Powerful. THIS is the impact of the first brown superhero to ever exist

Powerful. THIS is the impact of the first brown superhero to ever exist.

>stands up and claps

>black people are so dumb they don't think they can do or be things til white people show them they can be and do things in their fictional stories

Well put

It's just a hateful rationalization or excuse; they're too lazy and unmotivated to actually achieve anything. This has been noted for centuries about sub-Saharan Africans by various cultures and races.

#ThisIsPOWERFUL #diversity #kings #queens #fuckwhitey

Wow. Another thread was saying Argentina was based. Now this thread.
There comes a time when you realize that the jew comics are all based on the Jewish messiah meme - some "superhero" saves the people and the dumb ass people don't have to do a thing.

but tdats racist
its white people keeping us down!

True.

and then the black panther clapped

I thought her name was SHEET not sheel

SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

DO NOT POST DO NOT OPEN
LET IT DIE
LET THE SHILLS TALK AMONGST THEMSELVES

Sage goes in all fields

No Tyrone .. black people can only be prisoners.

Really? How fucking stupid are black kids, do they have to see and touch everything before they think it is real?

GTFO, you are a shame to our country.

I........can't.......I......have......to......shitpost!

>#Thingsthatneverhappened

why do they always do this?

Surely Trump can't be worse than Caesar?

t. My 8 year old Harvard professor child.

have people not seen xmen? have people not seen blade? have people not seen teenage mutant ninja turtles?

>brown

fuckin whitewashing bihhhhhhh

What about Hancock? Will Smith is going to have hurt feelings

Still second rate to Blade.

not sure why he isn't considered a super hero. maybe because he is just a loner who kills vampires and no fake black history wannabe character

seems like they still live in plato's cave

another black superhero

>people
>brown

where have I seen this before...

Niggers are brown now? What's next, in 20 years they'll be white?

Worse than that.. they insist on having their victimhood... every black child in America is taught that racism is holding them down... life is easy when you can claim every problem you have is because of racism.

>can absorb bullets
>can fly but is scared of heights cause that shits for white folk
>can touch a book and instantly memorize it (for 15 minutes)
>kills his local gang members and sends niglets to school

This is the only good black super hero.

*Silently cheers* is my new fave

just imagine this scene with a black man.

Lets be honest. It was worth having Obama as president if it inspires one little black kid to dream of becoming president.

>there are people who think Wakanda is a real place
I shit you not.

And who exactly were the ones who funded this movie? Yes that's correct, kikes. Just like the kikes put on minstrel shows back in the day. I mean for fucks sake just look at the old MGM logo, there's a blackface mask right below the lion lol and it wasn't even changed until recently. Kikes are such pieces of shit

FUCK YOU. YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT IS POWERFUL? THE REACTION MY BLONDE HAIRED/ BLUE EYED DAUGHTER HAD TO HEARING IT....

>My child has ZERO imagination and needs to be told by Hollywood what can happen in fictional universes!

And everyone clapped.

Being a super hero is more about strength than intelligence, which would fit blacks much better. That's why you don't see Asian superheros.

>Caesar is bad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA get me out of this fucking timeline REEEEEEEE

whitey be perscutin us n sheeeeett

>then all the white males in the room urinated on themselves out of fear while everyone applauded

>As bad as Caesar

????
Nigga what...???

>Kohn

Ohhh, okay. lmao

>Kazaam
>Meteor Man
>Static Shock
>Cyborg
>Blankman
>Hancock
>Blade
>Spawn
Nice, let's just rewrite history

Spawn is black?

I forgot about ,shaq's steel, Frozone and fucking BLACKWASHED Nick Fury

>not knowing spawn is black

Did this post just really happen.

I thought he was some freaky mutant dude, i never really was into superheros tho

Come to think about it, didn't Blade reboot Marvel and superheroes in general, paving the way for things like this obviously bad or they wouldn't be marketing it this way Black Panther movie? Sure, you had Batman in the late 80s, but even that wasn't really badass, certainly not quippy badass like Blade.

So her grandson never saw War Machine, Falcon or Luke Cage in the recent MCU?

sage

>>can fly but is scared of heights cause that shits for white folk
kek

I cant be the only white man who has enough foresight to buy out all the seats at a couple of the showings, only to sell the tickets off to blacks at three times the normal rat?

Im already up $2100.
>120 seats
>$12 to $15 per ticket depending on the day
>only sell to blacks who are actually treating this as the best shit ever since the invention of watermelon and KFC flavored, sliced bread

Niggas never seen Shazam?

>first brown superhero
>ignore meteorman kino

I fucking hate this

>what is sarcasm
>WAAAA MUH SLIDE THREADS
you are a retarded faggot

He was originally a black guy before all the freaky shit went down. It's actually a pretty cool story, you should read it.

that is a lie, dumb lying cunts on twitter

Well said.

I thought Green Lantern was the first.

Retarded monkey man there where chit tons black super heroes in the 70's. Captain. America was originally Jewish just like Superman.
> super sage man
Do it.