ITT: Japanese bullying

ITT: Japanese bullying

Other urls found in this thread:

civicpaths.uscannenberg.org/the-dark-side-of-diy-the-role-of-japanese-english-language-online-communities-in-the-mitsuhiro-ichiki-incident/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where's the cute edit?

>flat chest
OVER THE FUCKING LINE

Is she at least bothered by all that, or does she just get angry?
There is a drastic lack of proper bullying in anime.

She is quite livid

If it's not despair and sadness, it's not good.

> Enjoys bullying
> Hates being bullied
JUST

これは何?

正義だよ

But user, it's best when they start off defiant and energetic then go TUMBLING DOWN

>wanting to see the real ramifications bullying has on a person

It might be silly of me, but when I see that put a single flower on the bullied kid's desk I can't help but chuckle.

Is the little things.

The fuck is the name of this shit

Kakegurui

>what if we drew anime characters
>with disgusting fucking lips

But user, it's not bullying when it's the truth.

This is my anti-bullying!

Thank you friend

Why are japs so cruel?

It's not just the nips, user. Burgerfat kids are that way, too.

>t. was bullied as a kid

Getting bullied is my fetish, but people tell me I have a scary face so people always avoid me. I wish a cute girl would bully me.

You probably deserved it.

Boys rough house and call each other names, Japs are like high school girls and psychologically torture their victims

Get rid of assigned seating. Problem solved.

>american bullying

>kys
Gross

I've not seen this show, what's the context? Why is someone stealing this little girl's puppets?

If I'm not mistaken, everything that was written on that desk originally was true.

That Lalatina's desk?

>implying hyperorganized human honey bees would agree to such a thing

>Japanese bullying

I don't get it

>dat OP

Got tier.

Spiderman

What a funny joke.

TOO
FUCKING
FAR

They got a fucking doll of her? TOP KEK

FUCK YOU

Dumbass seems a bit harsher than Baka with a poop drawing

context?

Bullying is social darwinism. It's your own fault if you let yourself become a target.

It doesn't help when some schools have a zero tolerance policy that prevent kids from fighting back

I prefer bullies getting a right proper bashing.

>not bullying your victim with sports

Pretty much, yeah.

>prevents
user, please. No intangible rule is going to stop you from grabbing a brick and smashing a fucker's head in for turning your life into hell.

>them Ws

to be fair to the guy, ive been here for 8 years now and have no idea what the picture references.

It's just an excuse for cowards who wouldn't fight back anyway.

tbf I don't remember the actual story, just how Sup Forums got bombed out with 3DPD /pol shit for days.

Some cunts and faggots tricked some newbie seiyuu they were going to get roles or something, then laughed in their face?

And social Darwinism is utter shit, for both kids and adults.

Not remembering some 3D shit isn't really "lurk more" though. What is that, some jap game or idol show?

Well tough titties, user. It's not going away.

It directly involves multiple anime voice actors

Only 'cause assholes such as you won't make it go away.

civicpaths.uscannenberg.org/the-dark-side-of-diy-the-role-of-japanese-english-language-online-communities-in-the-mitsuhiro-ichiki-incident/

>having nice thoughts will change human nature
Not quite, user.

You have to admit having a doll of yourself would be endearing. Someone actually took hours of their time to make that.

i've seen kids who fought back regardless of that rule and it fucked them up tremendously later on

Well now that I'd read F/SN If I could go back in time I would try to protect all other kids.

She's a part of an evil group trying to destroy the world. She deserves it

I might tear up thinking about it again.

Not fighting back has a higher chance of fucking you up on the long run. You should try to settle things peacefully first though.

>implying that was my argument
Not so much, user. I was actually arguing that people doing the bullying can choose not to bully, but don't do so. The fact that they don't do so reflects directly on the bad parenting they've been getting. As for adults, it's just the schoolyard writ large.

I've never understood this kind of bullying. It's some weirdly soft, non-confrontational bullying. Are the bullies just afraid of getting called cunts to their face for their comments?

Anyway even back in highschool I always found that returning any insult directed at yourself with a disinterested "your mom" worked fine to keep the bullies off your back.

Lol do I need to post my collection of best girl?

Nips are still pretty superstitious about this stuff. Making an effigy of another person is a real big deal due to voodoo-esque beliefs.

Although it doesn't seem to always be a bad thing, I've seen the gimmick being used in an endearing way too.

That was done way more hardcore in Onani Master Kurosawa

that's a lie. world destroyers can't be this cute

The Japanese aren't very big on confronting people directly in general, even calling someone by their first name is a big thing. Openly being a shit is what delinquents do.

here.

>Not fighting back has a higher chance of fucking you up on the long run.
Can confirm. Have had to fight depression since my teenage years. It fucking sucks.

this thread reminded me of Gaijin-kun

>I was actually arguing that people doing the bullying can choose not to bully,
Not really, though. Can't just flick a switch and completely randomize your personality. Humans act in accordance to their nature and if their nature is that of a bully, bully they shall.
>The fact that they don't do so reflects directly on the bad parenting they've been getting
It's more the school environment and age-based classes especially as well as weak-as-fuck authority figures as teachers.

>including electrocution
wtf japan

>can do anything to the "class pet"
>do stupid bullying instead of just raping her
are japs retarded?

More of this kind of bullying, please.

>scribble some profanities on the desk is considered bullying
This is the dumbest. That's what toddlers think bullying is.

Now now, these kids are supposed to grow up into entitled rich assholes who can wield the levers of power, not common criminals.

Armchair behavioral psychologists need to go

>washboard
NANI?!?!?!

Why don't you IQDB it?

NO! Leave the bellies alone!

lol all of my desks looked like that growing up, plus tits and dicks
also
S

I'm not talking psychology, I'm talking free will and "choice" being an illusion. How in the world does a biological machine make choices outside of its own system and inputs? You'd have to have true randomness going on in your brain to not just give certain output for certain input at which point it's even less of a choice.

No.

Oddly enough, IQDB doesn't give any results for either of these, even though I'm sure I've seen them on the boorus before.

>dat anatomy
did she eat the same devil fruit as luffy?

Its a compliment. Flat is justice.

Oh, they don't. Wonder what happened there.

nns_(sobchan)

yeah, that almost happened to me a few times. i got sick of it to the point to where i would tell assholes to fuck off and eat a dick. Normally i opt for resolving things before it get physical or verbal. a couple of times i finally reached my breaking point and told them to fuck off because they were trying to blackmail me for a while and i called them out on their bluff and they backed off, its been 4 years since that. though i've had issues when it came to fighting back or just retaliating properly due to my upbringing since i never did it that much in the past on the times i did it the feeling that arose from were too foreign and scared me a bit (basically i was afraid of my aggressive side getting the best despite me having a cool head and being rational about shit). i had finally came to terms with and accepted that shit.

Saged for blogposting

>Not really, though. Can't just flick a switch and completely randomize your personality. Humans act in accordance to their nature and if their nature is that of a bully, bully they shall.
>muh "nature over nurture"
>implying people cannot choose whatever they want, regardless of what their "nature" wants them to do
>implying people are always the same and cannot change or choose other paths
Blatantly false.
>It's more the school environment and age-based classes especially as well as weak-as-fuck authority figures as teachers.
>school environment/classes
>weak teacher authority
Teachers are there to teach, not to wrangle your retards; you want 'em to behave properly, teach 'em yourself. Teachers can help, but it's always the parents' responsibility to bring their kids up right. This means the parents should be teaching their kids not to bully others.