Japanese don't ACTUALLY sit like this... Right? Is it autism? They must have knees made out of steel

Japanese don't ACTUALLY sit like this... Right? Is it autism? They must have knees made out of steel.

What? It's easy to sit like that

>Is it autism?
Are you retarded?
Of course you are.

Babies don't run when they are born. They move slowly from walking on 4 to walking on 2 with assists to walking without assist to running.

Its all about practice with just about anything in this world.

Doing shit from childhood makes a big difference. For example, you've heard of the "slavsquat", right? Where you squat, but your heels remain in contact with the ground? Which is supposedly a really comfortable position for slavs? All humans are technically capable of doing that, but when you wear shoes from a young age due to restricted movement your achilles tendon is either a lot shorter or a lot less flexible (not exactly sure which), so you simply become incapable of doing that. I imagine it's the same for sitting on your knees: consistently do it from childhood and you get so used to it, you'll wonder what baka gaijin are complaining about.

That, and they usually sit on either tatami floors or special "seating" pillows. Not on a concrete floor or something like that (unless it's some sort of punishment).

what the fuck are you talking about I just sat like that and my ankles were fucking killing me.

fat fuck detected

I miss this trap, does the artist still draw him?

>you simply become incapable of doing that.
>there are people that can't slav squat

Actually onto something. I aint obese, but i can feel the fat above and below my knee preventing me from actually sitting like in OPs pic.

I'm 6' and 155-160lb fuck off

Sitting like that is really easy if you're not a fat fuck.

I just realized I have never seen a fat slav
they must be on to something

>Amerifats
I could understand not doing a wariza, but a seiza is basic shit.

kek, butthurt weebs are fucking sad

Yes, but why not just sit on a fucking chair like a normal civilized human, instead of scraping your knee and disrupting bloodflow to your legs

Why run instead of sit like a normal civilized human?

Why speak english instead of speaking French like a normal civilized person?

Answer is simple. You're retarded.

Because I got to prove my dick is the biggest among you faggots.

>Frogs
>civilised
Top fucking lel

je ne sais go fuck yourself

I am literally twice the human you are at the same height. Fuck I'm fat.

If it makes you feel better I don't have abs, I'm all skinnyfat.

If you disagree that the French are objectively the greatest bastion of civilization since the fall of the Roman Empire, I recommend you to look up the garbage-inducing "language" known as Anglish. I dare you to read "Uncleftish Beholding" with a straight face.

tell me more about your amazing civilization ahmed

Is french the ultimate language?

All it takes to be able to slav squat is to not be a fatass or to have done a sport once in your life. Having your heels on the ground is normal

French is the language of Jupiterians

They are not onto having food to eat

I'm 6' 145lbs

I sit like that and I'm not a Nip.

I'm literally in France right now and the people can sometimes be so fucking stupid. Additionally, they all know fucking English, because knowing only French just isn't good enough anymore.

Fuck, are you a spooky skelly?

i sat like that on top of my bed and after a few minutes my ankles hurt too and im pretty fit myself

why is an adult male trying to sit like a little girl?

I am incapable of the slav squat even though I'm not that fat.

I'm wondering is it because I lack muscle on my legs?

You never hear /fit/ talking about slav squats though.

either a tall girl or a fucking skeleton, holy fucking twig mode

more likely a proper technique and a sense of balance.