I have to write a persuasive speech about a contemporary issue and my teacher is a hard left feminist, wat do?

I have to write a persuasive speech about a contemporary issue and my teacher is a hard left feminist, wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

normanwirzbacom.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/from-nature-to-creation-ch-1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Call her a bitch.

Call her a nigger

Do an anti-circumcision speech.

Write a good argument about a topic you care about. Don't use bullshit strawmen or other fallacies. Her stance doesn't matter, just write a good argument.

Do one on problem gambling

neck yourself

Research thoroughly, divorce yourself from bias to the best of your ability, write persuasively and be prepared to defend your arguments.

>talk about the exclusive nature of Hollywood
>bring up how minorities are rarely portrayed properly
>throw in all their ideals and bull shit
>at the end subtly show how many Jews run the media

Write an essay on individualism vs.collectivism. I want to lose as many brain cells as possible.

Persuade the class to educate themselves on Marxism as it applies to modern Western society.

fuk her up !! metaphorically

Do one on the "patriarchy". You're in college to pass not to change your leftist teacher's political opinions. It's also important to understand your enemies point of view.

Do one about the benefits of feminism for men and talk about how feminism has freed men from the burdens of marriage and commitment and be as much of a shit eating typical anti-traditional values millennial as you possibly can.

Your right, damn

Ok

If I do I'll probably be kicked out or suspended for "racism"

Whatever degree you are persuing, you should change it immediately

Sorry, but your intellectual intelegence is far superior, so the best option is to write about male superiorority and shut her commie mouth up

You have no idea how bad things have gotten

You have to take some gen ed humanities no matter what major you are in my experience, and those are dominated by people like OP's prof. Just have to bite your tongue and get that degree, you can worry about calling them out on their bullshit later when they can't ruin your educational career.

Females are the dominant race

Neck yourself commie

2 bits of advice
Wtf are you majoring in where you have to write bs essays like this? Change your major.
Also, just kiss her ass, you aren't going to change her mind so just write about wealth inequality or any of that other shit.

Seriously though what the fuck are you majoring in that requires you to do this kind of retarded shit?

Is the one about love?

>tfw ur in highschool, but everyone thinks your in college

If you don't write something racist you won't.

Unironically argue that all men should be executed, no exceptions. Step back and watch the class begin to tear itself apart.

youre forgetting that most people on Sup Forums are children. Think this guy is in high school.

Exact same thing happened to me.

My speech was persuading people NOT to use social media. It's a subtle redpill that even the far left normies in my class were able to handle.

I won best persuasive speech. And it was pretty easy to write too. Good Luck user

You got me

Write it on why marxists in universities should be killed along with any offspring they may have.

Drop out and go to a trade school or start a business, retard.

Talk about post-modern Christianity

normanwirzbacom.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/from-nature-to-creation-ch-1.pdf

See pg. 7 onward

Oh. Well if you're in high school it doesn't matter just pick whatever you want

Talk about the JQ and how to solve it.

>Her stance doesn't matter, just write a good argument.

This worked when I argued "femicide" was justified because women broke the social contract with men. But she was very open-minded, and I can make anything look good while writing it.

This.

Don't be austistic and sperg out about the JQ or some shit, but focus on having an unassailable argument. Don't overreach for implications, and pick something you feel passionate enough about to want to defend from shitlibs.

>Her stance doesn't matter

Nah, this is terrible advice. Don't pick a topic you care about and don't make a strong argument. Pick a mainstream subject, with a fairly settled narrative. Follow the way the subject is debated and challenges that it still encounters. Have a very small section on criticisms people have towards the subject and how they will be overcome with more education.

You are not there to change the world. The arguments and essays are all practically done for you. Get your grade

fiat currency, debt and wealth redistribution via inflation.
you can easily convince everyone involved to hate the banks, and from there (((they))) will lose ground

This guy is right. Any subject like this will do and all the issues are well documented. It will right itself

Write about childless single women past the age of childbearing and how they are a drag on the community

write about Feminism in Saudi Arabia

Write about how the gender pay gap dosn't exist, and that the reason some women get paid less than some men is because of their own choices and mannerisms.

Fuck her pussy on her desk.

Advocate for a black ethnostate based on Black Ethnostate

Terrible advice. Just write about some bullshit like legalweedlmao and get the easy A. Tear her apart if your college does surveys at the end of class tho.

Call for more female participation in the trades and an end to the sexist incarceration gap. Far more men than women are in prison, and since we're equal and there are no differences between men and women this is obviously systemic oppression.

Youre either subversive shills, or diminutive cucks

He may as well just name the Jew, the result will be similar

Do one supportive of a woman's right to choice. The usually emotional arguments that people use. Get your teacher thinking that you're a feminist and you're on board with her politics

...then, round it off with a single sentence on the eugenic benefits of abortion: the number of black women having them done, and how this is great for reducing the number of non-whites
>mfw imagining a feminist face

You have only two honorable options: go way over the top and regurgitate the most extreme leftist positions, in a way that makes them seem ridiculous (but keep a completely straight face a la Andy Kaufman), or drop out of school completely and learn a trade. If you're in school to learn something useful like engineering then you'll have to just suck it up and take option 1, then come post your favorite Hitlers to get the taste out of your brain.

This is pretty good desu.

I did mine about a chocolate factory and how it should hire little people.

I got a Z in drama class that year. an actual Z on my fucking report card. it was beautiful.

Translate one of Hitler' speeches to english. Then if she says you have plagiarized, call her a Nazi.

What are you trying to prove?
get good grades and a great job. You cannot redpill a fucking teacher, they would never accept it.

Male vs female circumcision This.

Argue in favor of gun rights with the biggest reason being that minorities can defend themselves, that it equalizes the power gap between the physically strong and the physically weak, and that no one could have rounded up the jews if they all CC'd FA microjewzis

This.
I'm in university at the moment as well in a liberal stronghold. DON'T reveal your power level unless you want to put in three times the effort because you will be graded unfairly. Take a neutral stance to everything you can if possible because taking a right stance will classify you as a literal nazi. You could be one for all I know but you can't have people knowing that unless you want a campaign to get you expelled going around.