Hahahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmRc_5t8_pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>troll
Wanting a healthy future for everyone is trolling now?
Fuck this gay earth

The parents look really waspy, how did they end up with a literal horror show.

La criatura...

>revenge
say wat

Drug abuse

from denmark with love
youtube.com/watch?v=OmRc_5t8_pc

>look really waspy
No, they don't. At all.

They're either related(distant cousins) or some of their own ancestry has inbreeding. That's why eugenics is important. Niggers and browns for instance are heavily inbred yet jews want people to mix with them.

stupid retards even listen.
I knew I should've became a doctor... maybe its not too late?

>You shouldn't live if you don't meet my standards of health

Christcucks think that this spawn is an image of God and that this woman did the right thing by not aborting

Bad things happen to good people. It's a shame

What is wrong with her face ?

Jesus Christ. It looks like creepy pasta from /x/

inbreeding.

Well they certainly shouldn't live for free off someone else's back

This is what peak potatoism looks like

>thanks for not aborting me!

Yes

Yes they do, retard

being a dad allows me too relate to the fierce defense instinct

Jesus Christ this brings tears to my eyes, what the actual fuck...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You guys are cruel

Chromosomal disorder. The house got built with fucked-up blueprints.

>curing or preventing diseases of any kind is now ableism

The zombie looks very british for some reason.

The mom looks shitalian and the dad is pretty swarthy, you dont know what you're talking about

>exactly

Maybe they dress like upper class cunts or whatever, but they don't look like wasps at all.

Nothing, she's just really really happy

it's cruel to let humans exist like this where a child in foster care could be adopted.

people with this disorder are detected by a simple dna test in the womb. they should not exist anymore. they live purely to suffer

life is cruel get used to it

>projecting this hard

I would absolutely have aborted that before it came into existence.

Holy fuck dude, what a horrible existence for that poor girl. Keeping her alive was selfish as fuck of the parents.

She can't possibly enjoy living like that.

She looks like a PS2 era budget horror game monster. Like she could start hobbling toward you in the dark at any second.

More or less cruel than her first job interview? The first time she visits a gun range and tries to off herself? The first time she asks her mother why the ugly kids want to go to the prom with her?

>got revenge
unless she means she shot the troll the only revenge is nature's and it's on her

No it isn't. People are cruel.

Life is chaotic. People interpret that as cruelty, but chaos is a teacher not a punishment.

Trust me I know

t. Minimum wagecuck

God's testing their faith my dude

oh and by the way in nature mother cats eat their own kittens if they turned out deformed. That way the kitten doesn't suffer(much) or ends up feeding predator, in fact by cannibalizing it she regains the nutrients/chemicals she lost trying to carry and birth it.

so eugenics is natural, it's not just some spartan meme

where the fuck do you think you are? Reddit?

How the fuck would they know it’s gonna come out looking like that from an ultrasound though? Would that show up on uktrasound? If not, you need post-birth abortion for that one.

>meanwhile, 100 years ago
>midwife births woman’s deformed baby
> sees deformity
>smothers it
>”aw, sorry sweetie, it died during birth, ‘twas God’s Will”
>phewlad.jpg

So is mixing a good thing?

IMAGINE YOU ARE PARENT OF THAT

IMAGINE THIS WAKES YOU UP FROM YOUR SLEEP

Sometimes weird shit like this pops up for no outward reason. If we weren’t busy babysitting niggers and third worlders we’d have moved a lot closer to eliminating a lot of these things by now. As far as this particular shitshow goes, god help them. Imagine waking up and that little girl is standing by your bed. Fucking nightmare fuel.

That girl has a condition that came on AFTER birth, asshole.

can you identify genetic deformities prior to birth, i know you can identify forms of retardation, but this child...my god.

AAAAAAAAAAA

They are clearly happy, Can you not also be happy for them Sup Forums?

why would you force someone to live like that

unironically defending not aborting this child, humans are funny

looks like something out of a tim and eric skit

10/10 greek people confirmed for lawful evil.

a challenger appears

Not all British people have bad teeth dammit!

I have tried to explain to normies before that 100% of all children like this were just intentionally killed in the past

it's a true "black pill" - they cannot and will not even consider it, and we all know it's truth, every single anthropologist, sociologist, and scientist in general knows its true

they are waiting for her to reach 18 years old so they can do a plastic surgery and fix most of that

Fuck you

you really think she wants to live?

The only twitter troll is that thing in her arms

get out of here with your relativist garbage

man this shit is so sad to see. poor girl and family

how stupid do you have to be to think this? it's treacher collins a genetic disorder

what is the condition?

Cant they just give her some plastic surgery?

If Bulgarian mothers did this, Bulgarians would be extinct in 30 years.

Based cats. This is why cats are literal apex predators despite their size. When common house cats were introduced to America by Europeans, DOZENs of canine species were outcompeted for food and resources.

It's truly cruel to allow that person to live. Makes my soul hurt.

broken instincts.

The only purpose the disabled would have in society is if they can pull their weight in other fields, Stephen Hawking for instance, and subsequently find ways to cure or prevent their condition.

If the disabled can't pull on their own or contribute anything then they must be dealt with so they're not a drain on government or societal resources. It's basic numbers and not that cruel as phony "moralists" think it is.

WATCH OUT, SPITTER

I was thinking the same thing they can just fix her up

Pakis are not British

Looks like a goblin shark. She is always smiling though.

It is irresponsible and cruel to give birth to deformed or retarded children

Unsure. Although facial reconstruction surgery could potentially be done, other factors such as whether the disability affects surviving the operation or the degree to which it can be repaired must be taken into account as well. Or perhaps they live in an area where healthcare isn't free and can't afford it or something. I don't know.

sadism
pure sadism

>one extreme is bad
>the other, more severe extreme must be good!

Plain and simple, this child is a burden for her entire family. Emotionally, financially, socially, and spiritually.

The parents will try to maintain the appearance of love for her. They'll call her a blessing and claim that she humbles them. But it's a lie.

She is a drain. A parasite. And an unfortunate reality in a world that expects far too much, and gives far too little.

Holy fuck that thing could make a few bucks in a horror franchise wtf

Looks like Mr Blobby desu.

EL ATROCIDAD

They might as well be.

the tard's not happy
it's baring teeth

IT looks like she bites off her lips where she can fit them in her mouth. God show no mercy on us. There will be no punishment for the modern world, it is the punishment.

>Reddit the post

>If Bulgarian mothers did this
Funny you should say that. During the times we were under Ottoman occupation for 4 centures, turks had a habit of just riding into a town and mass raping all the women and killing all the men. Women who survived the ordeal either killed themselves or killed their own children(so they won't be mutts and preserve honor)

In fact I'm sure almost every balkan country that was under Ottoman occupation did that not just us.

wanted to post this but thanks for bearing the sins for me flimflam dodged a bullet

She's American.

I don't understand. Why would someone want a nasty demon like that? I get that it's obviously your kid but let's be real. That demon is gonna be a bane on their life. The demon will get bullied and it generally is disgusting. It's clearly an outlier so why don't they just try for another one and eliminate that spawn of Satan

Remind me of pic related. She can never be independent so it would be the most humane thing to terminate it with fire

I feel like this is the only honest answer to the question.

kill it with fire

100 years ago you didn't have to be smart to survive. You picked crops on the farm so you were kept alive.

Not anymore, m8.

/thread

would smash

I've never been this afraid of a little girl before. Just imagine her coming at you with that.