Did you enjoy Keijo? Be honest

Did you enjoy Keijo? Be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!M1VwhAqI!ZO-9FF1nYHrBOWWaLEBmhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to live on her farts.

Dropped it a couple episodes in, I don't give a fuck about sports manga and the butts looked weird.

Yes. Only good anime of that trainwreck of a season.

neck yourself.

The fights themselves were fun but everything else was boring.

keijo made me learn Japanese

top tier outside of some dodgy animation in the last episode.

Shame the manga ended and that it wasn't popular with japs

It was my favorite anime of 2016.

I was annoyed that it skipped over like 20 chapters of the manga when it started including some of the best scenes.

It was fun, especially seeing how crazy the manga got. I still can't believe they had an actual Asscalibur.

Really loved it

I usually hate ecchi shit but this was a really entertaining show. It's sad that the anime killed the author though. His career at least.

I dropped it 10 minutes in.

I like butts, but what I don't like is them in my face every couple of seconds. They couldn't leave something to the imagination instead of fanservice every minute.

loved it

Only read manga, like it up to East-West fight. Lost interest after that.

keijo made me learn how to use photoshop

I liked the manga, the anime lacked characterization (even Mio praising Kazane was a good moment that wasn't adapted), the fight scenes could use less still shots (if not for the budget and deadlines)

It was way better than what I was expecting when I picked it up. A damn shame that the manga series was cancelled.

These are the japanese overlooking a masterpiece even when it's right in front of their eyes.

How so?

The manga didn't sell well, and the BDs weren't enough to make up for it.

Volume 18 cover, roach x pikachu

And that apparently was mostly fixed on last BD. I really wish someone would upload it.

Volume 17 raws have been up for a while now, dumping the extra chapter from it.

thank you for posting the cover, wonder what the author's message (and probably the intended ending), the character profile and extra chapters will be like.

yes, too bad the series is cancelled.

Last page of the extra

Yeah, 5-6 days until it's out, plus about a week for my copy to get to me then I will post the undercover and try to summarize the extra.

Also posting the extra from volume 16 which I didn't see posted here before.

Both the anime and manga sales flopped, his publishing company forced him to end the series.

makes me wonder if Kawai played against Kyouko, or alongside her, also the Lego-themed land made me pity the players' feet (stepping on a cylinder, and hitting a toe on one), hopefully it wasn't made of a hard material, even if they can avoid missteps just fine; I knew that I couldn't, myself.

Eh? I thought Asscalibur had blue hair? Don't tell me it turns green when she gets fired up?

doujins when

last page

Maybe an effect of the electricity? Also it was light blue-ish with a bit of green.

Ai was so best

>Maybe an effect of the electricity?
Most likely. I mean wasn't it Aqua blue? I remember Asscalibur appearing on another volume cover.

I wanted to see the girl with the sword.

What do you mean by that? As in the anime?

Buy volume 6 of the BD. Then share with us.

Thank you for the dump! Haven't seen the extra with Saya and Rio, I think that the part where Saya advances through Rio's barrage should look awesome when animated, if it looked as fast as Sayaka's K-Acceleration against Rin.
Speaking of which, I could also imagine that Sayaka's fake K-Acceleration could match her __real one from when she was a C-class player, so it would have been interesting to see how the better speed buffs would look like.

nice to see a keijo thread.
This is the last chapters with translation.
thanks to TL user

if you guys notice anything let me know

It's pretty fucking hilarious this show managed to pass the Bechdel test, desu.

best Manime in the 2010s

they shouldn't have skipped the chapter where they were locked in the bathroom naked

>find it to be amusing since it somehow manages to make the concept of bashing butts together a serious sport (at least in the source material's universe)
>also one of the few anime that makes asses not as flat as pancakes
>read manga because of interest started by anime
>turns out manga was canned because anime flopped
>fuck

I would have enjoyed seeing a season 2 with all the batshit crazy abilities like Asscaliber.

It was AOTS. Not that that was a particularly strong season.

It was okay at first. I got tired of it around 2/3 of the way through. The ass jokes started to really get old.

last page, the previous chapters are here:
mega.nz/#F!M1VwhAqI!ZO-9FF1nYHrBOWWaLEBmhg

went in expecting tits n ass fanservice
got a good roster of characters and storyline, MC was pretty based

Thanks to you and to TL user.

Good as a short thing but It's not really a premise that can sustain long term I think.

I think it was doing a pretty good job of sustaining itself long term in the manga. If it wasn't forced to end earlier, I think it could have reached 20~25 volumes.

>Oxygen in her muscles

/ourqueen/'s smile is perfect

With the series over, I would hope that the author would be able to write a prequel on the Goketsu's rise to fame.

I want Kawai. When's the last time Kawai did something? Post Kawai.

>Break the secret plan out!
Commence the secret plan!
>"But Rokudou finally got the fastest in Japan!
But Rokudou has finally landed one on Japan's fastest!
>"When the heck!
When did she-!?
>Are you also raising your speed with the 'Chronos Nova Hip' now!?"
Could it be that you're also speeding up with 'Chronos Nova Hip'!?
>I said, it's
I said it's
>baldeed
balded
>"Well, going any further would be tough while my ass is heavy from dampness..."
Well, it would be tough to go any further while my ass is still heavy from dampness...
>"crashtime of nips"
TL: kanji reads "This is the vision that my nipples have shown me"

All those asses, and only one fart in the series? Granted, I haven't seen it all.

It was pretty fucking lewd, but it was alright.

Yes.

I had a blast with the anime and the ass was fat, so everything is peachy.

This has to be a mgs3 reference
She eat asses and she is ass-related

I GIVE MY LIFE, NOT FOR HONOR BUT FOR YOU

Thanks man

Yes

No, I'm way past 13 years old.

>I only watch deep and sophisticated anime for adults like me

Hahaha what an epic reply, user. Almost as epic as this le wacky and fun anime where girls fight by bashing their butts and tits against one another.

>Look guys, I don't watch silly Chinese cartoons with big butts and boobs anymore. See how mature I am.

What a big boy you are user. Your mother must be so proud of how well you've grown-up.

if you can't see decision making in the manga/anime, Keijo is way above you.

threadly reminder that Sumire is perfect

was this just a recap of what happened with the other girls' races?

It'd be pretty great if TL user showed out of nonwhere and gave us a mini-summary

Would love that too.

you....you made it this far? TL user you've always been here even when we got no Keijo threads

Not TL user, but I did post a summary on a previous thread:

>Vol 16 extra is a 5 page long, chapter 155.5. On the night she tells Sayaka to win her match, Nozomi is training on the park by herself when Atsuko passes by (who is unrecognizable with her hair down). After seeing up close how strong the goketsu are (that scene when Naki saves the little girl) Nozomi understood that her previous trump card wouldn't be good at all, she only didn't sink because Atsuko saved her at the end. If she wants to beat the goketsu she needs to make an even stronger Vaccum Ass Cannon. Atsuko helps her train, as she is already out of the tournament and have a lot of free time.

>It's a short chapter to bridge an inconsistency with how that previous technique was what Nozomi had came up to face the goketsu, but then she uses an even stronger one at the end of her match with Fuyuyu. Also to give some resolution with the panels showing she still was feeling bad about Atsuko's sacrifice on the match.

>And Vol 17 one also is 5 pages. This time it gives a quick summary of two other matches from the tournament preliminaries second round.

>The first 3 pages is a match between Ai, Kotone, Sumire, Ginya and two other east players. Kotone face the two east players while Sumire and Ai fight Ginya. Kotone beats the two using that technique she used on her first round match. Ginya was being pushed back but then she uses a new technique that she have been hiding, using her vibrating ass to instantly destroy enough of Sumire swimsuit to make her lose because of over ero. It looked like Ginya was going to win but the Fujisaki sisters uses a combo attack againt her. The three fall in the water and Kotone wins because she was the last one to touch the water (by 0.02 seconds).

>Then last two pages is Saya fighting and winning against a now stronger Don who had risen to A class.

t. 14 year-old

Keijo cured my cancer

here

thank you!