What is your dream anime?

What is your dream anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/6492490?view_full_work=true
youtube.com/watch?v=9aUfGClzhdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eromanga-sensei

Umaru

Higurashi. Completely adapted. 100+ episodes. Not skipping the SoL game parts.
If I ever become a multi millionaire, I will make it happen.

A real adaption of Kagerou Daze.

My man

re:zero except replace Toyota with glenn radars from episode 1 and crank the assholeness up to 10

Despera.

Fantasy slice of life with cool magic battles when shit hits the fan. Also MC is and actual idiot retard but super powerfull and his waif is a weak smart hotty.

this but make him an asshole at the same time who never changes and has a 50% chance to get fucked by his enemy in all his encounters

You just made me hate my own show thank you for having such shit taste

sorry for shitting on your self-insert fantasy cancer

>Self-insert
>My mc is a retard (like actual 80 IQ retard)
Rude

I'd love to see an anime adaptation of Umineko too. Even a mediocre one would be okay, as long as they pull off the atmosphere correctly.

Not to seem like a cancerous Undertalefag from /vg/, but this practically no name fanfic getting a 1-2 or so episode(that should be enough for a 33 page thing, right?) OVA would be nice. Probably would get liked here if animated(especially if you read what the fanfic is based on):

archiveofourown.org/works/6492490?view_full_work=true

why does his waifu have to be an attractive smarty and why does he have to be overpowered if its not self-insert fantasy

Rapeman vs King rape and his army of 1000 bitches.

I want an anime where every episode they animate a story from autobiographies of different soldiers except all the characters are little girls.

anime of 8 episodes that are all basically the same but but changed very slightly with the mc going madder each episode

why do big breast girl never envy small breast girls

Re Zero from the perspective of the "correct" timeline where Subaru doesn't mess up and how it would look to an outsider.

VR Kantoku Anime.

nier: automata, where each arc is the same story from a different character perspective

A K-ON spin off about Sawako's metal band days.

Negima adaptation that isnt complete ass or a full adaptation of angel densetsu

Ridiculously overpowered cute magical girls flying around in space with no real aim but to mess around and abuse their power.

this

Pun Pun

because nobody has reason to envying of those with less, and boobs promise wealth.

gyrau amazons doing /k/ammando things .

What kind of Kammando things?
prayers to the cube ,hunting with napalm shot-shells,
shit posting about moisins ,stopping power, the operating green texts,?

I wish joshi shougakusei hajimemashita would get an anime.

Cute lolis doing cute things at a nudist colony.

Something like Dog Days, but with actual story and shittons more fanservice. So like, character design by studio Xebec where all the animalgirls have giant tits and are thicc.

Whatever the perfect anime is, it needs lots of animalgirls, and lots of fanservice. Like a fanservicey Kemono Friends.

Please let his man become a multi millonaire.

Is there anime that isn't made by Japan?
I know it wouldn't classify as anime then.
But is there any anime styled animation made by other countries?

basically that plus tactical gear fashion contest and knife autism.

Does Avatar and the Korra one count?

Radiohead doujins animated

mah nigga

5 /ak/ommandos are stranded on an island filled with monster girls and amazonesses. They try not to get raped while finding a way off the island. they don't

Angel sanctuary, a loyal adaptation to the manga and animated by ufotable.

This is an underrated manga that needs some consideration.

Anime about the financial crash of 2008, with people killing themselves and each other over losing billions in assets.

I have weird dreams.

Set your mind on becoming a multi millionaire then, and set goals.
It won't just happen. I look forward to your Higurashi adaptation.

Original Dragon Ball until Piccolo Jr. Saga made by David Pro

Negima. And V. hotel.

I'd watch it.

If we're bringing fanfic into it, then I'd like an adaptation (and completion of) Sup Forums's only approved fanfic, Lelouch of Britannia.

either sports anime about girl's beach volleyball or slcve of life about a strip club

They already made that.

Trust me, I'll happen. Right now I just became a millionaire by playing the stock market, but it's not enough. If it costs 250k per episode to be made, then I'd need over 20 million.

Girls rugby anime, with big team filled with different personalities and not too much chuu2 bullshit.

Or Mai Ball. Since it's pretty much exactly that.

I know there is American made anime but what about European countries or other obscure countries?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes style account of the Chinese Warlord Era.
Or this:

JSRF-style with an awesome soundtrack, but doesn't turn into absolute shit like Air Gear

Romance anime where a guy realizes that his all-boys school is actually comprised of crossdressing girls.

I believe in you user.
But if I don't see a new Higurashi anime by the time I'm an old man, I'll remember this post and remember that you died a failure.

Just gimme like 4-10 years. I love Higurashi and it's my ultimate goal. We'll see.

Further Kaiji adaptations.

Zettai Kareshi.

Once I can see the finale for Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei completely animated I can die happy.

diamonds ,must have now

POV anime of a cute anime girl

An Ares anime done in the same style as Samurai Champloo

It's a shonen about the 2016 Presidential Election.

Ghost in the Shell: SAC 3rd Gig

This time with a different formula than the previous 2, with how Section 9 always ends up framed and on their own as a unit cut off from any outside support and being hunted down by traitorous elements in the government/mercenaries.

Shoe is kind of based off of Ultraman, Metal Heroes
In order for an alien policewoman to become registered as an Angel Warrior, she needs to stay on a planet in need of defense for a year and prove herself worthy of the title.
She ends up getting sent to Earth due to the Space Mafia setting up business there in secret.
In order for her to henshin into any of her forms, only a perverted boy who was chosen randomly can activate them since he holds the cards for her forms, which would Sword Form, Laser Form, Bomber Form and Giga Form.

Star Wars in anime form, any genre, I hate how its restricted to western only because I want to see what unique and new ideas Nips can bring to it

Though a CGDCT SoL would be okay too

My dreams were broken years ago. These days, I just take everything as it comes. As long as the show is executed well, in relation to its genre, that's all I need really.

>that fucking asspulls ending

Replace Komori san and animate the shit out of this to it's full extent until the end,and i won't let anyone fucking stop me or hold me back

Oh, it was foreshadowed very well user. You just missed it.

I don't think I'd be able to handle any more Yeb! bullying though.

I'm actually serious about the foreshadowing. The story would cover the Michigan primary, which was a major upset as Hillary was predicted to win by 26 but lost by a single point on election day. On November 8th, Hillary lost Michigan by a similar margin after again being predicted the heavy favorite. There are a lot of little details like that through the story of the election, and it actually really fits together to make a cohesive story.

Also the foreshadowing of Trump becoming the official Republican nominee by always leading in their polls that the pundits somehow missed.

I want to see ai-ren

and yes the bullshit philosphical bits that dont really make sense its my dream

Übel Blatt, done as a long series of OVAs, and resembling the opening for Record of Lodoss War Chronicles of the Heroic Knight, but with modern visuals (16:9 HD).

youtube.com/watch?v=9aUfGClzhdI

an anime for it would be great, wouldnt ever get to the part where the series turns to shit

Yeah, that too. It's one where I wouldn't mine an anime-only ending.

Clannad but it goes through Tomoyo's route. Pure Tomoyo route adaptation with second season being her after story without the bullshit ending.

A dieselpunk/pulp adventure story sort of like Indiana Jones, the Wolfenstein games and Hellboy and similar stuff. Magical artifacts, ancient civilizations, bizarre Nazi schemes, monsters, cults and criminals are what I want.

wonder what was so hard about just letting the revenge storyline play out without throwing in glenn becoming immortal and making a stupid magic monster army. legitimately makes me angry because i really loved the mangas first half.

Yeah, it's a shame. It seems like he saved the wrong guys for last, and then brought Glenn back through bullshit means because he should have been the final antagonist all along.

I want a faithful Dune animation with tons of dialogue and all the budget blown on the fight scenes and sandworm riding.

No regrets

wakfu and dofus are french anime

To become an anime.

I'm rooting for you user.

i like u

Only if it's done by the guy who did Aeon Flux or the guys behind Redline.

I would lose my shit if we got SEVEN HAND DRAWN YEARS Dune.

it WAS rewrite, but, well, that didnt go so well

Something like a magical girl anime where the heroines draw magical energy through their belly buttons, and as such, their outfits are designed around it, and they have to continuously protect their navels from attack or invasion from various monsters, creatures, villains, or even just perverts. Akashic Records at least had the right idea with its outfits.

I'm a fucking degen.

Great taste user. But If could I would pick Ludwig Revolution.

I prefer the original anime 1000 times before anything coming out thanks to someone from here. Stop weeping over the remains of your dead fanbase only because is no longer discussed and enjoy what you got, user.
The original also has a certain nostalgic value that I appreciate a lot, so, flawed as it is, I prefer it that way. Go ruin something else please.

An anime adaptation of the first Persona. The story is so good compared to later Personas, and the manga actually made the story easier to follow than the games.

Hell I'm just hoping that remake in Atlus' poll gets done, I'll take that at least.

Hitoribocchi anime, just so I cam hear a full version of Aru's song

Comfy 2hu SoL with unlimited budget and in glorious 60 fps hand drawn

Highschool SoL romcom but every episode, twice an episode, a new transfer student enter's the MC's class