At what point do this fucker's antics constitute treason...

At what point do this fucker's antics constitute treason? What possible scenario needs to happen to have him leave office as shamefully as possible?

>nuclear blast in toronto
he is ourguy after all

the usa will invade soon.

Mimbo Trudeau will get his.

King leaf rakes himself, sounds fine to me.

Well he's not wrong, nuking Toronto is the correct choice whenever it's an option.

I'm just waiting for the day Canada gets its own hero.

No he isn't. One blast isn't nearly enough. Multiple multi-megaton salted bombs. Overlapping blast waves. Keep nuking until they glow then shoot them in the dark.

He’s already admitted to taking bribes. It would be grounds for impeachment in this country. Sorry maple flavored user, I think you’re stuck with the snowboard instructor.

He is a good Christian.

i see nothing wrong with this.
i too would also like to see a nuclear blast in Toronto.

Can we also get a couple for Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and New York?

Why not you friend?
If not now, when?
If not you, whom?

oh shit

Enjoy him getting reelected fag :^)

fuck you bud

Not going to happen.

>nuke Toronto

He wants whats best for his country. You should be thankful to have such a leader desu

Can they nuke Ontario too? And Hongcouver

Enjoy your NDP government then

Its so fucked

>NDP
I don't think so.

Just fucking do it already.

I'm glad he's our PM so he can trigger the fuck out of you. He's our Trump.

Loving every rightist tear.
Hopefully some of them actually make good on their """"threats"""" to move to the states. No need for them in Canada

I'm actually pretty conservative, but I'm not a sad case like many leafs on Sup Forums. They unironically call him a traitor. Every tweet he makes triggers them.
It's like when liberals kept chanting how Harper was Hitler.

FPBP

You like having an SJW as your prime minister? Why? It's embarrassing.

>It's embarrassing.
Liberals in America would say the same thing about Trump being a "fascist" or a "racist". We all know that isn't true and he isn't as bad as they say, and their tears are delicious.

Do leafs even have nukes?

They don't.