immigration
pastebin.com/NPru70TB

Diversity + Proximity = War
pastebin.com/8KzwzHkE

Other urls found in this thread:

collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa6164
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate retards trying to force people together

we all hate each other, when is the left going to understand this.
The only thing we can agree on is that we all hate Lefty retards and we all think the world would be better if they didn't exist

Nigga you still think it red vs blue but in reality it's all one and you're basically applauding killing of thyself.

You will never reach enlightenment.

bumpf

Why must you idiots allways scapegoat and strawman the jews? Are you all really so disillusioned to actually believe that something good actually came out of Nazism, and everything that defeated it is somehow Jewish in nature?

don't mind the noise
>mind the data

>Another unsupported Infograph

Wow your so redpilled user. I bet your GF strokes your tinfoil hat at night.

sorry i forgot the yahoo news link

>Calling a Saudi Prince a Jew

I know about the four seasons, Bin Salman, his assets, and what really happened at mandalay bay. But the thing is he is an Arab, not a Jew.

Oogabooga

>being this dumb
where did i type about his lineage?
no longer responding to obvious shill

Incoming red pill: Sup Forums is satire.

Im sorry, I thought you where going off about how they where Jewish.

Did you forget what you meant when you said "Don't Mind The Nose"

How about a supported article.

Got a citation for that picture? Daily Stormer doesn't count.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa6164

>race and iq
Either race is real and dark people need special treatment or it isn't real and we should have a meritocracy. You can't have it both ways.

>muslims
Taqiya

>men and women
The main problem is that men don't understand women. A woman is a man who knows they can get away with anything because of a man's desire to project positive intentions onto a woman he is attracted to.

>degeneracy
Degeneracy is a result of having no goal or, especially, no path to your goal. If you were, for example, able to follow a solid life path that required hard work, focus, and an adherence to a certain way of life then you would naturally avoid degeneracy.

>race mixing
Diversity means having a vast array of different things. A box of crayons with 32 different colors is more diverse than one consisting of 32 crayons of the same color.

>immigration
Immigration is important because it will not take 1,000 years to change a country. A small minority of 20% of the population would have enough voting power to steer political and legal direction. A massive influx of immigrants, particularly from the same location and cultural background, could create such a power minority in a VERY short period of time.

The problem then becomes one of citizen against "citizen". These "citizens" have all of the rights of a natural citizen and therefore must be engaged on a platform designed to favor the "citizens".

Democracy can be used against you. That is why the US is a republic.

>Diversity + Proximity = War
Groups of people naturally self segregate. This self segregation is an important part of mental and emotional stability. Humans must have a place to retreat to, we all need a hugbox sometimes.

When this option to self segregate is taken away, the natural result will be struggles between the naturally selected groups in an effort to dominate the location and thus continue their natural desire for self segregation.

I don't even need links to red pill