALLY A STEVE BANNON PUPPET CANDIDIATE

I wouldn't doubt this guy is controlled opposition but he's definitely got people talking

He's attacking Kushner which is Bannon's M.O. plus Kushner is taking down Israel.

Which district? He already has my vote if he’s on my ballot.

>americlaps pretending to be germany again

kys

Please let this guy win.

America's biggest demographic of HUWHITE people are germans. But it's cringy desu

Checked

Chicago user here

Chicago is redpoll resistant. It’s a bluepilled dystopia. You’d think with niggers chimping out that whites would get redpilled. Nope. They just bend over and spread their assholes for more gibz.

This guy has 0% chance of winning and chicagofags will probably protest him and other gay pearl clutching shit

I pray this city gets nuked. I’ve been applying to jobs in Idaho but they won’t FUCKING HIRE ME RRREEEEE

Alysin's botox face looks disgusting.

No shit. Where do you think they got the idea for "Illinois Nazis"? From the jews-posing-as-Nazis march in Skokie, IL.

America could become 100% white via LARPing and you fucks wouldn't be happy

this dude is bait. He's just as bad as any fucking leftist.

the7eye.org.il/272146

the7eye.org.il/272146

the7eye.org.il/272146

the7eye.org.il/272146

ISRAEL IS INTERFERING IN OUR ELECTIONS

I smell an FBI or deep state plant. Notice he mentioned America First, a term associated with Trump.

OP mentioned Nehlen another Israeli controlled opposition candidate.

wassat?

>outright mentions Israel on the daily
>has 90k followers and is actively trying to show boomers (((who))) is destroying America
Where's the trick? I get the 70 year old "It's da joos!" guy in OP's thing but how is Nehlen controlled op

Nehlen is conrtolled opposition because he supports Israel.

Why not any Republican wish to complete in his constituency?

Hi, dishonest shill fucktard. Nehlen "supports" Israel in that he recognizes the right of jews to have their own state (ie self determination), which any nationalist who's not a hypocrite also supports in principle. He does NOT, however, support Israeli lobby groups controlling our congress, goading us into wars, subverting our national interests, or de-facto genociding Palastinians who live in Israel's borders. Nehlen is 100% our guy, which is why you're shilling against him. Classic d&c.

Israel is illegitimate.

thanks man, no way I am going to (((mediate)))

Israel has no right to exist AT ALL.

>third district is 80% white. but it's a highly left-voting district. that's why he's running unopposed. the GOP doesn't want to flush money down the toilet trying to win the seat when they think it cant be won.
What kind of whites live there? Faggots?

>thumbnail
>pic
What is this goddamn sorcery?

bump this guy is extremely based

Source?

archive.is/PhVLB

He also says civic nationalism is bad and that white nationalism is the way to go.

holy FUCK, bumped. how the fuck did they let him talk for so long? he will win, hands down.

The fact that he's running unopposed shows how poorly the GOP generally does in the state. There's always the chance for a major upset, but I'd be very surprised.