Fuck your asian gf (((shit))) white men have white gfs REEEEEEE

I mean well, wow, those cherrypicked asian woman looks good, but, hm, I thought we are here for fighting for white women and the right to have white children against all (((odds)))
>inb4 news article about a degenerate white woman
Remember: The Jew corrupted our women with ... literally everything. Unironically everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxqPi3PYPbo
xvideos.com/video15498531/asian_gf_oiled_up_and_rides_10in_toy_balls_deep_anally_1b_-_wetxxxgirls.com
imgur.com/gallery/g1UJv
halfasian.org/2018/02/03/4chans-pol-politically-incorrect-hosts-a-thread-called-white-woman-hate-in-which-they-complain-about-white-women-and-black-men-while-describing-asian-women-as-beautiful-and-traditional/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_fetish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you will never talk sense into some of these retards they're actual spastics

The funny thing is the girl in the OP probably has an Asian boyfriend

Find this girl's instagram and see this

God in heaven, even I can photoshop this better wtf and I only have GIMP

Exactly what's gonna happen. Such a waste of a perfect white girl.

Whoever that bitch is need an unirinical punch in her face

Also, in all aspects, I can't understand niggers and white women, but why fucking gooks? Just how

the problem is, race-conscious white girls don't realize the best way they can help us is by helping to dismantle feminism and promoting traditional femininity. given the current situation, they are much more effective at this than men are - but sadly a lot of them prefer to spend their time getting mad over asian/robo-waifu memes

I hate the Asian race.

Asian women are rank, what i'd love to do is trick one into thinking I'd give her my caucasian sperm, then during sex somehow with the help of an asian guy contrive to slip a sample of his fresh sperm up her pussy.
For 9 months she would believe she was having a half white baby. The subsequent confusion and horror on her part would be something to behold.
To fuck with her mind even more (and prevent her from giving the gook baby up for adoption with a cuck white couple), I would tell her my great-grandfather was Japanese and those genes must've reemerged.

DAMN, she is ugly and looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome. I take back what I said about her having an Asian boyfriend as Asian boys can do better.

I have a white gf. Cute, nice, shy, and overall a pretty good girl. Was ready to give up hope desu but i managed to find a unicorn

>america
I can't belive this shithole land will be my destination

At least I have enough tissues to cry after the lost good white people i your land

no, most race conscious white girls are silly bimbos in council houses with unemployed moron husbands on the dole let's be honest. The only alternative are SOME country girls who just get married and have kids, becoming politically invisible.

WHITE WOMEN WANT BLACK COCK! THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THE WHITE RACE, GO MGTOW AND GET A QT AZN GF YOU FUCKING TRADKEKS!!!

Wait what is going on? I get Juan and Tyrone cucking whites but if Chang is on it to then GG white genocide is irreversable.

>no hope
think there is no hope and there is no hope. think there is hope and there is hope. it's easy you surrendering loser. probably a baguette behind this meme flag

At least asians are easy to kill. They are not as barbaric monkey as a nigger. They are smarter, but they can't even take a shot of whisky or shit

You stupid delusional tradcuck. ALL YOUR WHITE WOMEN WANT BLACK COCK IT'S A FACT!!!
You must get an azn gf if you care about the white race

Just keep at it the good girls are out there they are just hard to find.

kek
ok_kid.jpg

White girls don't get a "free pass" for being white and being able to make white children. Not anymore.

They need to OUTCOMPETE Asian women now. I'll help you out:
1. find out what Asian women are doing that you aren't that's making them get white men
2. do those things better than Asian women are
3. ?????????
4. profit

Yellow fever is actually a form of pedophilia. They are attracted to children, and a lot of famous asian women act/look/talk like children.

It's pure degeneracy. A the fact that they create the same threads every day shows that it is a way to try to subvert this board.

k

t. chaim

>find out what Asian women are doing that you aren't that's making them get white men
They do nothing, they are just delusional retards, but have fun with your thing you will call your son/daughter race traitor

Stay mad if you really want your race to survive then make 5 kids at minimum your allowing your peeps to be out breed

But wait, there is more, they also use the same sentences, the same webms/gifs/pics and the same technique, but wait it get's worse, Sup Forums falls for it and those retardedly obvious threads won't be deleted

>Stay mad if you really want your race to survive then make 5 kids at minimum your allowing your peeps to be out breed
>degenerate picture
1. of all mastrubating is for faggots
2. of all I wouldn't touch this damn thing with a pincers

Asian women definitely locked down the nerdy guys with prospects in college, in my experience. If you aren't in the top 20%, you as a young male are invisible to western women. Asian women broke this trend and reached out to the nerdy white guys with good job prospects. Guess who the nerdy guys are married to 10 years later?

If you want a foolproof fix, force white fathers to marry their age 16 daughters off to established white men.

white women are superior

You make me believe the mutt meme

>Unfortunately, neither of these answers is correct. Obviously, Asian women are simply not any more docile or submissive than any other ethnicity. It is egregiously misguided to assume that an entire ethnicity of women has one set of personality traits, and the fact that some men actually believe this reflects the limited experience they’ve had with real-life Asian women. Even worse, it suggests that perhaps they are viewing Asian women more as one-dimensional objects than human beings.

I am proud to be a damn russian

YEP

Must be quite a bit of genetic continuity from Yamnaya culture...

>probably has
Most people don't view the world through the eyes of a slanty eyed Asian. They know that Asian males equals mostly undesirable incels like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxqPi3PYPbo

Asian girls are red pilled and are the future women of the white race.

>JIDF hiring newfags
>newfag thinks he have a great point

Natalia Poklonskaya was born 18 March 1980 in the village of Mikhailovka, Voroshilovgrad Oblast (today Luhansk Oblast);[2][14] later in 1990, her family moved to Yevpatoria in Crimea.[14][15] Poklonskaya graduated from the University of Internal Affairs in Yevpatoria in 2002

W E A K

r/hapas posters' lives only revolve around Asian related matters. They literally see white-Asian things everywhere and look for them on Sup Forums daily for an excuse to spam interracial.

This micro dick here saw the OP picture (a blonde blue eyed woman) and it heavily triggered him because it reminds him of his own sexual impotence.

This pic looks strangely comfy

nice try shlomo

The future master race

>no italian gf

>Asian women are simply not any more docile or submissive than any other ethnicity.
Women raised in Asia and unimpressionable by Western society, yes. Women raised in the West or impressioned by Westerned society, no.

>It is egregiously misguided to assume that an entire ethnicity of women has one set of personality traits, and the fact that some men actually believe this reflects the limited experience they’ve had with real-life Asian women.
Again, culture. One culture shames women over 25 and sometimes calls them Christmas cakes. Another culture celibates women being able to have a great career while being childless at 40. The fact you're oblivious to this difference makes me think you've never studied Northeast Asian culture.

>Even worse, it suggests that perhaps they are viewing Asian women more as one-dimensional objects than human beings.
Women have no agency.

White guy trains his Asian gf to take a massive dildo up her ass.
xvideos.com/video15498531/asian_gf_oiled_up_and_rides_10in_toy_balls_deep_anally_1b_-_wetxxxgirls.com

>Asian girls are red pilled and are the future women of the white race.
>having kids with another species
having pale skin doesn't make one automatically white

also fucking pedonigger and meme flagfag

see

When I see the genitalia of the white man, I feel accomplished. There is a beauty about the white penis that no other race could possibly hope to achieve. The shimmer, the shine. The purity of how the aryan phallus blends in with the tint of the surrounding terrain.

I do love matching colors... I have not been so much as graced with the finger tips of an aryan prince, let alone his palace. For feeling it would be an unfathomable feat. It would be like stepping into heaven, when I have barely brushed against the surface of the sky.

I can not conceptualise such...Beauty! Such bliss!

The simple thought, as inconceivable as it may be... The concept, the idea of the white tower.. To climb it so, and dance upon its beauty... My heart would explode with a heavenly tingle of delight.

White boy, OH white boy. Won't you be mine?

Italians aren't whi–

>white women
>asian women
Fucking apes and your ape women. AI gfs are the enlightened man's choice.

>literally everything. Unironically everything.

Yep.
But some caved more to the Jew than others...

>I mean well, wow,
>good, but, hm,

Literally what? I don't speak retardish

Come to the point asshole

>this will never be your wife and daughter
why live

That son doesn't look even human

Stupid race traitor should be hanged with his whole family

fag

t. white roasties

These children have down-syndrome you god damn retard

Thank you for your service, sir.

More white/asian hapa females make the world a better place.

>Another culture celibates women being able to have a great career while being childless at 40
>Another (((culture))) celibates women being able to have a great career while being childless at 40
Jews aren't white chaim, but a better try than

That's how Asian women talk about the white man's penis.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdJWR33W_nE

It was originally apart of an anti-plastic surgery campaign.

are you a leaf in disguise did you immigrate to Germany

>slavs and meds are the only people who actively defend whiteness and don't fall for race mixing shit
Funny how the tables have turned
t. Med

imgur.com/gallery/g1UJv

Bump? Kek?

What am I supposed to say?

white women best women
but white girls NEED to start acting submissive and feminine again or you WILL be left out in the cold
STOP BEING SPOILED CUNTS
or the muslim rapists can have you.

Like it or not, (((they))) have made it our culture. By all means. speak out against it in public. Let's see how fast (((their))) agents turn you into an unemployed loser.

Fixing our current culture is an alternative to white women fixing themselves up better than Asian women, I'll give you that. The thing is, it's impossible without a civil war of grand proportions.

Look at the face of this retard - now it's too late mr. (((brainwashed)))

Our Führer never masturbated or was into degenerate shill, take off the memeflag Salomon

What. A. Fucking. Retard

This faggotry is even too much for me, an latent homosexual man

I'm med and race mixing is degenerate.
Homogenous white countries are superior in every aspect to multicultural shitholes.

Literally you

Tenma made a post on his blog about Sup Forums.

halfasian.org/2018/02/03/4chans-pol-politically-incorrect-hosts-a-thread-called-white-woman-hate-in-which-they-complain-about-white-women-and-black-men-while-describing-asian-women-as-beautiful-and-traditional/

>white gfs
>not white wives and children

i have a chinese wife and 2 kids. you white boys with "white" gfs who have burnt more coal than china are adding nothing to white culture. meanwhile my sons will be able to navigate western and eastern culture, bridge the divide between them, and unleash a master race of hapas that will rule over your le 56% grandgoblins

American white women are hopeless.

I think a man has natural instinct to want to breed with a woman that looks like him. He also has sexual fetish to bang exotic women. But when push comes to shove and he has to decide if he wants to breed, he will have a nag in his heart to want his own kind. I don't have any data to back this up. Just speaking from my own personal experience.

I want to live in a white majority (homogenous) country, not in a mongrel multicultural one.

Stop posting shlomo, shill another thread

I am a shy person, but if my heart would tell me that one woman I look at might be my true love, even I would man up and talk to her ... while blushing and sweating, but still do it

You made white women roasties david

mutt

fucking children. kabbalah moloch satanist gigafag

nigger looking like turdeau

I am russian Nigel

checked as fuck, let's gas the jews

>tfw meds and slavs will be the only whites left in 100 years and the rest will be nigger/chink mutts
So much for meds and slavs being inferior to other whites, kek

You bring shame to that flag. Race mixing is a crime against the Gods regardless of whether or not the race is respectable or not. I admire Japan and the Japanese, and that makes me even more stalwart against any desire to mix their unique and sacred differences away, along with my own. Attacking your own women with blanket statements is not the way.

Nice

Continue dreaming

AMERICA FUCK YEAH ... sorry, sorry I mean FUCK AMERICA YEAH

America was always hopeless; should have listened to Franklin and btfo the jews, but no ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_fetish

This

This. This influx of yellow fever threads are either fetishists or jewish shills

This flag is gayer than the homo flag chaim

A based leaf? Is something actually even possible this times? Yes ... yes it is

>there are people ITT who literally cannot handle looking at pic related

>Import lots of asian women
>Have hapa kids
>They all vote left
>president is dem and so is congress
>open borders policy
>lots of spics and somalis getting in
>whites a minority much sooner than expected
>Usa becomes a typical Latin American country
>asian population negligible because they either became mutts due to race mixing or left this shithole to an asian homogenous country

What punishment do we have in mind for the ancestors of "white" America who mixed their German, English, French etc. roots into the blanket "white" identity? Who's to say the future isn't a "Eurasian" identity with no repercussions for the "mixers" as the end "race" is retroactively "similar enough"?

Guess what, you are the result of mixing of cultures and genes (gasp)

kill yourself to remove your impurity

The Amerimutt of the future.
Evolution 2.0

Your children will probably hate white culture.

Why not both

I almost shed a tear, that's pure, cute and honorable

Fuck the NWO and your 80 IQ human robot slaves jacob